Northwest Beauties the models!

Jobin

She's worked for a lot of different photographers, run across quite a few who include her in their Flickr portfolios, mostly under the name "Layla". Can also be found here:
Code:
http://bentbox.co/bllphotography
Thanks rchangel. More like "guardian angel"!!! I have been searching for her EVERYWHERE and I never saw any of these before. If you come across any of those Flickr portfolios, please post about here. If I find more I will share it as well. They're a bit redundant, but I did find...

Layla - Robert Neil Photographer

Code:
http://www.diverxity.com/users/33840/gallery
And on bentbox she also has some boxes with twinsb (also Robert Neil) and tantalizingtats...

Reverse image searching isn't returning much just yet, but with time I hope to find more!!!

Stonegarden

am I missing or not searching the correct terms or is there Not a NW beauties video posting thread?
Well... not really. I think there was some stuff posted in the past but I think it's been a while since I've seen anything here or other places.
CkdK randomly posts some AP, WPL and StudioDolls videos in the Internet models general forum but I've found that NWB is usually harder to find. Rumor I've heard on other forums is the NWB guy Jeff is aggressive in takedowns. Recommend if you decide to post, upload to a few different file hosters if possible (like K2S, upstore and filefox.cc) and only post once a day or every other day to allow download timers to expire for us free-downloading plebs before DCMA takedown notices kill the files.

Jobin

Which is what the entire forum is full of.......
This forum has always had all sorts of threads, but this thread is not about sharing videos. It's about sharing information on various models. Oh and YES! Jeff is at least tracking this thread. I know for a fact because he brought up my posting an image of Lauren in an email the day I posted it, which also and this is just my opinion, has convinced him I will share private information I requested from him. Unfortunately this couldn't be further from the truth Jeff, but I digress.

Gaoual

Yes, after a few purchases he gives a link, user and password. He keeps it on the down-low, and for good reason. Pretty good stuff, and updates are nice..... The NWB girls definitely have appeal. Some of his old models (Janae,Chiyah) pretty good......
So how many purchases are necessary before he sends the link? I've purchased half a dozen videos from NWB and haven't ever gotten an email from Jeff. I even emailed him at the address listed on the NWB website asking about the private site and he never responded. Has he changed his email address or did I mess up by asking about the private site?

son_of_dad

So how many purchases are necessary before he sends the link? I've purchased half a dozen videos from NWB and haven't ever gotten an email from Jeff. I even emailed him at the address listed on the NWB website asking about the private site and he never responded. Has he changed his email address or did I mess up by asking about the private site?
Don't think he's changed email. Usually email him would get it done, did you use the same email address you made purchases under? I assume he'd verify people in some way.

son_of_dad

Try again be a little firmer. You could list the latest videos you've purchased. Cross fingers your emails aren't hitting a spam filter.

Stonegarden

I wouldn't bother. If Jeff is watching this thread, he'll know it's you asking for access and ignore/deny it. Not like he gets so many requests asking for access each day. 1+1=2.

ih8ewe

Jeff's usually pretty quick with answering emails. When I ask something, he usually gets back to me within a couple of hours. Best guess is he either can't verify who you are or you're not from the US.

I never even asked for access to the private site. He just emailed me one day out of the blue with the link and password. If you're a regular customer and he can verify who you are, he'll probably invite you.

ih8ewe

Why would that matter?
That's a question for Jeff. I talked to someone from Canada that said he refused to sell customs to him because he wasn't in the states. I'd assume it's because it would be easier to go after someone sharing customs and privates if they live in the same country as him.

Last edited by a moderator:

ih8ewe

He does, the Canadian I talked to was a regular customer, buying videos from the main site. It could be that he had access to the private site, and Jeff just wouldn't do customs for him because of where he lives.

Either way, it's not like Jeff to not respond to an email. Like Son of Dad said, just email him a list of the videos you've purchased and hope for the best.

Dean2527

This is awesome. Does anyone know if there is anymore video or photos of Alice. Or Renee from sw amateur

AP Studio? Anymore information on this site? I have been hunting "EVERYWHERE" for Lauren. Not the Lauren K posted on NWB today, but the sexy blonde who did shoots with the cameraman laying on the bed. They had a tease relationship of sorts happening and I would love to find more of her work.

Thank you I have been looking for more stuff of hers since Jeff removed her videos from his site

Ron

Well, I am in South America, and I buy everything from Jeff, from private site to custom videos. And he answers e-mails usually in minutes to a hour. But I am a customer of him from 10+ years...

Dunrungill

In the not too distant past, Jeff relaxed his restrictions on who could have access to the private site. One of those patrons that gained access to the site under the relaxed policy shared it; a definite breech of protocol. I don't expect he will ever do that again...