OMG Models model

pg87

can I get a name? it's obvious who she modeled for, but I think I've only seen one other picture of her. someone once said her name might be Grace, but that hasn't led to finding more of her at all

lizardboy74

Her name is Grace, at least that's what she was listed under on the site. Might be listed in the TAC. But I haven't looked at that document in years.

ablamj

what is the TAC and where can one find it?

ablamj

Hey, I'm new to this whole LOM thing - only been collecting for a little over a year. I have very little that wasn't on the LOM site when I joined. Grace is one that was not there.

pg87

Hey, I'm new to this whole LOM thing - only been collecting for a little over a year. I have very little that wasn't on the LOM site when I joined. Grace is one that was not there.
well, my bad, you seem to have everything related to that site, I thought you've been collecting their stuff for years

ablamj

I wish I had been, but unfortunately no.

what is the TAC and where can one find it?
TAC is mainly a list of models who were -18 when they posed for sites or appeared in movies. It's updated regularly and is used by those who want that unique material or by those of us who need to verify a model's age before allowing her content to be posted. It's creation was primarily for the first group, though.

ablamj

TAC is mainly a list of models who were -18 when they posed for sites or appeared in movies. It's updated regularly and is used by those who want that unique material or by those of us who need to verify a model's age before allowing her content to be posted. It's creation was primarily for the first group, though.
Oh, ok. So it's nothing I need to see.

johntx999

Could you share a link?

KKchris

10 movies have been released recently on another forum (I am not sure I can give the link here) of that lovely model (named GRACE). I would have loved myself to find more of her (can't find the sets... I know LOM worked with boxes including series of sets and vids of each models... ) but the pros I asked about didn't know her... Can't find any date on these post!!! Hope someone can bring some more infos

Last edited by a moderator:

rosso_rat

So what is Aidan (the guy behind OMG, LOM, etc) up to these days? He can't have disappeared into oblivion? He is too creative for that.

KKchris

Any infos on the owner/producer (Aidan) is very welcome; but don't forget GRACE guys; where is she gone? is she still modeling? where can we get her stuff? thanks