Next "Holy Grail" vid

elyssium

For me a Holy Grail vid would be something I have been trying to get hold of for some time with limited/no success:
  1. The KatesPlayground b/g vid, obviously.
  2. SpiderLily/TerrorVixen/Vi cum show. I believe she has done a few in TP with her elite members, I know they exist but I have never been able to get my hands on one.
  3. SweetLore/Lorellay4U - Got plenty of topless and ass but never seen her fully nude or doing anything explicit.
  4. ForestNymph/AngelMusk - Anything explicit, if such a video exists.
I do actually have the Violet420 b/g clip mentioned earlier in the thread. Not the one she did with Voodoo, the one she briefly sold on her profile for 8,888 tokens. The quality is crappy (208x160) but it's pretty good - Lucy420 even puts in a brief appearance watching from the doorway. Unfortunately it was one I got from a trade where they asked me not to share it but wanted to let you guys know that it is out there and it will probably get posted by someone eventually.

Also have the chaichaichai b/g show mentioned on the first page, no problems posting that if somebody else hasn't done so already.

bogart

there's at least one thread asking for the chaichaichia bg vid besides this one, doesn't look like anyone has posted it, go for it.

bobloblaw

Missing a detail here... Which girl you referring to?
SunnieJones from MFC- her 11! person gangbang....

this is clipped from my quote block earlier...
I just heard back from her.... 1000 tokens for it.... $80 in tokens.... I would probably buy it from manyvids for $20-30.... too rich for my blood. 11 guy gangbang though... that's a lot of cock for a camgirl.

cornyhusk

My holy grail is a couple recordings of a show RamonaDivine (giggles_d) did on chaturbate 2 or 3 years ago. Definitely a sex tape and I have only seen a couple of frame recordings of these videos. She is now exclusively on MFC for over 3 years. I dont know what name the chaturbate recordings were made under

mitele123

Does anyone remember BetaW0lf from MFC? I´ve never seen any videos of her so in someway if there is something of her for me its kind of a holy grail.

Mnismud

My holy grail is a couple recordings of a show RamonaDivine (giggles_d) did on chaturbate 2 or 3 years ago. Definitely a sex tape and I have only seen a couple of frame recordings of these videos. She is now exclusively on MFC for over 3 years. I dont know what name the chaturbate recordings were made under
Anonimlovers..... But I've already searched the depths of the webs only to be disappointed.

Perhaps you may have better luck!

usarasa

Here's a very early vid from KrissyMarie that I've been trying to find for ages, from not long after she turned 18. Don't recall if she was still with her first employer or if she had launched her solo 18+ site by then (or maybe in between the two). She went on to work more with the other model in the photo, both on her site and in her cam shows, but far as I know this particular vid has never surfaced, I've only ever seen this one screenshot. (First time using an image host, apologies if it doesn't come out.)

http://i14.truepic.org/u/b1/291/rs52en.jpg

edvikt

Are you talking about the ones with the mask on? I have posted one in my thread, but I should have a second one if I can find it: http://www.kitty-kats.net/threads/edvikts-original-caps-premium-videos.2292306/page-6#post-7941503

Last edited by a moderator:

anagram

Easy decision for me. Roxy T when she was on My Girl Fund, or Roxaholics/Pop_Rox/RoxysRampage in her MFC persona. Early in her MFC career, circa 2011-2012, she was doing groups and privates. Some lucky guy has these in his collection.

Totally unrelated thought: How extensive and valuable is the MFC library of groups and privates, and will they ever decide to legitimately sell those recordings?

Mnismud

elyssium I tried opening your thread but i cant :( . do you recon you could post violed 420 bg vid on here??
He says "...earlier in the thread"; not necessarily his thread... However valid, that link doesn't work on his profile. Also valid--hope there is a way that can be posted! Been searching everywhere

rickdatl

Easy decision for me. Roxy T when she was on My Girl Fund, or Roxaholics/Pop_Rox/RoxysRampage in her MFC persona. Early in her MFC career, circa 2011-2012, she was doing groups and privates. Some lucky guy has these in his collection.

Totally unrelated thought: How extensive and valuable is the MFC library of groups and privates, and will they ever decide to legitimately sell those recordings?
Yeah...still trying to find her masturbation vid she was selling when she was on MGF...

anagram

Yeah...still trying to find her masturbation vid she was selling when she was on MGF...
The search for the elusive Roxygrail is even more frustrating in that a few months before her retirement, she said that she was going non-nude because someone had posted vids of her somewhere on the internet. Thus, they DO exist. If you can find it, Rick, I will personally nominate you for a Nobel prize.

rickdatl

The search for the elusive Roxygrail is even more frustrating in that a few months before her retirement, she said that she was going non-nude because someone had posted vids of her somewhere on the internet. Thus, they DO exist. If you can find it, Rick, I will personally nominate you for a Nobel prize.
She denies a lot of her past so that makes her early work even more delicious to find...I've got her striptease/oil vid...but still want to see her masturbation vid...

Total Abuse

My "holy grail" vid(s) are the girl/girl shows Mandymetal did ages ago with her then roommate Nicole. I've searched high and low for a few years now with zero luck.