Nikki taking a break

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
A few hours ago she announced on Twitter that she is taking a break because of personal matters. Her chat and all upcoming chats are canceled. This is all I know. Don't ask me questions.

sleazoid

Translation:
I have decided to have a pity party and take a vacation because my subs are down and I refuse to change my business model. I need time to figure out how to keep my fish on the hook without actually changing anything.
No worries, I will still keep the closet open for people to buy my overpriced stinky underwear. You fetish freaks are paying for my kid's education. In the meantime, take a loan out, sell your car and send me cash. Those drinks on the beach aren't cheap. So send me money u cheap bastards!
XOXO Nikki
I wouldn't doubt that she might be experiencing burn-out, but she said she was going through some personal issues.

You can criticize her because you don't like tease or are frustrated by the fact that she didn't go hardcore, but until I know more I have no reason to believe she's insincere about her reasons for the break. Your post is just petty.

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Let's first see what she does with existing members. If she takes 1 month of break and extends the membershipt by 30 days, there is no reason to complain. It is always a problem to post opinions ahead of the facts.
Furthermore, longtime members know she has a real life. There will be problems we don't talk about.

I can hardly remember she ever talked about vacation at all, so I give her the benefit of the doubt. You don't have to share my views, but please keep the discussion civilized. I wish models all the best until I have reason not to do so.

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Let's first see what she does with existing members. If she takes 1 month of break and extends the membershipt by 30 days, there is no reason to complain. It is always a problem to post opinions ahead of the facts.
Furthermore, longtime members know she has a real life. There will be problems we don't talk about.

I can hardly remember she ever talked about vacation at all, so I give her the benefit of the doubt. You don't have to share my views, but please keep the discussion civilized. I wish models all the best until I have reason not to do so.

VolponView

Really guys?
Your post is just petty.
I wasn't being serious, I was just mocking what she said. I would have thought writing it as if she was saying it would have made that clear but it appears that missed the mark. Try not to take everything so personally and go white knight on somebody for just playing around.

keep the discussion civilized
Shrek u didn't have to delete my post, it was a joke. Haven't u heard these girls in the past say something sad and awful only to find out later it was all a cover up what was really going on? I've been burned by several models playing games, just like this before. That's why I was poking fun at what she said.

sharma

Ohhh!!! plzzzz no!!! Don't go the Madden way!!!! Your goods are still shag worthy and you have too many hideous tats!!! So no Boob job or crappy tattoos plzzzz. Still feeling bummed about Madden acting during the last camshow before the boob job .....

kermitt

this really makes me upset. At same time I do hope nothing is wrong with her though , but what about to her paying customers who's subscriptions have just re-billed?? they are supposed to just get screwed over ? no new pics, vids , camshows , for who knows how long if not foever!! To me this should have been mentioned in advance , not boom I'm taking a break?! Always one of my favorites , but this was unprofessional the way in which it was done IMOP!!

Zues006

this really makes me upset. At same time I do hope nothing is wrong with her though , but what about to her paying customers who's subscriptions have just re-billed?? they are supposed to just get screwed over ? no new pics, vids , camshows , for who knows how long if not foever!! To me this should have been mentioned in advance , not boom I'm taking a break?! Always one of my favorites , but this was unprofessional the way in which it was done IMOP!!
all her members subscriptions should have automatically been cancelled, otherwise she may be breaking some kind of law or am i wrong here?
seems weird to bill people for nothing, unless she puts out all the sets and missing updates later when she feels better?
Actually I believe you are being billed for access to the website, not necessarily to any updates. Pretty sure there are no promises of updates within the TOS. You may have an argument for a chargeback since the site does advertise updates on certain days. If you do chargeback, you probably won't ever be able to use that card again to rejoin if updates start back up.

TheDudee

You guys see the website today? They removed anything that talks about updates other than camshows. Either a sign she's done or they wanted to reduce liability while they figure it out.