Next "Holy Grail" vid

ll4u2

These two Justene Jaro vids are definitely in my holy grail list right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

rickdatl

My #1 Holy Grail vid remains Roxaholics' masturbation vid. She offered it for sale under the name RoxyT on another site before she closed her account. I have pursued her since, and she vehement.y denies it's existence. She has left the internet as far as I can tell. Hopefully someone. somewhere has this vid in their collection.

ripcity17

My #1 Holy Grail vid remains Roxaholics' masturbation vid. She offered it for sale under the name RoxyT on another site before she closed her account. I have pursued her since, and she vehement.y denies it's existence. She has left the internet as far as I can tell. Hopefully someone. somewhere has this vid in their collection.
I've seen a video of her touching herself but no full blown masturbation video

The_Glitch

I have a few holy grail's, although no 2 and no 5 are the Holier of holy grail's for me
  1. Laylalynn (CWH)
  2. Freeshia (MFC)
  3. Kylie (CWH)
  4. Lindzey (MFC)
  5. Cameron (CWH)

helloiam

There should be some Petitemarie B/G stuff around somewhere, atleast one video, but not labeled as Petitemarie.
I think it was from before she started camming and was just filed under "amateur" stuff.

I have it...somewhere...burned...
I was searching a while back for something else and came across it and recognized her because of her tattoos.
But I have too much stuff burned to find it without spending a lot of time, especially the stuff which wasn't properly labelled because I didn't made a list of it because the labels would be meaningless to me in a textfile.
Any possibility of still finding this??

czubaka

My biggest holy grail are b/g videos of Lovely_Marry_. If someone have them then I would be really grateful if you share them with me :)

I'm surprised that nobody mentioned the @dy5w33t b/g vids that pop up occasionally. They are usually never up for more than a day or two before her army of white nights reports them, which is why I typed her name like that for whatever good it does. There are three that I'm aware of, all from an older site she was on. Mix of sex with blowjob and one where the guy cums on her face.