Northwest Beauties the models!

rhodes

Has Kristy (Kristy Jessica, Pure Rebel) done anything more revealing? Do you guys know if she's in the private site?

markh

you can find kristy on bentbox with lots of content available for purchase - I don't know about her pateron but I doubt it tbh. find her on pantyhoselane, nextdoormodels as brooke thomsen, cosmid as kristy kern clips4sale has sets of her as brooke in various bondage scenarios, I've been trying in vain to find her justcutegirls.com sets where she does do spreads and video but the content is about 8 sets stretched to 30. she also did LOM video but no idea how explicit they are on here as pure rebel but I've never been able to dl them from the host. hope that helps?

ablamj

If you contribute at the higher tiers on Patreon you can get some great pussy shots. I'm at the $5 level so I don't get them. (I did $29 for one month and she had some great pussy shot snapchat vids - I just can't afford to pay that every month).

markh

I tried to get on Olivia prestons' patreon but non usa subscription to the highest tier was £100 and with no knowledge of content like you say its a lot.

maxtronica

Any updates for models found on other sites? WPL has had some decent new models lately.
I've been looking for Miraim from WPL. She has a few nude modeling pics out there if you search Miraim Chick. Has she done any work for other sites? It's shame she won't go nude on WPL.

Dunrungill

Anybody remember Christina from nwb? Did she ever model anywhere else? Would love to find out she has nudes out there!
Christina was one of the hottest models NWB ever had; Playboy quality. Unfortunately, she moved out of the area and hasn't been heard from since. I would also love to know if she ever continued her modeling career elsewhere.