Nikki Sims (aka "The Illustrated Woman")

fmxfmk

You caught me! My evil plan was to mislead the world by posting false information and pulling the wool over everyone's eyes just for my narcissistic pleasure. I now realize how it was a catastrophic mistake on my part seeing that u clearly are the most informed and intelligent being on the planet and know every intricate detail of her life.
Since I am just a lowly fan am not near as wise and knowledgable as u, I can only go by the dated content that was on her site and the things I've read over the years. You clearly know the exact dates of everything she has done for the entirety of not only her career but her life and family as well. I truly appreciate u sharing this wonderful information of this Earth-shattering event.
I can only hope that u can find it in your heart to forgive me of my heinous actions and that I promise not to ever make such a horrific mistake again as long as I live.

This clip is from 2005 (recorded 2005-02-07). c1a1 was right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silicate

When she was young Christina was good looking, as she aged she stopped being as cute. Nikki has been consistently good looking, despite her temerity. Interesting info that she and her husband own a bar, but that is scarcely a guarantee of life long income. I've known several bar owners who've gone out of business. One multiple times. He was good at getting investors. But just look at Bar Rescue, bars fail... a lot. The people who own or manage them don't always tend to be the most stable, much less the ones that work in them.

rchangel

So what exactly is the latest on this? Is she effectively retired? When was the last time that we know she produced content? Has her site just become generic content model site for second-stringers? Lots of question marks here.

Marco

It is difficult to say exactly when Nikki last produced new material. My guess is more than 6 months without doing a new photo or video shoot. August or September was the last time something unreleased came out. But I believe it was all made before her thigh tattoo. I believe late July may have been the last cam show where you clearly saw it was current with her thigh tattoo. I don't know if members got an explanation for no new content or cam shows. I find it difficult to believe anyone is hanging in there waiting for something new or different. The behind the scenes videos are interesting and often feature unobstructed views of her bare breasts. But it certainly seems like things are winding down and they are running out of old material...