Nikki Sims

CyFrog

I am not sure how some of you can get some impure thoughts when it comes to the sweet innocent angel that is Nikki. What has she ever done to provoke you horndogs?

Oh.....Nevermind.

so_right

Nikki just posted on twitter that she might do a QnA cam soon. First sign of life in ages, beside clothes autioning

asdftyui

What is her twitter handle?
I seemed to recall that nikki was a bartender and/or they own a bar? Does anybody have any info on this? If so maybe things are getting a little lean right now. Revamping the website might be a necessity. Got to say its a win for her fans and I'd be the first to rejoin.

toddey47

I seemed to recall that nikki was a bartender and/or they own a bar? Does anybody have any info on this? If so maybe things are getting a little lean right now. Revamping the website might be a necessity. Got to say its a win for her fans and I'd be the first to rejoin.
I 100% agree

CyFrog

Since we are getting into nice weather I figured I would post this little Gif. Wish I could have been in the passenger seat of that car.

CyFrog

Nice. Now we need some puss and ass slips
There was at least one puss slip in one of the picture sets. In set 4704 she thought her panties around her ankles was hiding her vag but it wasn't completely in the last few photos. If you mean by ass slips you actually mean asshole slips I don't think there is any of those. There are plenty where she shows her bare ass cheeks but not the brown eye.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
please remember posting a few samples (read: 4 - 5 pics) is OK inside the requests section, but avoid full (or almost full) sets. I know the original PF is 180 pictures so this is not formally "an almost complete set" but please respect the 4-5 samples rule as this section is not intended for sharing material, but only for requests and discussions :grouphug:

SAN

TheDudee

I am really confused about those pussy pics. I thought there were only 2 in the set and this guy just posted 3.