Northwest Beauties the models!

Priest

For some reason there hasn't been a model there that really floats my boat for a while now...once upon a time he was able to get real amateurs girls who never modeled before on his site. I understand that can be difficult and real models are beautiful and dependable but still the amateurs were pretty hot!

son_of_dad

once upon a time he was able to get real amateurs girls who never modeled before on his site.
Changing times I imaging asking girls in public if they'd like to model for you would see photos plastered everywhere and calls to pervert patrol. There was something different about watching an average girl show herself off though.

The recurring models such as Alisha, Paige, Ashley K are rarely found elsewhere I don't think anything else has been found of Maria.

For some reason there hasn't been a model there that really floats my boat for a while now
The new model this year Audrey said she had no modelling experience she also had no added ink, metal, or plastic. Pretty rare find. She also went from NN to topless and squeeze tested pretty quickly!

Priest

Changing times I imaging asking girls in public if they'd like to model for you would see photos plastered everywhere and calls to pervert patrol. There was something different about watching an average girl show herself off though.

The recurring models such as Alisha, Paige, Ashley K are rarely found elsewhere I don't think anything else has been found of Maria.

The new model this year Audrey said she had no modelling experience she also had no added ink, metal, or plastic. Pretty rare find. She also went from NN to topless and squeeze tested pretty quickly!

I think a lot of the models he got were from ads he posted in craigslist or other such sites. I know I've photographed several models doing the same thing but there is a risk in doing so. You don't know if the model is coming with someone else, so as a photographer you have to say, it's ok to bring a girlfriend but the guys stay at home, also there is a risk for the model because the person placing the ad might be a psycho nut job! So my advise to any model would be to be armed and to shoot in studios only, might help to have that girlfriend present also.

Dunrungill

Audrey is a friend of Paige; Maria is a friend of Rose . Jeff will use professional models for fills between regular model shoots, but he is becoming increasingly choosy about adding new models. His current models know what he is looking for and occasionally bring one along.

sudanesen

i had ask about alice from sandelmodels and hoping somebody knew where else has she modeled
Mel Heflin has been modeling and making d-movies for years.