Old & Young (MotherSon, FatherDaughter, etc..)

Macir777

Macir777

Dana Vespoli in My Step Mom Seduced Me (2017)

File Info:
| 322 MB | 00:14:28 | 854/480 | mp4/SD |

Dana Vespoli and her son stay at a hotel for the night while she visits him at college. The only problem is, there's only one bed. Forced to sleep together, feelings for each other that have been suppressed for as long as they could start to emerge and without saying anything, this night together is something they'll never forget.

https://k2s.cc/file/e9fcc35005d08/Dana_Vespoli_in_My_Step_Mom_Seduced_Me__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Family Hoedown (2017)

File Info:
| 373 MB | 00:47:43 | 720/400 | mp4/SD |

Farm boy Bill Bailey doesn't like how the gardeners ogle his pretty little stepcousin Jaye Summers. It's true she's grown up a lot since the wholesome teenager moved to LA with her family after striking it rich in in Missouri. But it still gets Billy upset. He especially misses the good old days when her ma didn't make her wear a bathing suit top. They were all so innocent back then.

Jaye thinks Bill is starting to sound just like her Pa. To cheer him up, she pulls her shirt clear off her body! And she's not wearing a bra underneath! Billy gets really uncomfortable at the sight of her perky teenage tits and begs her to put it back on. She giggles and offers him something else that will be soothing. Her mother's massage bed is all ready to go in the bathroom. Billy agrees, so long as she covers up in the meantime.

Back in the house in the bathroom, Jaye takes off all her clothes and guides Billy through the shower portion of the NURU treatment. Once he recovers from being butt naked with his gorgeous stepcousin, he has to get used to her tugging on his willie. She even takes it deep in her throat before laying him down on the inflatable massage bed and coating them both with NURU gel.

Once they're both wet and shiny from the lube, she slides her naked pussy up and down his backside, then makes him flip over onto his back. When his boner springs up, she strokes it with the gel. And, before long, that bulging cock gets caught in her snatch. After she rides him to orgasm, he fucks her from behind till he cums in her mouth!

https://k2s.cc/file/3b3fbe8d46d44/Family_Hoedown__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Jennifer Jacobs - Jennifer Sugar Daddy (2017)

File Info:
| 429 MB | 00:22:58 | 854/480 | mp4/SD |

Jennifer just got out of the pool and she's laying out in the sun when she realizes Tim has been watching her. He asks if she's been seeing anyone, to which she replies no, you told me not to. He grabs her and throws her down on her knees, forcing his cock into her mouth. Then, he grabs her by her hair, dragging her inside to fuck her on the couch. While he's fucking her, he makes her call her boyfriend and break up with him.

https://k2s.cc/file/29f7295e3e623/Jennifer_Jacobs___Jennifer_Sugar_Daddy__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Kendra Sunderland - Sex With My Moms Boy Toy (2017)

File Info:
| 552 MB | 00:36:29 | 854/480 | mp4/SD |

Kendra's mom doesn't want to be married and just wants to have fun. Each week there is a new man to meet, and the latest one has certainly caught Kendra's eye. She finds herself fantasising about him all the time and she can't wait to get her hands on him. When her mum is called away unexpectedly, she gets the opportunity to get a taste of what she has been craving. He's been kept on a pretty short leash so far, but today is different, and she knows it's time to put her plan into action.

https://k2s.cc/file/432752cb16e85/Kendra_Sunderland___Sex_With_My_Moms_Boy_Toy__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Sister Lends A Hand (2017)

File Info:
| 1005 MB | 00:20:38 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

It's so weird that Bailey has to get her brother dressed after he broke his hands. She gets ready for bed wondering how long she's going to have to be his nurse. The next morning he walks in with his dick out of his shorts and she's mortified!
Angry about it she calls his doctor who recommends that she use her hands to release him. Bailey cares about her brother and realizes that she will do whatever will help him get through this painful time in his life.
She explains very clinically what she's going to do and jerks off her brother into a tissue. A sister does what a sister has to do!
Scene Two: Ruining clothes
The next day and the house is boiling hot. Dressed in next to nothing Bailey has to get to her knees and jerk her brother for his health. She looks completely unhappy about the situation and he accidentally cums all over her chest. "It's ok, it's fine" She says upset and rushes to clean up.
She has to stroke him off in the bathroom the next day. She tries not to look as he cums over her chest again. "Couldn't you aim the other way?" She asks, her top ruined.
The next day she takes off her bra to keep cum off of it. She jerks and jerks but he just wont cum. She's forced to put her mouth on his cock to make him cum. Without warning he cums in her mouth and makes her scream in anger. "You could have warned me. Fuck!" She washes out her mouth.

Scene Three: String of blowjobs
Topless blowjob after topless blowjob Bailey sucks her brother off every day. He cums in her mouth without warning, he cums on her tits and he cums all over her angry face. A sister has to do what a sister has to do!

https://k2s.cc/file/4ba6451497939/Sister_Lends_A_Hand__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Claudia Valentine - Comforting My Mom (2017)

File Info:
| 1.64 GB | 00:37:45 | 1280/720 | wmv/HD |

Part One:
Your mom just got home and she's really upset because she didn't get the promotion she was suppose to get, and the guy she's been seeing just disappeared. Being the nice son you are, you rub your Mom's back and shoulders. Enjoying the comforting a little too much, she starts to really appreciate what you"re doing for her a little too much.. and wants to return the favor her own way.

Part Two:
After your evening together, Claudia is craving you again. She comes into his room in a robe, and begins stripping in front of you. She has to have you again, and you feel exactly the same way.

https://k2s.cc/file/11cea9ee90556/Claudia_Valentine___Comforting_My_Mom__2017_.wmv

Macir777

Grace Reneux - Mommy lays her Son down and takes out his cock

File Info:
| 756 MB | 00:16:21 | 1280/720 | MP4/HD |

Mommy comes up stairs and let's her sweet boy know, "your father and I are getting a divorce," she makes certain that the boy knows that she loves the boy very much but he now must choose between living with the father or mother. The boy is conflicted, Dad has a lot of money, enough to buy him whatever he chooses, but Mom is so sweet, and well.. look at her, she's perfect. Mommy looks up at him with her sweet eyes, and kisses him. "Let Mommy show you how much you need me."

Mommy lays her son down and takes out his cock. The boy is a little nervous at first, but Mommy is so soothing, and she assures him that this is what he needs. She kisses him with her perfect lips and purrs sinfully sweet things to him. The boys eyes are wide in disbelief as Mommy takes him inside of her mouth. She makes him cum, and the cum spills from the corners of her mouth as she smiles at him satisfied. Her plan is working, the boy will be hers, but there is something else that can seal the deal.

Mommy gets on top of her son and peels her panties off. She plays with the tip of his cock with her pink pussy, the boy looks at her soft hairy pussy and begins to breathe heavy. He wants to last, he wants to satisfy his mother as much as she satisfies him. He fucks her slow and deep, as per her instruction, and cums inside of her. He watches his Mommy's body tremble as cum oozes out of her pussy.

https://k2s.cc/file/8e421820bc931/Grace_Reneux___Mommy_lays_her_Son_down_and_takes_out_his_cock.MP4

Macir777

Macir777

Brooklyn Chase - No Words Necessary (2017)

File Info:
| 420 MB | 00:29:52 | 1280/720 | mp4/HD |

Part One:
Brooklyn and her son stay at a hotel for the night while she visits him at college. The only problem is, there's only one bed. Forced to sleep together, feelings for each other that have been suppressed for as long as they could start to emerge and without saying anything, this night together is something they'll never forget.
Part Two:
Brooklyn comes out of the shower, her and her son getting ready to check out of the hotel. Rion starts to talk to his mom about what happened last night. Brooklyn quickly shushes him, dropping her towel and going in for more of him.

https://k2s.cc/file/b99083ff17559/_Primal_s_Taboo_Sex__Brooklyn_Chase_-_No_Words_Necessary_720p.mp4

Macir777

Anastasia Rose - Alone with my Uncle (2017)

File Info:
| 1.12 GB | 00:19:01 | 1920/1080 | wmv/FullHD |

Ever since my uncle Jay came to visit us in Vegas, I couldn't get him out of my mind. Every time we get ready to visit him I get really antsy and pretty horny too. I touch myself and imagine what it would be like to be alone with him again. Oh I can't wait for this trip!!
As soon as everyone got settled in most of the family went sight seeing but not me. I stayed behind to be alone with my uncle and I'm so glad I did. Uncle Jay was relaxing in his room when I walked in. As soon as he heard we were all alone he seemed to get really excited.

Before long his cock was deep in my throat while his face was buried in my sweet young pussy. Uncle Jay made me cum really hard with his tongue but I needed him inside me too. I rode him hard and soon came hard again. Uncle Jay laid me on my back and really pounded me good until he exploded all over my bush. Thats such a hot feeling when you have a creamy hair pie. I hope we get more time alone while were here, once just wasn't enough!!

https://k2s.cc/file/356da94ff23f2/Anastasia_Rose___Alone_with_my_Uncle___2017_.wmv

Macir777

Blair Williams - No Dick Like Dad-dys (2017)

File Info:
| 721 MB | 00:27:25 | 1280/720 | mp4/HD |

Blair Williams, always the rebel stayed home from school, her pussy burning between her legs with furious desire. She tries to distract herself by doodling in her school planner, but everything that emerges from the tip of her pen engorges her youthful pussy further, the cotton of her panties becoming slick with her juices. She can't take it anymore, so she slinks her sexy little body up on the table and plugs in her favorite toy of all, her hitachi. She pulls off her tight jeggings, her pink cotton panties cling to the folds and curves of her lips.
Sitting on the table she runs the vibrating massager up her legs towards her clit. The pulses send shivers of excitement through her body as lands between her spread open legs. Using her knee high sock clad feet to hold the want against her cunt, she moves her hands up her body to play with her lovely nipples. She could cum over and over again like this. She holds the hitachi against her clit, rubbing it up and down her slit, she is so close. Suddenly her da-d rushes in the room, pulling his slutty daughtr off the table and over his lap.
He scolds her for not making it to school as he spanks her ass, but she doesn't give the reaction remorseful girls are supposed to give when they are being spanked. The swats of his hand send ripple waves through her skin directly to her clit only exciting her more, nearly making her cum as she giggles at his punitive attempts. He puts her down on her knees to really teach the sex crazed slut.She gratefully takes his cock in her mouth, sucking him the way she's long imagined, borrowing tricks from her molhers play book. Getting her back up on the table he spreads her ass revealing her gleaming gooey slit and shoves his cock in. He feels so big inside of her. She works her pussy over his cock as he thrusts into his loving daughtr. She cums on his cock over and over again, as they switch positions. On her back, he holds back until finally he can no longer and he spills his load inside her.

https://k2s.cc/file/73aad6ffb8054/Blair_Williams___No_Dick_Like_Dad-dys__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Macir777

Hannah Hays - I fucking love my new Stepsis (2017)

File Info:
| 1.98 GB | 00:30:39 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

I knew my stepsis has been looking at my dick every time she got a chance ever since out parents got married three months ago and I finally decided I just had to fuck her. I love slender girls with tight pussies and my stepsis fits my sexual preferences perfectly. I had her sucking my dick in no time, came on her face, then got another blowjob in a shower the next day, fingered her in bed and nailed her with no rubber. I fucking love my new family!

https://k2s.cc/file/567198fa63394/Hannah_Hays___I_fucking_love_my_new_Stepsis__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Elya 1 Best Scenes (2017-05-26)

File Info:
| 2.29 GB | 00:39:25 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Behold the wonderful Bukkake show by Elya, a young brunette with perfect huge tits! Her delightful mouth holds 56 abundant cumshots. Her innocent blue eyes fill with tears as she goes through the humiliating multiple cumshot experience...The only thing we were able to hear through Elya's mumbling is her saying "difficult". Her mental resistance turned into shock in the end, when the only thing she could say was "That's all". She puts all her efforts into holding her spasms when she had to swallow all the cum...It was a big surprise for her to get 6 more sudden cumshots after she thought she drunk it all. That was her first real sperm experience, unique and bright, that we share compassionately.

https://k2s.cc/file/c3dacfc841eaa/premiumbukkake.17.05.26.elya.mp4

Macir777

Jasmine Vega - Assisting My Stepsis (2017)

File Info:
| 387 MB | 00:52:56 | 640/360 | mp4/SD |

Jasmine Vega is a hardcore smoker who needs to pass a pee test. She has no choice but to ask her pervy stepbro for help. He doesn't mind supporting the cause, but he wants to see stepsis naked first. Boy was she hot. The next day stepbro went to check on Jasmine only to find her still smoking! Will this girl ever learn? Stepbro feels like it?s time to tell mom what's going on at this point but stepsis disagrees and sucks his cock to keep his mouth shut. The next day Jasmine comes barging into stepbros room about how she failed the pee test because his sample was dirty! Stepbro said he would help but he didn't specify that he was smoke free ??

https://k2s.cc/file/aff4e473fa361/Jasmine_Vega___Assisting_My_Stepsis__2017_.mp4