Northwest Beauties the models!

pootycat

Wow, alot going on over there at NWB. Chloe popped back up, that is interesting, and a while back Lacy returned. Keegan was really cool, wish I had more of her stuff.

SWAV and StudioDolls - same producer
Step1 and AmateurModelSite - same producer
RLGirlz and Made4Modelling - same producer

They all fail when they go subscription. It is hard to keep finding amateur models fast enough to make a subscription worth the money.
Do you know what the difference is between the stuff on Studiodolls site versus NWB?

Didn't know Step1 and AMS was the same guy. Curious why he doesn't sell his ams stuff on macs/nwb given the step1 stuff is there. AMS was suppose to reopen under amateurmodels but they haven't updated the site in years as discussed here.

rosso_rat

Step1 started out with two (identical I believe) twin brothers. They initally sold content for a little while through NWB about the time they set up their own site. Then they focused on Step 1. One brother went his own way to set up AMS and took some of the common material so it gets confusing. It led to reissuing of old material.

Last edited by a moderator:

KLamarr

Do you know what the difference is between the stuff on Studiodolls site versus NWB?

Didn't know Step1 and AMS was the same guy. Curious why he doesn't sell his ams stuff on macs/nwb given the step1 stuff is there. AMS was suppose to reopen under amateurmodels but they haven't updated the site in years as discussed here.
No difference between StudioDolls and the videos on NWB. I got a membership years ago to DL the Marissa and Sivan videos. The site was a huge ripoff site. No updates for the month or two I was a member. Probably less than 20 scenes total in the entire members area. I don't know why he doesn't put the AMS stuff on the NWB site.

son_of_dad

Step1 started out with two (identical I believe) twin brothers. They initally sold content for a little while through NWB about the time they set up their own site. Then they focused on Step 1. One brother went his own way to set up AMS and took some of the common material so it gets confusing. It led to reissuing of old material.
Both had some really great content especially if you went for the longer term memberships and could access occasional VIP content. Unfortunate failed attempts at running web sites it would have been nice if the stuff that was never posted ended up on clips4sale or some other site.

son_of_dad

Can detail be given on who was modelling first time?
I'll give it a shot based around video description and commentary. I'll try and go from most recent.....

Latest model Ashley might have very limited work given she popped up in a hardcore casting video at around the same time as noted in a previous post
Audrey was a friend of Paige never modeled before got topless and fondled in her second shoot
Alice was a friend of Ashley K
Cristina unsure if she'd modeled before if so she gave up all other work during her run as she was studying and wanted career focus
Maria again unsure if she was new to modeling but her early videos implied it
Beautiful and with a perfect figure Nastasha was a friend of Lacy
Riley A - Friend of Rose she went topless in her first shoot and fondled in the second. On the subject of Rose I think she was also new to modeling when introduced by Paige
Sadie was brought over by her sister Brandi she said she'd modeled before but didn't advertise herself and had never done video. Within 5 minutes she had her amazing tits in full view, bare ass in scene two along with some brief pussy views.

Going back further than the HD videos most of the models seemed complete amateurs I think Angela and Elsa did a lot of referrals I'd recommend Alyssa, Annie, Keegan, Kendall, Tara & Tiana as beginners

markh

did any pure rebel aka kristy Jessica private vids show up? I bought one of the EAP videos and emailed the WM and still got no reply....

Webby

Angela's work with the old Microkini Beach was GOAT contender material. Beautiful lady with an amazing figure. Be great to see any video.