Nikki from honeycream

garcia05

I was hoping something would come up. I know carla and rebecca from honeycream are on cosmid. Angie from starlet is on cosmid also

I know carla and rebecca from honeycream are on cosmid.
I had no idea and this is great news. I love Carla and hope Rebecca will be featured more often along with the new girl Letty.

There's actually a lot of the HC/TS models I'd like to know the whereabouts of and I'm kind of curious how people keep up with them when they work under different names on multiple sites. Michelle for instance has by my count at least five different aliases, although I guess maybe she's sticking with Penelope Lynn now that she's with Twisty's? I wonder if that could be its own thread, "Help me find..."

Mr_Dr3w

^^^ don't forget Macy too on cosmid!!

Idk if it bothers you guys at all, but do you find it odd that HC lists Rebecca/Piper Jones as 23 and on cosmid 28?

Also, does lauren from HC have anything else? She comes as a fresh model but she seems experienced in the field to show everything on her first two vids on HC

sudanesen

Same girl?

sudanesen

Padee99

It´s from Deviantart
Code:
http://mtrz.deviantart.com/
I had no idea and this is great news. I love Carla and hope Rebecca will be featured more often along with the new girl Letty.

There's actually a lot of the HC/TS models I'd like to know the whereabouts of and I'm kind of curious how people keep up with them when they work under different names on multiple sites. Michelle for instance has by my count at least five different aliases, although I guess maybe she's sticking with Penelope Lynn now that she's with Twisty's? I wonder if that could be its own thread, "Help me find..."
Michelle is also on Abbey Winters as Ashley L. solos & lesbian.

CheeksMcButt

I'd like to see more variety in the HC models. It's been the same 2 over and over again for a while, with a random person mixed in. Nikki and Carla are overdone now. I'd like to see different models that hide a bit more, so when you do see them, it's a nice surprise. All the new ones seem a step away from banging a dildo on screen (Which I never find all that attractive, honestly).