Nikki Sims Update?

cmfriend

This is the first time in at least a year and a half that I have checked in on an old favorite Nikki Sims. Please tell it's not so. Is it true, Nikki is still not showing her bare chest? I would love someone to give an update saying Nikki at the least flashing her boobs regularly. Please!? Any news?

mr_ethan

It does seem the slippage and transparent clothing are coming more and more with an occasional showing of chest (with bad lighting or something to diminish the show).

elrob

This is the first time in at least a year and a half that I have checked in on an old favorite Nikki Sims. Please tell it's not so. Is it true, Nikki is still not showing her bare chest? I would love someone to give an update saying Nikki at the least flashing her boobs regularly. Please!? Any news?
Watch the vids. much better

Sly_Fry

Technically her vids are "better", but honestly the best shots of her tits your gonna get is still that Jerry Springer PPV.

I give her credit though, this is what??? A 10+ year career as an online model, with very little actual progression. Hell, she did topless on Springer for money, then continued to do NN stuff (That people PAID for) for another 8 years or so.

So, checking in with her once in a while is the way to go, really...as each week is pretty much the same thing as the last week.

sleazoid

Any news? Just check her thread here. If there were any revelations the news would've spread quickly.

Ceno

Technically her vids are "better", but honestly the best shots of her tits your gonna get is still that Jerry Springer PPV.

I give her credit though, this is what??? A 10+ year career as an online model, with very little actual progression. Hell, she did topless on Springer for money, then continued to do NN stuff (That people PAID for) for another 8 years or so.

So, checking in with her once in a while is the way to go, really...as each week is pretty much the same thing as the last week.
I've always wondered if there was ever a higher quality recording of that springer clip. The one I have is so low res. It's decent but I'm almost sure it's not as good as the original broadcast.

bjl12

As others have stated she really never progressed in terms of exposure. Don't know how she has lasted so long. I guess the same could be said for BM and MM though. At least BM has zipsets that push the boundaries a little more, NS and MM don't even do that. So props to them for making it work somehow in between

daltex1

As others have stated she really never progressed in terms of exposure. Don't know how she has lasted so long. I guess the same could be said for BM and MM though. At least BM has zipsets that push the boundaries a little more, NS and MM don't even do that. So props to them for making it work somehow in between
KT SO also could be thrown in that category of very slow progression..some of her zipsets are nude, but you have to pay thru the nose and jump thru hoops to get.

VolponView

KT SO also could be thrown in that category of very slow progression..some of her zipsets are nude, but you have to pay thru the nose and jump thru hoops to get.
Zips 1 - 12 have all been posted several times but #13 has yet to be seen. I've been looking for that zip forever. I'm starting to think it's a myth, lol.