Nikki Sims

nuckingfut

I am really confused about those pussy pics. I thought there were only 2 in the set and this guy just posted 3.
In the set on the couch there was 3 when posted and her old man quickly removed from the set when he realized what you could see. A minute too late for our enjoyment.

vectorious

Ya, the first of the 4 pics is fake. The other 3 are legit. I was actually the first one on my other forum to point out that I thought she was showing way more than she intended. It was taken down by the next morning, but needless to say, I had them bad boys saved haha

CyFrog

You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round
You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round

cmfriend

Thought I would share another GIF.
CyFrog can you tell what Nikki was actually trying to do in this gif? Was Nikki like trying to just barely cover her boobs and doing a really bad job of it? Or was Nikki just full out lettings them suckers fly, which was very rare for her?

CyFrog

CyFrog can you tell what Nikki was actually trying to do in this gif? Was Nikki like trying to just barely cover her boobs and doing a really bad job of it? Or was Nikki just full out lettings them suckers fly, which was very rare for her?
Pretty sure I got this one from one of the uncut videos they have been releasing. I think this was when she was trying to figure out how to expose her boobs and then cover them with one of the sundae ingredients.

cmfriend

CyFrog could you please not take so l long to reply next time! Man that was fast. Thanks! Great find.

CyFrog

CyFrog could you please not take so l long to reply next time! Man that was fast. Thanks! Great find.
LOL....just happened you posted right before I came to this site tonight. Honestly I am just glad people seem to like the gifs. She may not have ever gotten as explicit as Christina or some others but I will say that some of her videos were at least fun and creative. It honestly seemed like she was having a good time in a bunch of them and it wasn't always about providing jerkoff material.

cmfriend

I'm glad you made this comment. I definitely enjoy all your Nikki and Christina gifs. I'm a big fan of both models. Hey seeing the gifs on page 2 here I have a question for everyone. The quick slips Nikki shows in those gifs are great to see. My question is what is your opinion on Nikki and Christina showing quick flashes like those? Do you think if Either model had incorporated flashes like that into their early years it would have had positive or maybe negative effects on these models careers. I thought each model held off showing bare chest for fear of member/fans would get tired of seeing to much to soon and cancel their memberships. Me personally I think especially in Christina's case, a good flash here and there after she turned 18 would have generated even more attention to her website. I think both Nikki and Christina were both completely comfortable showing more. It was more of a business decision over anything else.

CyFrog

I'm glad you made this comment. I definitely enjoy all your Nikki and Christina gifs. I'm a big fan of both models. Hey seeing the gifs on page 2 here I have a question for everyone. The quick slips Nikki shows in those gifs are great to see. My question is what is your opinion on Nikki and Christina showing quick flashes like those? Do you think if Either model had incorporated flashes like that into their early years it would have had positive or maybe negative effects on these models careers. I thought each model held off showing bare chest for fear of member/fans would get tired of seeing to much to soon and cancel their memberships. Me personally I think especially in Christina's case, a good flash here and there after she turned 18 would have generated even more attention to her website. I think both Nikki and Christina were both completely comfortable showing more. It was more of a business decision over anything else.
Personal opinion here,

I think Nikki did anger a bunch of her fans who were paying for her site yet never showed her boobs when she went on Jerry Springer and showed them in great detail. I think fans who were paying for her site got angry that she did that but wouldn't show them like that to her paying customers.

As far as slips earlier, I think we have a great comparison between the two. I think with Christina I think the more she showed the more her fans wanted her to go further. I think in many ways once she started showing her boobs fans expected that with enough time and pressure she would show the rest. I think that was even the case once she started to incorporate toys. I think it was never enough. If she hadn't gotten pregnant and quit when she did then who knows how far she would have gone compared to what she was doing in her videos the last couple of years. I think people would have gotten tired of seeing her ride dildos and wanted to see her do anal play. I think they would have always been pushing for more. I think you saw this with other models like Sarah Peachez as well.

I sometimes wonder if Nikki saw this or knew that behavior would happen so she never took it further than slips. She probably knew once she went full topless that then there would be an expectation that she eventually go full nude. She probably saw this a little from the response her fans had with her showing her boobs on Jerry Springer. After she did that there was a fan expectation that she go topless on her site since she went topless on there.

CyFrog

Some of her videos she knew she was flashing her boobs like in the Beer Pong video. This gif makes me want to say woo hoo too.