Nice found

BOZZOO

Can we get it for K2?
Janja is posting her cam shows. u risk being banned/warned if u post any of her cam shows. once a mod starts posting certain content, its off limits. i had a vid posted for 2+ yrs that shrek and someone else was posting her stuff, but my content wasnt amongst their posts, but he nuked it and gave me warning for reposting content. i tried to tell him it's not in their posts...crickets

Manford

What I find interesting is that the group Cam Show was filmed at the TBF/TMFB compound. Fans of Mary will enjoy this show because she is obviously a year or two older than any of the videos that they post on their site. Her body has filled out, no more orthodontic apparatus on her teeth and a total loss of inhibition. Now, if Michelle will extend an invite to Clarina for one of these shows..........?

gurn67

What I find interesting is that the group Cam Show was filmed at the TBF/TMFB compound. Fans of Mary will enjoy this show because she is obviously a year or two older than any of the videos that they post on their site. Her body has filled out, no more orthodontic apparatus on her teeth and a total loss of inhibition. Now, if Michelle will extend an invite to Clarina for one of these shows..........?
I was shocked that it was shot at the same place they've done photoshoots. Michelle still hasn't lost the weight gain from her baby. I was surprised by Mary. She's not one of my favorites of the models, but she's put on some weight on in her ass and I think she looks better now.

Rodzila

im still trying to figure out what is this ttl company. is it legit? its in Colombia so who knows but if they made a cam show from there so the organization is involved in everything . i am sure the other girls got permission or something. anyway we get to enjoy. just wanted to share my thoughts.

storycoolbro

im still trying to figure out what is this ttl company. is it legit? its in Colombia so who knows but if they made a cam show from there so the organization is involved in everything . i am sure the other girls got permission or something. anyway we get to enjoy. just wanted to share my thoughts.
It's a 100% legal site, they are based in Colombia, however the site is hosted on servers in the United states, if there was anything illegal about it the site wouldn't still be running as the US is pretty on top of anything related to ******** content. Also there was an issues that some ass hole caused who was trying to get the site owner to make illegal content for him, and when the site owner refused to do so, the guy contacted paypal reporting he was taking money for illegal things essentially and royaly fucked them over to the point where paypal will no longer do bussines with them since then they've basically had to completely re brand the and changed to a new site and now only accept bitcoin, the original TBF(teen beauty fitness and YFM(young fitness models), i think the other one is I was only a TBF member so not sure about the second site there was a few others specific to certain models as well those still are up last i checked but I'm not sure if you can still become a member, but the new site is TM4B(teenmodels4bitcoin) which they've done away with the memberships like they had on the old site and now just sell the video's and photo sets individually. Also I'm not sure that the company is envolved with the cam show since there is no advertisement to the cam shows on there website, I think it's more along the lines of as a company they are pretty damn chill when it comes to employer and employee relationship you have to realize most of there models started around age 13 and the camera guys have seen there tits at least once minimum and in some cases possibly full nude just none of that is on camera except the occasional nipslip, and they asked the guy who owns the place if they could do a cam show there and he was cool with it.

TheNar

that cam show made me so happy yeraldin one of my holy grails i hope they do more
mary has some bottom holy smokes
did they go thru 3 bottles of tequila?
thanks

Manford

The next special guest TTL show will be this Friday October 6 at 9PM. The guest is not announced by name according to Michelles twitter.