ohmibods

Chosen0ne

It's literally killing chaturbate for me. Just looked at the front page right now and 50% of them have the same exact topic 'ohmibod panties that vibrate' or whatever the fuck it is. Atleast be original for fucks sake.

VolponView

It's literally killing chaturbate for me. Just looked at the front page right now and 50% of them have the same exact topic 'ohmibod panties that vibrate' or whatever the fuck it is. Atleast be original for fucks sake.
It's just like the library shows when they were the big thing. It will get old/boring and they will move on to the next greatest "original" idea.

BOZZOO

It will get old/boring and they will move on to the next greatest "original" idea.
unfortunately, i dont think this is going any time soon. they seem to have hit a goldmine w/ this thing. theyve tapped into the male inner moron and have hypnotized them w/ their own hardons (ur getting tippy, very tippy..ching ching..ching ching :p):rolleyes: saw 1 girl that maybe gets about 100 tkns/hr pull in about 1700 in an hr and shes not 1 of the top girls, not even close, so its here to stay, i think.

i think ill just keep cappin them but no chance im tippin them.

Chosen0ne

unfortunately, i dont think this is going any time soon. they seem to have hit a goldmine w/ this thing. theyve tapped into the male inner moron and have hypnotized them w/ their own hardons (ur getting tippy, very tippy..ching ching..ching ching :p):rolleyes: saw 1 girl that maybe gets about 100 tkns/hr pull in about 1700 in an hr and shes not 1 of the top girls, not even close, so its here to stay, i think.

i think ill just keep cappin them but no chance im tippin them.
Cap the shit out of it it's fking retarded. Much rather have a hitachi or cum control show any day. Also why is this only in cb? Haven't seen it on mfc yet

BOZZOO

BOZZOO

I was a witness of Allyson_taylor getting 40 k in about 2-3 hours with that "show"...
and THATS why its not going anywhere.

westsearcher

The Sexxylorry girls on CB have been putting on quite a birthday show the last few days with these things. They have literally jumped out of bed and off the couch reacting to high tips. Is it real? With the tips coming in so quickly in different amounts it seems it would be difficult for them to knowingly distinguish the differences. The question that I have is just how are these things supposed to work? I can understand that it reacts to sound from the PC and that might be they only sounds coming from the PC but how does it know which sounds are from the different levels of tips?

papp

I'm the freak odd man out here.. I think it's hot. Don't care if it's fake or put on. I would rather see some chick grinding around off some vibrator than sitting there, looking bored as hell and/or talking about her day. I get enough of that shit here at home ;-)

BOZZOO

I can understand that it reacts to sound from the PC and that might be they only sounds coming from the PC but how does it know which sounds are from the different levels of tips?
it doesnt, thats how we know its BS. that and the girls non-reactions, or VERY delayed reaction to certain tips. and the fact that camgirls can NOT be trusted AT ALL.

the thing may work exactly as advertised, but i doubt the thing is on when the girl is in a "show". now they can get paid, sometimes alot more than they did before and all they gotta do now is wiggle on the bed and moan a lil at the right time.

I would rather see some chick grinding around off some vibrator than sitting there, looking bored as hell and/or talking about her day. I get enough of that shit here at home ;-)
not into the "sit n stare" girls either, but im not into not getting what i pay for either. but if ur ok w/ it...

Panz

think there are a couple different ones. can't remember who, but was watching one on MFC that seemed pretty genuine, it just reacted to sound and had i think 5 levels. said it was more intense then hitachi because was just a point on clit at higher levels. was a fun show actually, but every second room on CB is those dam things, who the fucks dropping 500 on that shit.

hitachi can be fun when they really sensative and cum in a min, can be fun watching them loose it

BOZZOO

who the fucks dropping 500 on that shit.
only need 1, even at half that and its a goldmine to them, and most are gettin that 1.

Panz

@Panz, I seriously doubt that it is more intense than a Hitachi. It's basically a N64 Rumblepack.
i don't know, just repeating her words, the best i can remember. Hers seemed a little different to all the chaturbate ones. She did put it in the table and played music, sounded more then a rumblepack. I believe, again paraphrasing what i remember, "hitachi is spread more, this is concentrated in a small area"

BOZZOO

I don't think it's an issue of guys being stupid. I think some guys like to watch the model being stimulated even if it's fake.
:confused::confused::confused: HUH???? maybe if they werent paying to stimulate her, of which shes faking, otherwise...:confused::confused: HUH???

She did put it on the table and played music, sounded more then a rumblepack.
theres not any doubt that it actually vibrates from sounds, but its highly doubtful that its actually ON while shes "doing her thing." but its here to stay, so...:(

westsearcher

Found some interesting reading by googleing "ohmibod chaturbate scam" (not sure if direct links are allowed). A blog post has some information on how these don't work with token sounds and basically call it all as fake. A shame really because it sounds like a great idea to directly interact with the models. I even had one of my favorites interested in it. Damn shame.

BOZZOO

Code:
http://www.chaturbatemodelblog.com/ohmibod-fake-moan-scam.html/comment-page-2
found this interesting. and if ur still not convinced its BS, heres a short vid to show this chick not reacting to it. notice she doesnt mess up drawing/painting even after several tips in a row. :rolleyes:

thanks to westsearcher

http://k2s.cc/file/9351625145eac/laurenbrights_omibod_BS.avi

Last edited by a moderator:

Panz

theres not any doubt that it actually vibrates from sounds, but its highly doubtful that its actually ON while shes "doing her thing." but its here to stay, so...:(
i haven't seen a lot of these, i just leave the room, this was one girl that did, a bit before it took off, and am in there enough to give the benefit of doubt she's not faking it. if i can find a link to it i'll put it up, you can judge for yourself. i haven't seen her use that since

westsearcher

Kokette22 is doing an admittedly fake ohmibod show and showing how she faked her reactions. She's having fun with the whole thing and it's funny as hell but she's still getting huge tips for the fake reactions. She's so gorgeous and funny I guess nobody cares anyway.

mooki80

Well looking at InnocentDoll's room right now and even though she has her ohmibod on, no one is tipping, a guy is skeptic and ask how the ohmibod levels can work with sound and she spam the text away and the guy is gone from the room. Her score is falling steadily and she is doing TruPvt's regularly so it seems that the ohmibod thing isnt working for her anymore and she is noticeably frustrated. My guess is that if her score falls much lower she will start with something new.

Last edited by a moderator: