no tip on public models BAN

lund30

hello what we think about this??:eek:ne day ago in A_N_A s room i watchink public show and i dont tip her she Ban me FOREVER and say if i want unban i must give her 550 tokens :-D.
Really nice new MFC models rules realy funny MyFREEcams :-D

lund30

before this i think A_N_A is realy friendly person but after this she is tokenwhore like more and more models on MFC :mad:

Echo09

Happened to me too, with 3 models recently including A_N_A.
Stupid thing is that I have tipped in these models rooms before on numerous occasions.
Just go ahead and ban all the members why don't they lol.
Models seem to forget the members are the people that buy the tokens.

ZeroTheHero

Usually i boycott the girls with scores over 3000. there`s no value there, they just go thru the motions and beg. but if i do watch its always in one of the lounges.

VolponView

I have learned that if I don't plan on chatting in a room or tipping on a night, I just log out and watch as a guest. Some of them will throw a fit if you don't go to their room and spend every second online with them and of coarse be happy go lucky (like they are the only people on Earth that has a bad day and doesn't feel like talking to anyone) and tip all you have to them like you have the money of Bill Gates.
Then you have the whole guilt trip crowd on Twitter regarding tips, but that's a whole different topic to be discussed another day.

UnknownAnonymous

Not every model is like A_N_A , but I agree with Don. If your a prem in a model's room for a long period of time and your not talking or tipping, then why not just view as a guest. I think it's lame to ban someone for not tipping,but she has the right to do so. Best bet is to stay away from models like that. I laugh to myself when some models say guys are freeloading in there room forgetting that its a FREE viewing site.

fishbulb

I've had the same thing happen.
That's at least one good thing about livejasmin. They aren't allowed to kick you for no reason there. The do NOT have the right to do it, and that is the way it should be. Customer support does give an inkling of a shit about the customer, unlike mfc.
But the tip system is the one of the biggest problems with mfc. It's not a reward for having done something good, it's an entitlement. It's a way to get an uninterested party to look up from the screen of the iPhone you bought her for a few seconds. You can thank the americanization of that site for that attitude.