Femdom Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Strapon, Foot Worship, Spitting etc.)

Skrave

Duration: 00:10:23
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 612 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS TINA BEATS A PIG (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/05/18)
TAGS:
THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, GODDESS TINA, FAT SLAVE, BRUNETTES, CAGED SLAVE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, MISTRESS IN LEATHER, DOMINA IN LEATHER, LEATHER DRESS, GLOSSY LEATHER, SHINY LEATHER, SHORT LEATHER DRESS, MOANING SLAVE, CRYING SLAVE, SCREAMING SLAVE, BDSM, DUNGEON, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, PRINCESS CARMELA, MISTRESS CARMELLA, BRUTAL SINGLE TAIL, LEATHER SINGLE TAIL, SADISTIC SINGLE TAIL, POWERFUL WOMEN, BEG FOR MERCY, MERCILESS FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINATION, NO MERCY FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINAS, PRO MISTRESSES, PRO DOMINAS, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO DOMMES, EXTREME BDSM, CRUEL BDSM, BRUTAL BDSM, BITCH TORTURE, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, DOUBLE WHIPPING, EXTREME PAIN, WHIPPING MARKS ON SLAVE'S BODY, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, LASHING, LASHES, EXTREME FEMDOM, HELPLESS SLAVE, DOMINANT WOMEN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, WHIPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL WHIPPING, SADISM, EROTIC TORMENT, BRUTAL TORTURE, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, SLAVE TRAINING, CRUEL DOMINATION, BRUTAL TORTURE, SADISTIC MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVES HUMILIATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORD, DIVINE MISTRESSES, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, POOR SLAVE, GORGEOUS MISTRESSES, EXTREME FEMALE DOMINATION, BRUTAL HARD WHIPPING
DESCRIPTION: My cousin ("Goddess Tina" to you losers!) has never whipped a loser before. So I decide to give her this fat one to beat on. She laughs at how fat he is and tells him to his face that he is lucky just to be BEATEN by a girl as hot as her. (I love how mean my cousin is! haha) She actually hits kinda hard! Although not as hard as ME, of course! But we had fun pulling this fat loser out of his cage and beating him just because we are HOT and we CAN. Tina is loving that she can be a total bitch like this- and make $$$ for it!!

- Princess Carmela

Download LINK:

Download File (613.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:13:40
FileSize: 922 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: HEELS THAT HEAL (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/08/18)
TAGS:
HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, PRINCESS SKYLAR, BLONDE MISTRESS, FAT SLAVE, FOOT KISSING, PERSONAL SLAVE, BLACK SHOES, PAIN, MOANING SLAVE, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, BACK TRAMPLING, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOEDOM, SHOE DOMINATION, BDSM, SLAVE HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, SUFFERING, ABUSED BY WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, SADISTIC MISTRESS, MERCILESS MISTRESS, BRUTAL FEMDOM, POOR SLAVE, STOMPING, HIGH HEELS DESTRUCTION, SHOE TRAMPLING, SADISM, CRUEL MISTRESS TORTURES SLAVE, HARD PUNISHMENT, STRICT MISTRESSES, FEMDOM, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISTIC FEMDOM, TORTURED SLAVE, TORMENTED SLAVE, EXTREME FEMDOM, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, MAKE SLAVE SUFFER, SADISTIC GODDESS, MERCILESS FEMDOM, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: This is a true story, but we had to kinda reenact the first 30 seconds or so to catch it all on camera. I am walking by this fat loser that we are keeping in the corner, and it refuses to bow down to me as I walk by!! (This is something I get like a HUGE kick out of- I absolutely love making the fucking losers around here literally bow down to me like I am fucking royalty...Meghan Markle aint got nothin on ME! Haha.)

So I demand it tell me why it is not bowing down to my royal ass, and it says that it's "back hurts" LOL! So I decide to use my HEELS to HEAL it! It is like stiletto acupuncture LOL. I make it flop onto the floor and proceed to stomp all over its "delicate" back in my needle-thin Louboutins.

BTW this is totally true - this slave's back was "out" or whatev - and it was in total agony throughout this clip. (You can tell by the look on its face that it is like hating it haha.) And it actually was MUCH better after I got done walking all over it! See?? I am like a doctor or something! Anyone else want to experience my "Louboutin miracle back cure"? Haha. It is worth the pain, slave...Princess Skylar will make you all better after you suffer enough.

- Princess Skylar

Download LINK:

Download File (923.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:13:00
FileSize: 1851 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LIFE IS GOOD AT THE MANOR (1080 HD)
TAGS:
QUEEN KASEY, PRINCESS BELLA, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, CFNM, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, MEN FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS, FAT SLAVE, BLONDE MISTRESS, BRUNETTE, SUNGLASSES, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, FOOT MASSAGE, FOOT FETISH, MISTRESSES RELAXING, MILF, FOOT HUMILIATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES THREE SLAVES, BRAT GIRLS, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS SMOKING, OUTDOORS HUMAN ASHTRAY, BDSM, PERSONAL ASHTRAY, ASHTRAY SLAVES, ASHTRAY SLUT, ASHTRAY SLAVERY, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESSES, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, STRICT GODDESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING MISTRESSES, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESSES, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMEN
DESCRIPTION: This was shot after I got done giving Queen Kasey her "tour" of Mean Girl Manor and showing her how I am running sh*tt around her now that I took over. She was thoroughly impressed and we decide to take a relaxing break out by the pool and be pampered. We get our feet massaged while being fanned with palm leaves. The best part is that even when we are being PAMPERED, I make sure the slaves SUFFER for it! I make sure the palm leaves they are using to fan us are lined with SHARP SPIKES! Haha. We even make them grip them extra hard so they are in extra PAIN while fanning us! (Seriously, these things are sharp- and I make sure the camera slave gets a good close-up of these things so you can see it in the video!)

Then we finish with a relaxing cigarette- and use 2 of the slaves as our human ashtrays, of course!! The Queen actually stubs her cigarette out on her slave's tongue and makes it swallow the butt. (Yes, for REAL.) I'm honestly not much of a smoker but I am NOT to be outdone! So I make sure I stub my cigarette out nice n hard on my slave's tongue too and command it to swallow. LOL I cannot even imagine that. Being forced to eat someone else's cigarette butt. But Queen Kasey said she used to make all the slaves do it when she lived here. So I guess it's a new way I can degrade these idiots? They really are subhuman to me, honestly...

- Princess Bella

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (1.8 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:11:57
FileSize: 1412 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MEAN GIRL AIRBNB - THE FRUSTRATION RELIEF DUMMY (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/05/18)
TAGS:
GODDESS PLATINUM, PRINCESS BEVERLY, FAT SLAVE, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, LONG LEGS, TALL MISTRESS, TALL DOMINA, TALL GODDESS, CRUEL BLONDES, SADISTIC BLONDES, JEANS FETISH, BRUTAL FACE SLAPPING, CRUEL FACESLAPPING, FACE PUNCHING, SHOE FETISH, SHOEDOM, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, HAND TRAMPLING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, EXTREME PAIN, DOUBLE BALLBUSTING, BRAT GIRLS, EXTREME BALLBUSTING, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMEN, YOUNG GODDESSES, BDSM, HARD BALLBUSTING FOR THE SLAVE, BITCH TORTURE, EXTREME DOMINATION, PATHETIC SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME FEMDOM, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, HARD FEMDOM, BEATDOWNS, CRUEL MISTRESSES, SADISM, SADISTIC GODDESSES, MERCILESS FEMDOM, NO MERCY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, YOUNG DOMMES, DIVINE MISTRESSES, TOTAL SUBMISSION, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, STRONG BALLBUSTING, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, BOOT BALLBUSTING, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, BALL CRUSHING, BALLKICKING, DESTROYING SLAVE'S BALLS, USELESS BALLS, SADISTIC BALLBUSTING, BALL KICKING, BALL BUSTING, BALLBUST, BRUTAL BALLBUSTING, CBT, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, HEAVY BALL KICKING, BALL PUNCHING, VIOLENT WOMEN, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, BEAT DOWNS, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: She walks into Our "Desert Punishment Camp" property and casually mentions to Beverly about how frustrating her travel was today. (Babees crying on her plane, turbulence, etc...) Princess Beverly has the perfect solution- a loser that she can slap around as much as she wants until she feels better! Beverly walks her over to a fat, naked loser that has been kept kneeling in the corner of the room for just such a purpose, and Platinum can't believe it! This is seriously part of the "amenities" of this place?? She can literally just "slap around" the servants here as much as she wants just because she a female and she's "hot"?? This is incredible!

After a demo from Beverly, they both go to town on this fat ugly loser! They slap him across the face over and over, making him kneel before them and "take it like a bitch" as well as making him literally THANK "Ms. Platinum" just for slapping him dismissively right across his ugly face! Then they begin mixing in some ballbusting! Platinum was already blown away, but now she REALLY can't believe she can just literally KICK THIS LOSER IN THE BALLS AS HARD AS SHE WANTS WHENEVER SHE FEELS LIKE IT ALL WEEKEND LONG??? This is crazy!

And after a bunch of slaps across the face and some kicks right to this loser's balls, Platinum says she really IS feeling much better! Like she can feel all the stress just melting right off! And then she asks the most mind-blowing question of all...she asks Beverly how much she "pays" these workers of hers to take all this abuse and put up with being treated like this?? Beverly just LAUGHS! Then she explains that these idiots don't get paid SH**TT! they work for her 24/7 for FREE just because she is HOT and they know damn well they are lucky to serve ANY purpose in her life! Needless to say, Platinum is stunned by this little revelation! She really can't believe someone would put up with being treated this way at all- let alone for free!

She is actually kinda concerned about being "too mean" to these males- even though they are obviously pathetic and deserve it. So Beverly issues her a challenge- if she can get any of them to quit during her weekend stay by being "too mean" to them, she gets a $1000 bonus! So not only is her stay FREE and she gets waited on hand & foot 24/7, but she can be as much of a "bitch" as she wants to these idiots and she will get PAID $1000 if any of them even dares complain about how mean and abusive she is! This is GREAT! She basically has carte blanche to be a complete and total bitch to these idiots!

There aren't a ton of ball kicks in this clip, but the ones that are delivered are BRUTAL. Platinum is in heaven...this place is SO much FUN! What's next??

Download LINK:

Download File (1.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:13:49
FileSize: 1203 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TRAMPLING MADNESS (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/04/18)
TAGS:
SHORT DRESS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, WHITE DRESS, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, JEANS FETISH, BDSM, DUNGEON, BRUNETTES, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, DOUBLE TRAMPLING, PRINCESS CARMELA, MISTRESS CARMELLA, WEAK SLAVE, POWERFUL WOMEN, MISTRESS KIKI, BEG FOR MERCY, MERCILESS FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINATION, NO MERCY FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINAS, MOANING SLAVE, PRO MISTRESSES, PRO DOMINAS, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO DOMMES, MERCILESS TRAMPLING, AMAZONS, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG WOMEN, YOUNG DOMINAS, EXTREME PAIN, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOTDOM, BOOT TRAMPLING, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, SUFFERING, ABUSED BY WOMEN, STUNNING MISTRESSES, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES, SADISTIC MISTRESSES, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, EXTREME FEMALE DOMINATION, BRUTAL FEMDOM, POOR SLAVE, STOMPING, HIGH HEELS DESTRUCTION, CRUEL MISTRESSES, HARD PUNISHMENT, STRICT MISTRESSES, FEMDOM, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISTIC FEMDOM, TORTURED SLAVE, EXTREME DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME FEMDOM, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: This particular clip is JUST the TRAMPLING portion of this slave's "Mean Girls Torture Test"...

It was in soooo much pain during this portion of its test haha. But it is just SO easy to hurt a slave with your heels though! Especially when 155lb Kiki stood on it in her stiletto boots!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:16:10
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 367 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: HUMAN SEAT FOR THREE DOMMES (COMPLETE) (NEW !! ADDED 11/07/18)
TAGS:
BDSM, DUNGEON, TRIPLE DOMINATION, THREE MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, TRIPLE FACESITTING, UK PRO DOMMES, UK PRO MISTRESSES, UK PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO DOMINAS, MISTRESS VIVIENNE L'AMOUR, MISTRESS FETISH LIZA, MISTRESS NIKKI WHIPLASH, BRUNETTES, BLONDE MISTRESS, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, NYLON LEGS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LEATHER BOOTS, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER LEGGINGS, LEATHER PANTS, LEATHER CORSET, LATEX FETISH, GLOSSY LATEX, SHINY LATEX, LATEX LINGERIE, SEXY LINGERIE, MISTRESSES IN LATEX, DOMINAS IN LATEX, LATEX OUTFIT, SHINY FETISH, SHINY OUTFIT, LATEX CLOTHING, LEATHER CLOTHING, STRAIGHTJACKET, STRAIGHT JACKET, LEATHER STRAITJACKET, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND MALE, BOUND SLAVE, NOSE DEMOLITION, FEMME FATALE, ASS SQUISHING, SMOTHERED, HELPLESS SLAVE, NO ESCAPE, SADISTIC FACESITTING, MERCILESS FACESITTING, MERCILESS DOMINAS, NO MERCY FACESITTING, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, HUMAN FURNITURE, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, EXECUTRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, AMAZONS, POOR SLAVE, UNDER MISTRESSES ASS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, BRUTAL FACE SITTING, FACESAT, FACESIT, POWERFUL WOMEN, DOMINANT WOMEN
DESCRIPTION: Nevermind the luxurious sofa...our leather wrapped and bound slave will make a much better seat for us! He is such a helpless little worm now, his face free for us to SIT on with our gorgeous butts, taking his breath away and smothering him. Watch him wiggle underneath our weight, as he gets his face flattened and used as our throne!

The slave is nearly invisible underneath three perfect butts. Nicely smothered by our asses and unable to move, he is our human seat and we love to make him suffer.

Download LINK:

Download File (367.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:13:13
FileSize: 342 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LEATHER GLOVE FETISH HANDJOB (COMPLETE) (NEW !! ADDED 11/07/18)
TAGS:
FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, COATS/JACKETS, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, NYLON LEGS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, RED LEATHER GLOVES, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, LEATHER MINI SKIRT, MINISKIRT, MISTRESS FULL IN LEATHER, DOMINA IN LEATHER, GODDESS IN LEATHER, LEATHER MISTRESS, BLACK LEATHER OUTFIT, FETISH LEATHER CLOTHING, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, LONG LEATHER GLOVES, GLOVE HUMILIATION, GLOVE HANDJOBS, BDSM, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, LEATHER GLOVES POV, CUM PLAY, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUM ON LEATHER GLOVES, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS FETISH LIZA, TEASING, COCK TEASE, GLOVE TEASE, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, DIVINE MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMME, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, PATHETIC MALE, FORCED MALE ORGASM
DESCRIPTION: Let's go, I am ready and fully dressed in my leather. I see you are still naked, I wonder what you are waiting for? Are you too horny to move? Let me give you some motivation and slip in your favourite red leather gloves. I know how excited these make you! They are made from the softest leather and red is always a hot colour. I see your cock twitching already so lay back and let me take control over your manhood, mind and orgasm. I am sure you will cum hard for me!

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (342.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:08:11
FileSize: 706 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SUBMIT TO MISTRESS CRYSTAL’S CANE (1080 HD)
(NEW !! ADDED 11/08/18)
TAGS:
GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK RUBBER MASK, BIG TITS, MISTRESS IN LEATHER, DOMINA IN LEATHER, LEATHER FETISH, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS CRYSTAL RUSH, BDSM, DUNGEON, LATEX FETISH, BOOT FETISH, LATEX BOOTS, GLOSSY LATEX BOOTS, SHINY LATEX BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LATEX BOOTS, LEATHER PANTIES, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BRUTAL CANING, RATTAN CANE, HARD CANING, MERCILESS FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINA, MERCILESS MISTRESS, CRUEL BDSM, PAIN, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, SUFFERING, AMAZONS, ABUSED BY WOMAN, STUNNING MISTRESS, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, SADISTIC MISTRESS, ARROGANT MISTRESS, SADISM, MERCILESS DOMINATRIX, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, DOMINANT WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, EROTIC TORMENT, BRUTAL TORTURE, CRUEL DOMINATION, BRUTAL TORTURE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORD, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, POOR SLAVE, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, BRUTAL HARD CANING
DESCRIPTION: It takes more than eating pussy and pleasing Mistress with a chindo to make it into Mistress Crystal’s stable. Crystal Rush is a strict Russian Mistress. Her slaves need to be able to take abuse and punishment. Mistress Crystal is about to find out if this bitch can take the pain. She orders her slave to bend over as she begins to warm up the bitch’s ass with her cane. After the warm up, Crystal has the slave stand up and bend over the cage, presenting his ass for discipline. She starts to hit her bitch with harder, more intense strokes. His ass is already full of red cane stripes. Halfway through the punishment, Crystal rewards the slut by allowing him to lick and suck her nipples. After properly worshipping her perfect breasts, pleasure time is over. Now it’s time for her slut to feel the pain. Mistress Crystal beats the slave’s ass without mercy, hitting him intensely with each stroke. Being pleased with her slave, Crystal rewards him again, by allowing her slave to smell her pussy. He will remember Crystal’s scent and he will remember who owns him, forever.

Download LINK:

Download File (706.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:31:47
FileSize: 1542 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE QUEENDOM: "TENDERIZING HER MEAT (FULL VIDEO)" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/21/18)
TAGS:
FACE TRAMPLING, BELLY TRAMPLING, CHEST TRAMPLING, BAREFOOT TRAMPLING, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, TRAMPLE, HEAD TRAMPLING, STOMPING, GIANTESS SCENE, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, SHRINKING FETISH, VORE, FEMME FATALE, SWALLOWED WHOLE, EATEN ALIVE, SHRUNK, BAREFOOT TRAMPLE, YOGA PANTS FACESITTING, ASS SQUISHING, MILF FACESITTING, BLONDE MISTRESS, HUMAN FURNITURE, ASS SMELLING, DOMINA HELENA LOCKE, MISTRESS HELENA LOCKE, THE QUEENDOM, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, EXECUTRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, BIG BUTTS, BIG ASS, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, AMAZONS, NOSE DEMOLITION, POOR SLAVE, SADISTIC FACESITTING, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, BRUTAL FACE SITTING, ASS GRINDING, FACESAT, FACESIT, POWERFUL WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, ENSLAVED, HELPLESS, BIG BUTTS, BUBBLY BUTT
DESCRIPTION: Thanks to all of the new giantess hook up apps its easier than ever for women like Helena to find men willing to be shrunk and used. "I LOVE a vore slave," Domina Helena says as she climbs on top of her latest victim. This man dreamed of being swallowed alive by a beautiful giantess and Helena is happy to make that dream come true, but first Helena wants to try out this new method of tenderizing shrunken slaves. It starts with trampling her meal, softening up all of his muscles by crushing each and every part of his body. Helena's beautiful feet (which have crushed countless tiny men) crush her slave's chest as she walks up and down his body. The slave groans and weakly protests, he didn't realize Helena would want to tenderize him like this, but like a good vore slave he is willing to endure anything to satisfy his Goddess. "You're going to taste so good," Helena says, staring into her slave's eyes and rubbing her belly as she tramples his chest. "Look at your chest just caving in!" After 10 minutes Helena thinks the slave has been properly tenderized, now its time to subdue him with smothering! Sitting on the slave's face and starving him of oxygen will begin to make him delirious and prevent him from putting up too much of a struggle as he's swallowed whole! Normally this wouldn't be necessary, but Helena intends to leave this meal several inches tall, much bigger than her usual shrunken man snack! At that size he could easily get stuck in her throat so Helena makes sure to give him a good, thorough smothering. Her sexy bubble butt covers the slave's entire face and when she strips off her leggings her cheeks form a perfect seal of the slave's nose and mouth. The slave becomes completely overwhelmed by the sensation of Helena's ass pressing against his face, he even begins to wonder if he would rather be an ass slave instead of a vore slave. That choice is no longer his to make though, Helena is hungry and after putting in so much work tenderizing and subduing the slave she is determined to eat him alive! After about 12 minutes of facesitting Helena can tell that her meal is finally, properly prepared! She snaps her fingers and the man disappears from view.

The view changes to POV and you see Helena looking down at you with hungry eyes. She scoops you up and holds you close to her stomach, pressing and rubbing it with her hand as talks about how full you will make her. "You're going to be so good, I can't wait to taste you!" Eventually, after you are slowly digested what's left of you will end up in Helena's ass. She graciously gives you one last look at her beautiful butt before bringing you up to her mouth, stuffing you inside, and swallowing you whole! "I can totally feel him kicking," Helena says with a little laugh. The bulge in her belly is the only sign of your existence, but it will only take a few days for the bulge to go away as her stomach relentlessly works to digest you. Helena bought a stethoscope just so she could check in on you and she quickly grabs it. "Let's just see what he has to say." She's a little surprised to hear you screaming for mercy. "Well it is supposed to hurt, you're being digested silly!" Helena rubs her full belly as she talks to you, reminding you that this is the date you requested. "You could have picked any giantess date, but that's what you chose so that's your lot in life. But that's enough talking to you," she says, removing the stethoscope without any sign of sympathy for her regretful date. To Helena he is just a meal that's getting exactly what it deserves!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:18:15
FileSize: 881 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE QUEENDOM: "THERE'S NO COMING BACK" (PART 1) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/26/18)
TAGS:
YOGA PANTS FACESITTING, LEGGINGS FETISH, MADAM JADA, MISTRESS JADA, EBONY MISTRESS, EBONY GODDESS, BLACK MISTRESS, BLACK DOMINA, BRUNETTE, THE QUEENDOM, STOMACH SITTING, ASS SQUISHING, BUBBLE BUTT, MERCILESS FACESITTING, MERCILESS MISTRESS, MERCILESS DOMINA, NO MERCY FACESITTING, BDSM, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, FIGHT FOR AIR, BIG BUTT, HUMAN FURNITURE, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, EXECUTRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, BIG ASS, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, AMAZONS, POOR SLAVE, SADISTIC FACESITTING, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HELPLESS SLAVE, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, BRUTAL FACE SITTING, FACESAT, FACESIT, POWERFUL WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, HELPLESS, FEMME FATALE, SMOTHERED
DESCRIPTION: "So you've been asking to be my slave," Jada says as she takes a seat next to her boyfriend. She doesn't think he really understands what he's getting himself into, but Jada isn't one to turn down a good slave. This becomes clear as Jada quickly takes a seat on her new slave's face, burying it beneath her huge, amazing ass and cutting off all of the slave's air! As she sits Jada decides its time to rename her former boyfriend. She thinks he's always looked like a Jimmy so that's what she will call him from now on. "Just think, you have no control over your life anymore!" She says, laughing as her new slave weakly tries to lift Jada's ass enough to breathe. "I didn't say breathe, Jimmy!" Jada quickly puts a stop to Jimmy's struggles, grabbing his wrists and ordering him not to touch her anymore. Of course as the oxygen deprivation Jimmy grows more and more desperate and keeps struggling for air, to Jada's annoyance. The more Jimmy struggles the more Jada wants to smother him with her big butt! "You're going to be under here forever," she says as Jimmy moans into her ass. Each time Jimmy manages to break free and breathe Jada simply reaches back with one hand, grabs his head firmly and positions him face up again. When Jada's leggings come off her ass is truly unleashed and completely swallows Jimmy's whole head! Her cheeks grip his face and hold him in place, no matter how much he squirms he simply cannot get away from Madam Jada! Jada quickly warms up to this new relationship and she's going to make sure he regrets his request. "I hope you're ready because this is just a little bit of what's going to happen to you!" In fact, Jada decides she needs to go buy some fun toys to keep Jimmy totally in check, but she needs to make sure Jimmy can't escape while she's gone. So she decides she'll lock poor Jimmy in a closet until she gets back! After nearly 20 minutes of intense smothering Jimmy is too weak to put up a fight. Jada easily yanks him off the bed and drags him to a closet...

This clip is HOT! If you love facesitting and big butts you need to see it! Jada is absolutely on point with her smothering and dialogue. You will quickly wish it was you being forced into a lifetime of slavery beneath this beautiful, amazon Goddess!

Download LINK:

Download File (881.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:04:41
FileSize: 443 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MENARESLAVES: "I WANT TO WATCH SOME PORN" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/03/18)
TAGS:
FEMALE MASTURBATION, NAKED MISTRESS, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, BLONDE MISTRESS, FEMALE ORGASM, PRINCESS JESSIE, MISTRESS JESSIE, MENARESLAVES, MAS, MEN ARE SLAVES, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, MISTRESS RELAXING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, IGNORE, IGNORING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Princess Jessie is chillin at her computer while a slave is on the floor worshipping her feet. But she doesn't give him any attention. He can grovel away, but she is more interested in masturbating to some porn.

Download LINK:

Download File (443.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:08:31
FileSize: 814 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MENARESLAVES: "PIGLET WITH A DICKLET" (PART 1) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/10/18)
TAGS:
PRINCESS LEYA, BLONDE MISTRESS, MENARESLAVES, MAS, MEN ARE SLAVES, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, CBT, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, PET PLAY, CFNM, PIGGY SLAVE, PIGGY MASK, PERSONAL SLAVE, COCK CLAMPS, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BRAT GIRLS, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, BDSM, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SLAVE TRAINING
DESCRIPTION: Princess Leya loves to convert her slaves from men to pigs. They are mere toys to be humiliated and hurt without pity. Like this piglet here who happens to have a dicklet, but to her he is nothing but a worthless slave meant to be degraded.

Download LINK:

Download File (814.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:08:03
FileSize: 791 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MENARESLAVES: "PIGLET WITH A DICKLET" (PART 2) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/13/18)
TAGS:
SLAVE FEEDING, FORCED FEEDING, PRINCESS LEYA, BLONDE MISTRESS, MENARESLAVES, MAS, MEN ARE SLAVES, CBT, COCK TORTURE, PET PLAY, CFNM, PIGGY SLAVE, PIGGY MASK, PERSONAL SLAVE, COCK CLAMPS, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BRAT GIRLS, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, BDSM, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SLAVE TRAINING
DESCRIPTION: To Princess Leya a slave isn't truly a slave unless he is often humiliated, his male ego all but destroyed and forgotten. So out comes some disgusting dog food for this slave to consume like the animal he is while she looks on and laughs. It's just a standard part of being her slave, suffering degrading tasks regularly to amuse her.

Download LINK:

Download File (791.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:13:49
FileSize: 907 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: ENSLAVED BY THE EVIL QUEEN (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/08/18)
TAGS:
BLONDE MISTRESS, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, HUMAN FOOT STOOL, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, NYLON LEGS, SUPERHEROINES, MESMERIZE, ROLE PLAY, FANTASY, EVIL QUEEN, COSPLAY, GODDESS PLATINUM, SMELL FETISH, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, NYLON FOOT KISSING, MISTRESS RELAXING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, NYLON FOOT WORSHIP, PANTYHOSE FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, FEET SNIFFING, FEET SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT SMELLING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM KINK, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION
DESCRIPTION: **** Paid Custom Clip ****

Queen Platinum has enslaved an entire village. She has them working like slaves for her 24/7- working them to the bone to serve her every evil whim, while she relaxes on her throne. The town's hero has returned from epic battles in far-off lands and is appalled to find his countrymen (and women!) working like slaves for this evil, but beautiful Queen.

What spell has she cast over his people? He MUST stop her treachery and free his people! He pays her a visit in her lair and defiantly stands before her as she sits arrogantly upon her royal throne... The Hero knows that if he simply vanquishes The Evil Queen, it will do nothing to break the spell she has cast over them, and his people as mindless zombies forever.

So as he tries to peacefully compel The Queen to release his people from her spell, she makes him a proposal- all he must do is kneel before her and kiss her royal feet. Our hero is aghast at the idea of kneeling before a woman- let along THIS evil woman! But after much contemplation and soul-searching, he decides that he MUST sacrifice his dignity for just this one moment in time...he must do it for the freedom and dignity of his people.

So the hero reluctantly kneels before her- as an evil and all-knowing grin spreads across the Evil Queen's lips...she extends her foot and commands her nemesis to remove her shoe for "the kiss" to free his people. She insists that it be placed on the very BOTTOM of her royal foot! The absolute LOWEST part of her body! Our Hero only momentarily objects, as his dignity has already been diminished this far- what is one more level of indignity?

He removes her shoe- and the aroma assaults his senses almost immediately! It wafts up from her pungent stockings and invades his nostrils...causing his mind to tingle and his thoughts to become cloudy...his body begins to go numb...within mere seconds all he can think about is...PLEASING HIS QUEEN! The laughter coming from above him confirms his thoughts that this aroma is sealing his doom.

The Evil Queen knows that our Hero is completely under her spell now. She commands him to "inhale deeply" as she spreads her toes and covers his nostrils with her stockinged foot...he is completely entranced now...and HELPLESS. This would-be "hero" is now just another helpless minion who will do her bidding at the snap of her evil fingers and will worship her like a god- just like the rest of his pathetic village of peasants!

What will become of our Hero? How far will The Evil Queen go to humiliate him for her amusement and entertainment? Is he truly a mindless puppet at her command- FOREVER? Watch to find out... TO BE CONTINUED...???

Download LINK:

Download File (908.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:11:46
FileSize: 705 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MADE TO TAKE A HEEL (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/08/18)
TAGS:
HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, MEN FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, ODD INSERTIONS, PEGGING, BDSM, LATEX FETISH, LATEX OUTFIT, MISTRESS IN LATEX, SHINY LATEX, GLOSSY LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, HEEL SUCKING, HEEL WORSHIP, HEEL LICKING, HEELS GAGGING, ASS PAIN, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, LEATHER FETISH, SADISTIC WOMAN, CRUEL MISTRESS, PERSONAL SLAVE, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, PRINCESS CARMELA, MISTRESS CARMELLA, SEXY LATEX OUTFIT, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKER, BOOTLICKER, BOOT SLAVE, BOOT SLUT, BOOT BITCH, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, KINKY, KINK, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM KINK, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, MALE INSERTION, HEEL INSERTION, ASS TO MOUTH
DESCRIPTION: *** Paid Custom Clip ***

You enter the room and a slave, naked and wearing a face mask is waiting for you. You sit down on a chair and sensually cross your legs and order him to crawl over to you and order him to lick and suck the heel of your boots, and gag him with the toe of your boots and heel. Maybe you can also tease him by allowing him to lick your legs and thighs.

After about five minutes of this, order him to turn around and bend over. You menacingly place your heels close to his asshole and tell your slave that this experience will be the closest thing he will ever get to sex. Then please stick the heels inside his asshole. You can choose to lube the heel, put a condom over it or stick it in dry.

Please ram the heel in as deep as you can get it, sort of like when you ram a gas pedal, with your foot and tell him to squeal like a pig as you heel fuck his asshole. Please continue fucking his ass while pumping the heel in and out, trying to continuously get it deeper, then order him to masturbate.

Download LINK:

Download File (706.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:41
FileSize: 337 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: VANCOUVER KINKY DOMINATRIX: "OFFICE DICKHEAD SERVICE" (1080 HD) (ADDED 05/07/17)
TAGS:
MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, GARTER & STOCKINGS, BOSS / EMPLOYEE, OFFICE DOMINATION, OFFICE HUMILIATION, OFFICE SLUT, OFFICE BITCH, OFFICE FEMDOM, OFFICE SLAVE, FUCKFACE, FEMDOM SEX, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, MILF, VANCOUVER DOMINA, MISS JASMINE, ASIAN MISTRESSES, ASIAN DOMINATRIX, ASIAN GODDESSES, ASIAN DOMINAS, HUMILIATRIX, SLUT TRAINING, SUB TRAINING, BRUNETTE, BDSM, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, PUSSY TEASE, WET PUSSY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SEXUAL PLEASURE, FACEDILDO, FACE DILDO, CHINDO FUCKING, KINKY, KINK, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE
DESCRIPTION: What does it take for this lowly slave to get hired ? To spend his day grovelling by my feet and to "prime" me for dates, at my command. At least he will always be hard when he is on his knees wearing this latex face dildo. When a real man comes over this pathetic loser will be left under the desk. Lots of humiliating and teasing talk.

Download LINK:

Download File (337.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:26:28
Resolution: 1024x576
FileSize: 610 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESSWHIPLASH: "WL1203 : CHASTITY SMOTHER TEASE"
TAGS:
MISTRESS CARISSA, SADISTIC BLONDES, CRUEL BLONDES, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, BDSM, DUNGEON, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE HUMILIATION, GLOSSY PANTYHOSE, SHINY PANTYHOSE, PANTYHOSE FACESITTING, OLD SLAVE, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, LATEX FETISH, BOOT FETISH, LATEX BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, FORCED PUSSY SMELLING, FORCED PUSSY SNIFFING, MILF FACESITTING, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, MISTRESS NIKKI WHIPLASH, GORGEOUS MISTRESSES, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, UK PRO DOMMES, UK PRO MISTRESSES, UK PRO GODDESSES, UK PRO DOMINATRIX, BRITISH MISTRESSES, BRITISH DOMINAS, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, AMAZONS, POOR SLAVE, UNDER MISTRESSES ASS, HUMAN FURNITURE, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HELPLESS SLAVE, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, BRUTAL FACE SITTING, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMEN, TOTAL SUBMISSION
DESCRIPTION: Carissa joins me in the dungeon to torment our chastity slave. His cock is locked securely in a spiked metal cage which prevents him from not only touching it but also from getting an erection. This is bad news for him as we are about to push him to the edge by teasingly smothering him. Carissa is wearing only a thin pair of pantyhose to cover her pussy and ass, and I'm in the tiniest of leather thongs. The sight and scent of our barely-covered pussies in his face has the slave whimpering with pain as his cock grows inside its spiky prison! The keys to his cock dangle teasingly from my outfit as we take turns to raise his head into our pussies and asses with the electronic smother press.

Download LINK:

Download File (610.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:21:06
FileSize: 442 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PLAYOBEY: "RISE OF THE FACE RAIDER" (720 HD)
TAGS:
IGNORE, IGNORING, TOMB RAIDER COSPLAY, LARA CROFT COSPLAY, SUPERHEROINES, LEOTARD FETISH, LEOTARD FACESITTING, REVERSE HEADSCISSORS, HARD FACESITTING, FACE RIDING, PROLONGED SMOTHERING, THONG LEOTARD, LYCRA, KO, KNOCKOUT, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, MUSCLE DOMINATION, BRUNETTE, BRUTAL FACESITTING, REVERSE FACESITTING, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, EXECUTRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, AMAZONS, POOR SLAVE, SADISTIC FACESITTING, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, POWERFUL WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, LEGS FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, SADISTIC LEGS, SCISSOR SLUT, SCISSOR SLAVE, SCISSOR BITCH, POWERFUL LEGS, THROATSCISSORS, SQUEEZES, PRETTY WOMAN, SQUEEZING, SUBMISSION HOLDS, BRUTAL CLUTCHES, LOCKS ON A HEADSCISSORS, BRUTAL SCISSORING, SCISSORHOLDS, SCISSORING, PAIN
DESCRIPTION: The sequel to our revered Rise of The Face Raider 1, Lara alternates between Aggressive Facesitting, Footlock Face Smothering & Hard Reverse Headscissors throughout the first segment, while pointing her at her face seat's head forcing him to submit. "You know I'll do it!" says Lara in a commanding tone while squeezing her victim's neck unless his forehead's veins protrude, illustrating clear evidence of her thighs' absolute power!

Pixel's epic Reverse Headscissor Knockout arrives during the second segment, where to which Lara says: "That'll teach you!" She keeps SQUEEZING his neck Post-Knockout, then slaps his head until he is brought back to his owned world, his nose forcibly pressed against her glorious ass. His wheezing, tap-outs, and excruciating begs for mercy only make Lara pull his face in ever tighter against her Lycra Shorts!

"Oh! You're asking for it! Where do YOU think you're trying to go?! Oh Please!" outline the undertones of her attitude. She then keeps him trapped in between her legs, ignoring his very existence as he twitches out, well-faded into Smothered & Scissored Oblivion!

She keeps scissoring him until he pleads "I GIVE UP! PLEEEAAASE!!!" to which Lara merely turns back to face the camera, LAUGHS, then has the gall to reapply her Reverse Headscissors even tighter until he has no choice to kiss her ass while being kept in her Headscissors... "That's more like it! Worship it!"

Download LINK:

Download File (442.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:14:44
FileSize: 661 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: YOUNG GODDESS KIM: "SLAVE STORAGE SOLUTIONS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/30/18)
TAGS:
CAGED SLAVE, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, SHINY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SHINY FETISH, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, SPANDEX FETISH, SPANDEX LEGGINGS, WETLOOK SPANDEX LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, GLOSSY SPANDEX PANTS, SHINY SPANDEX LEGGINGS, SEXY PANTS, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, RIDING CROPS, CFNM, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, REAL LIFE GODDESS, YOUNG GODDESS KIM, MISTRESS KIM, BRUNETTE, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, BDSM, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, SHINY SHOES, GLOSSY SHOES, SHOE SLAVE, SHOE SLUT, SHOE BITCH, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOE LICKER, SHOELICKER, HEEL WORSHIP, HEELS LICKING, SHOEDOM, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG GODDESS, DOMINANT WOMAN, ARROGANT MISTRESS, SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORD, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, HUMAN FURNITURE, CONFINEMENT
DESCRIPTION: There is only one way I am letting the slave out of the cage, and I have decided that no amount of begging will earn the privilege. I expect obedience to My will and My desire alone. The key to freedom from the cage is getting locked up in chastity. Only once My property is securely locked away will I allow slave to receive quick hard strikes of My crop in gratitude. males will never be the same after tasting My power, I allow it to kiss My shoes in worship and lead it to My bedroom. Lucky chastity slave has a new purpose and place at My feet. Serving My shoes and feet at the end of My bed. It licks and sucks like a good bitch, but it dares to take its eyes away from My soles for one second and is reprimanded immediately with My stiletto shoved deep in its mouth. I like to keep My place neat, so when this object is not in use serving and worshiping at My feet I will not have it in My way! Luckily, I have a few slave storage solutions.

Download LINK:

Download File (661.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:42:49
FileSize: 3715 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS CRYSTAL TRAINS A NEW SLAVE (FULL MOVIE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/09/18)
TAGS:
FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS HUMILIATION, FORCED ASS SNIFFING, FORCED ASS SMELLING, ASS FETISH, ASS TEASE, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, BODY WORSHIP, GLOSSY LEATHER PANTIES, KINKY, KINK, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK RUBBER MASK, BIG TITS, BREAST SMOTHER, TITS TEASE, MISTRESS IN LEATHER, DOMINA IN LEATHER, LEATHER FETISH, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS CRYSTAL RUSH, BDSM, DUNGEON, LATEX FETISH, BOOT FETISH, LATEX BOOTS, GLOSSY LATEX BOOTS, SHINY LATEX BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LATEX BOOTS, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, BOOT SLAVE, BOOT BITCH, BOOT SLUT, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, ORAL SERVITUDE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, CUNT WORSHIP, CUNT LICKING, PUSSY TEASE, CUNT PLEASER, AMAZON GODDESS, ASS FETISH, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, PLEASURE SLAVE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, ORAL SERVICE, ORALLY ADORE, PUSSY EATING, LICK HER PUSSY, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, CUNNILINGUS, DOMINANT WOMAN, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, WET PUSSY, FUCKFACE, FEMDOM SEX, FACEDILDO, FACE DILDO, CHINDO FUCKING, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPIT ON SLAVE'S COCK, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM LICKING, SPERM, SEMEN, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, BRUTAL CANING, RATTAN CANE, HARD CANING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL HARD CANING, STRAPON GAGGING, STRAPON LICKING, STRAPON WORSHIP, DILDO WORSHIP, DILDO LICKING, DILDO GAGGING, ANAL PLAY, HUGE DILDO, ANAL DOMINAION, BITCH FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, NO MERCY STRAPON, SEVERE SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, PEGGING, STRAPON BITCH, MALE INSERTION, HARD FUCKING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, CRUEL ASS FUCKING, BIG STRAP-ON COCK, INTENSE POUNDING, DIGS HIS ASS, ANAL TORMENT, FUCKED HIM HARD, EXTREME STRAPON, BRUTAL STRAP-ON, BIG DILDO, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, LONG STRAPON, SLUT HOLE, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESS, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: Full movie contains six parts!!! Mistress Crystal has put out an ad for a new slave. She has one prospective bitch coming to the dungeon today. She told him to make sure he is wearing a hood and a collar. The potential slave knows that Crystal is kinky but he thinks that he is coming to fuck a hot Russian chick. What he doesn’t understand is that although, Mistress Crystal is hot, she is equally sadistic. She lets her bitch know right away that she is boss by slapping his face and making him smell her pussy and ass. Now that he understands that he is here for Crystal’s pleasure and not his own, the fun begins in the dungeon. Mistress Crystal forces her new slave to worship her pussy then fuck her until she cums with a chindo. Next, it’s time for the bitch’s cock and balls to be milked. After edging her slave until he can’t take it anymore, the Russian Goddess allows her slave to cum. The slave soon finds out that the price for male orgasms is eating your cum in Crystal’s dungeon. The Mistress wants to find out how much pain her slave can take, so she bends her bitch over and gives him a hard caning. She is pleased by the bitch’s pain tolerance and finally she needs to find out if his ass can handle her cock. Mistress Crystal gags her new slut and fucks his face and ass with her strap on. Mistress Crystal is pleased with her new toy but needs to show him how a real slut gets fucked. She uses her trained sissy slave to show her new slave how much his ass needs to be stretched. She puts on a giant cock and brutally fucks her slut. Mistress Crystal locks her sluts in the cage together and enjoys a smoke. Crystal Rush demands perfection and demands satisfaction. She is satisfied with her slave today!

Download LINK:

Download File (3.6 GB) or Watch Clip Online