Nikki Sims

rchangel

Good luck getting a straight answer from anyone about that. She's been on some kind of undefined "break" for well over a year, and every answer I've ever gotten was vague and unhelpful. Her fan base has mostly wandered off to other models who are actually active and she doesn't seem to be doing much to change that, so I assume that she's effectively finished and is just milking the last few bucks she can from diehard members. Meh.

Marco

She doesn't do new photo sets. She doesn't do new videos. The last member's cam show was almost 1 year ago.

That's enough time to go full term on a pregnancy and try to get back in modelling shape. But I doubt that was what she was doing.

The gist of her stopping was that she was tired of the grind, was emotionally elsewhere and she wasn't going to succumb to the pressure to do "more." But she never actually said she permanently quit.

Her BF/husband/whatever seems determined to keep releasing whatever content they have. Some of it is even more revealing, but not much, than her original content. I wonder if the two of them are in agreement about what to make and what to release. I wonder if she even knows or reviews what he is releasing.

Whatever is happening, it isn't very interesting, and it isn't good for her site or modelling career.

So, call that mess whatever you want!

Last edited by a moderator:

clusseau

The July 4 release included bits that I definitely do not remember seeing the first time. Very Good Res on the Freeze Frame, about 25min.

Sproket560

Whatever is happening, it isn't very interesting, and it isn't good for her site or modelling career.

So, call that mess whatever you want!
I personally don't think it's a "mess" at all. It screams of a person that wants to leave this career behind and move on to something else. But at the same time, they clearly still have subscribers and they're probably still getting new subscribers. So...if you want to stop modeling but your site is still actively generating revenue and you want to keep it that way, what do you do? Well duh, you release previously unreleased content. And you sure as heck don't announce that you're retired, that's a sure way to kill whatever new subs you're still receiving from casual fans that stumble on her site.

I'd say it's pretty clear what they're doing, and it's a sound strategy.

Marco

I personally don't think it's a "mess" at all. It screams of a person that wants to leave this career behind and move on to something else. But at the same time, they clearly still have subscribers and they're probably still getting new subscribers. So...if you want to stop modeling but your site is still actively generating revenue and you want to keep it that way, what do you do? Well duh, you release previously unreleased content. And you sure as heck don't announce that you're retired, that's a sure way to kill whatever new subs you're still receiving from casual fans that stumble on her site.

I'd say it's pretty clear what they're doing, and it's a sound strategy.
The original question was "has (Nikki) stopped modelling?"

Perhaps "mess" was too harsh to describe the situation, but I stand by the assessment it isn't a good situation. If you want to see how someone gets every last dime out of loyal fans - this is it. As a strategy it might work on some level but I don't think it leads to new subscribers. She was trying out various new revenue streams for a while there, but I doubt the current strategy is generating much new revenue. I would wager the site's revenue has been in decline for years and continues in that direction while they eek out whatever money they can. As long as people are prepared to pay for it, then they can continue what they are doing to get that additional revenue. I hope they invested their previous earnings wisely and that she can move on in her life comfortably. Nikki has had quite the modelling career and she should get to retire happily if that is what she wants.

toddey47

the new videos being posted are behind the scenes type, they do show a bit more than originals did, and a couple showed a lot more. Just wish it was more than 1 a week. As to her modeling, it’s been some time now so I would have to say she is finished, but never say never!!

cmfriend

Nikki Sims and the Legendary ChristinaModel two of the biggest and earliest pioneers of internet modeling. Nikki has managed her career for the most part while Christina rolled with what she was told. Christina started a little earlier than Nikki but Nikki has lasted much longer. I don't no if there is a text book exit from that business. Christina's exit wasn't the smoothest. ( I wouldn't be surprised if there are Christina fans still imagining a come back after like 10 years off) I give both Nikki and Christina a lot of credit and Thanks for all they did over many years. I hope the two of them are doing well as they moved on!

CheeksMcButt

Even though her tits are like Steve Buscemi's eyes in the movie Mr. Deeds, she's still pretty hot. Wouldn't be surprised when we sex tapes start to leak.