Femdom Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Strapon, Foot Worship, Spitting etc.)

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:45
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 583 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: KIKI TRAINS HER PLAY TOY PART 4: BBC FUCKING (NEW !! ADDED 11/12/18)
TAGS:
MISTRESS KIKI DAIRE, TABOO, SISSY MALE, SISSY SLAVE, BLONDE MISTRESS, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, WET PUSSY, HUMILIATRIX, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK DICK, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, SISSY BOY, HARDCORE CUCKOLDING, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, MALE ORGASM, CUCKIE, FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, CUCKOLD, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, CUCKOLDING, EXTREME HUMILIATION, KINKY, KINK, EXTREME DEGRADATION, BITCH BOY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, CUMSHOTS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, DOMINANT WOMAN, SLAVERY
DESCRIPTION: Mommy Kiki is all dressed up in sexy lingerie and black high heel shoes. She has Mr. Slayer on the couch with his rock-hard cock ready for her. Kiki gets on top of her BBC lover, reverse cowgirl style, and bounces up and down on his huge dick. Her step-son is forced to watch his step-mommy get fucked. He has his chin resting on Mr. Slayer’s thigh only inches away from Mommy’s pussy getting pounded. She is facing her obedient step-son so she can laugh and humiliate him verbally while she gets fucked. Then Mr. Slayer flips Kiki over and fucks her doggy style with the boy watching from underneath. Finally, Kiki is fucked in yet another position as her step-son watches Mr. Slayer burst with cum all over Mommy’s pussy and legs. Obviously, it’s his job to clean Mommy’s pussy after she gets fucked by her BBC! He thanks Mr. Slayer for making Mommy happy. Someone has to because Daddy sure can’t!

Download LINK:

Download File (583.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:11:37
FileSize: 447 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BALL BUSTING CHICKS: "UNDERNEATH MY ASS!" (1080 HD)
TAGS:
BALLBUSTINGCHICKS, BALLBUSTING CHICKS, MISTRESS AN LI, SPANDEX LEOTARD, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, LEOTARD FETISH, GLOSSY LEOTARDS, SHINY LEOTARDS, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, MUSCULAR LEGS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, CBT, COCK SLAPPING, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, LEGS KISSING, MUSCLE DOMINATION, ASIAN MISTRESS, ASIAN DOMINATRIX, ASIAN GODDESS, ASIAN DOMINA, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO DOMME, BRUNETTE, BDSM, DOMINATRIX, EXECUTRIX, ASS FETISH, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATHING TORTURE, AMAZONS, POOR SLAVE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, POWERFUL WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTDOM, SADISTIC LEGS, EXTREME SCISSORHOLD, SCISSOR SLUT, SCISSOR SLAVE, SCISSOR BITCH, POWERFUL LEGS, THROATSCISSORS, SQUEEZES, PRETTY WOMAN, SQUEEZING, SUBMISSION HOLDS, BRUTAL CLUTCHES, LOCKS ON A HEADSCISSORS, BRUTAL SCISSORING, SCISSORHOLDS, SCISSORING, PAIN
DESCRIPTION: His place is right under her ass. She chokes him with her muscular legs. There is no doubt who is the boss and where his place is. In-between she punishes his sensitive parts for being a lousy ass licker...

Download LINK:

Download File (447.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:11:50
FileSize: 867 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "ANABELLE AND NATALYA - BOUND AND MILKED BY BIKINI BRATS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/25/18)
TAGS:
BRAT PRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESS 2, SEXY LINGERIE, MASKED SLAVE, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, BDSM, DUNGEON, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, DOUBLE HANDJOBS, MISTRESS ANABELLE PYNC, GODDESS NATALYA, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS SMOTHER, MISTRESS SIT ON SLAVE'S FACE, ROPE BONDAGE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TEASING, COCK TEASE, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG MISTRESSES, DIVINE MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMMES, STRICT MISTRESSES, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, PATHETIC MALE, FORCED MALE ORGASM, PATHETIC SLAVE
DESCRIPTION: Dominant women know of a little place called, The Edging Salon. From the outside and ground floor, it looks and functions like a day spa. But the basement is another story. Underground, the males receive a different treatment than the Females. Males that are brought into the edging salon are milked and edged in the basement while their Dommes and Keyholders enjoy the spa-like amenities of the ground floor. Today, teasers Anabelle and Natalya are on shift and they have a tied-up male to torment and toy with. Both teasers look great in their sexy bikinis as they excite the male with facesitting and manual stimulation. The long-denied male is really thrilled to get a chance to spill its load. The bikini girls give the little slave penis a very indulgent treatment, milking out all its nasty months-held cum. After the milking, the slave gets locked right back into chastity and filed into the holding unit to wait for its Princess. Each slave is allotted just 15 minutes for the milking before the teasers move on to the next one.

Download LINK:

Download File (867.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:13:01
Resolution: 4096x2304, 1920x1080
FileSize: 997 MB, 629 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: DOMINANT FEMINE: "KAROLINA KNOWS THAT YOU WATCH HER" (4K & FULL HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/11/18)
TAGS:
FOOT SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, FOOT STOOL, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, NYLON LEGS, MISTRESS RELAXING, MISTRESS KAROLINA, BLONDE MISTRESS, LEGWEAR FEMDOM, DOMINANT FEMINE, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, POLISH MISTRESS, POLISH FEMDOM, POLISH DOMINA, POLISH GODDESS, 4K FOOT FETISH, ULTRA HD, 4K FEMDOM, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, 4K FEMALE DOMINATION, 4K FEMDOM, 4K FOOT DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION
DESCRIPTION: Karolina beautiful woman in black costume and black pantyhose puts her feet on man face. She loves to has human foot stool and when you watch her. She thinks that every man place is under her pretty strong legs and feet.

Download LINK:

4K VERSION (4096x2304):

Download File (997.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

FULL HD VERSION (1920x1080):

Download File (629.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:04:20
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 124 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: HUMAN ASHTRAY IN THE WOODS (NEW !! ADDED 11/13/18)
TAGS:
RED NAILS, GLOVE FETISH, LONG LEATHER GLOVES, BLACK LEATHER GLOVES, CORSET FETISH, LEATHER FETISH, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO DOMME, MISTRESS FULL IN LEATHER, DOMINA IN LEATHER, LEATHER FETISH, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, LEATHER CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS FETISH LIZA, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, LEATHER PANTS, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PERSONAL ASHTRAY, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS HUMILIATION, OUTDOORS SMOKING, OUTDOORS HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASHTRAY SLAVERY, BDSM, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, STRICT GODDESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, CRUEL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, EXTREME HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, BRAT GIRLS, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESS, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: Wherever I go, I have my human ashtray with me. I am enjoying a cigarette in the woods, all dressed in leather. My ashes won't touch the ground but only his tongue and lips. He will open wide and receive all my smoke, spit and ash.

Download LINK:

Download File (125.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:20:18
FileSize: 460 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: NYLON CUM SLUTS (COMPLETE) (NEW !! ADDED 11/13/18)
TAGS:
FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, SEXY LINGERIE, DANGLING, MASTURBATION, CUCKOLDING, CUCKOLD, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, KINKY, KINK, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM LICKING, PATHETIC SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, EXTREME HUMILIATION, EXTREME DEGRADATION, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, LONG SATIN GLOVES, GLOVE HANDJOBS, GLOVE HUMILIATION, GLOSSY SATIN GLOVES, RED SATIN GLOVES, CUM ON NYLON LEGS, CUM ON STOCKINGS, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, NYLON LEGS, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, SPITS LICKING, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SALIVA, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, SHOEJOBS, SHOE JOBS, POV, SPUNK, NYLONED FEET, LEGWEAR FEMDOM, MISTRESS FETISH LIZA, BRUNETTE, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, COCK TEASE, MILKING, MALE ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, EJACULATION, MALE ORGASM, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMME, SUB TRAINING, DIVINE FEET, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, CUM ON NYLON FEET, BDSM, CUMSHOTS, NYLON FEET WORSHIP, STOCKINGS WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH
DESCRIPTION: Have you noticed ? I am wearing my real FF stockings, the black ones with the sexy seams. I know you love my long legs in these nylons. My Lady Peep heels grab your attention too and I know how to get your cock hard with my outfit and body. Now let’s wrap my feet around your hard-on and make you cum.

Wow, look at all that spunk! It is time to bring my cuckold slave in and make him eat all of it. I love to humiliate him by making him suck up those man juices, ha ha! He won't be allowed any relief but he is a real nylon slut as well! With a forced taste for cum!

Download LINK:

Download File (460.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:09:44
FileSize: 678 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SCREAM FOR OUR RENT CUCK! (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/11/18)
TAGS:
BALD SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, CRYING SLAVE, MOANING SLAVE, SCREAMING SLAVE, TIED UP SLAVE, TIED UP MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, JEANS FETISH, WHITE JEANS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BDSM, DUNGEON, BRUNETTE, PRINCESS CARMELA, MISTRESS CARMELLA, WEAK SLAVE, BRUTAL SINGLE TAIL, LEATHER SINGLE TAIL, SADISTIC SINGLE TAIL, POWERFUL WOMAN, BEG FOR MERCY, MERCILESS FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINATION, NO MERCY FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINA, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO DOMME, EXTREME BDSM, CRUEL BDSM, BRUTAL BDSM, BITCH TORTURE, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, EXTREME PAIN, WHIPPING MARKS ON SLAVE'S BODY, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, LASHING, LASHES, EXTREME FEMDOM, HELPLESS SLAVE, DOMINANT WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, WHIPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL WHIPPING, SADISM, EROTIC TORMENT, BRUTAL TORTURE, ARROGANT MISTRESS, SLAVE TRAINING, CRUEL DOMINATION, BRUTAL TORTURE, SADISTIC MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVES HUMILIATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORD, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, POOR SLAVE, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, EXTREME FEMALE DOMINATION, BRUTAL HARD WHIPPING
DESCRIPTION: So my REAL man boyfriend calls me and tells me that we need to pay our rent. (I totally forgot it was the end of the month.) How to pay it? Easy. I just explain to Alpha over the phone that I simply need to beat the fuck out of our cuck-slave, record its beating, and sell the clip to pay our rent! And the worse I beat it, the more $$$ we will make!! Maybe we will even make enough to pay for a nice dinner out for the 2 of us if I beat it bad enough! Alpha loves the idea. So I drag my cuck-bitch slave out to the Torment chamber and casually explain to it that it is about to suffer terribly- just to pay me n Alpha's rent for us with its suffering! It has no choice, really. This is the only way Alpha will allow me to keep this loser in my life, so it's either this, or I have to get rid of it. And I know my cuck is so fucking pathetic that I it will let me use it for whatever I want. So I chain it up from the ceiling and make it balance on a wobbly rock- just so I can laugh at it while it dances on that fucking rock as I beat it. And BOY do I give it a BEATING!! Apparently my looong whip keeps wrapping around my cuck slave and the tip is cracking right near its poor little cock n balls haha!! It is really hurting him bad and making him SCREEEAAAM!!!! But I think that's great because this will make this clip sell better! And I don't really care about how much my slave suffers because it really doesn't matter to me. It's just a "thing" for me to use and abuse in whatever way benefits ME the most! :) So buy this clip if you want to see my cucky-bitch SUFFER!!

- Princess Carmela

Download LINK:

Download File (680.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:10:02
FileSize: 690 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE BOSS-BITCH AND HER PATHETIC ASSISTANT (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/12/18)
TAGS:
GODDESS PLATINUM, BLONDE MISTRESS, PUBLIC HUMILIATION, FAT SLAVE, FEMDOM, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, PERSONAL SLAVE, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FOOT KISSING, SHOE FETISH, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOEDOM, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOE LICKING, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKER, SHOELICKER, SHOE SLAVE, SHOE SLUT, SHOE BITCH, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: Ms. Platinum is the hottest, but most difficult & demanding boss anyone could ever work for. This poor slob is her newest Personal Assistant, and is accompanying her to a meeting at a huge account. She humiliates him by making him get every door for her, she makes him carry her purse in public, and she berates him in front of everyone. She even makes him go up to the counter in the gift shop of this building to buy her Midol for her menstrual cramps!

She just simply hates him. Why? Just because she hates men in general. But especially this fat, bumbling slob. So she sends him off on an errand and calls corporate to discuss firing him. They say they would prefer that she make him quit, rather than firing him. That way the company doesn't need to pay him any severance pay. So Ms. Platinum decides she will simply degrade and humiliate him 10 times worse than she usually does- until he finally quits. It should be easy. He MUST have some sort of limit to the abuse he will allow her to heap upon him, right??

When her assistant comes back, they get on an elevator and she demands that he literally get down on all fours in the middle of the public elevator and KISS HER FEET while expressing how much he wants to keep working for her! She doesn't think he will really do it- but he does the entire time they are traveling to the top floor! In fact, she even demands that "while he is down there, he might as well SHINE HER SHOES FOR THIS MEETING WITH HIS TONGUE TOO!" Again, she thinks he will surely quit- but NO! He sinks to new lows by literally shining his hot boss's work pumps with his own tongue while she rides the elevator to her important business meeting! All while she looks down upon him with absolute contempt and disgust.

She needs to take this to the next level, apparently... So Ms. Platinum walks over to a nearby couch in the lobby, sits down, crosses her amazing legs, and demands that her assistant literally KNEEL before her- she says that she does not even want him sitting on the same furniture as her from now on- even in public buildings. She wants to make it very clear to him that he is BENEATH her. She then lifts her work pump up, shoving the sole of her shoe right in front of his face - and demands that he LICK THE DIRT AND FILTH OFF THE BOTTOM OF HER WORK PUMPS NOW!! She says that if he wants to keep his job, he needs to show that he will do ANYTHING his boss demands of him, without hesitation. Surely he will not put up with this and actually do it...but to her shock and amazement, he DOES it!!

Well, it looks like the debasement of this "Pathetic Assistant" is going to have to go to new depths...because this idiot obviously wants to work for Ms. Platinum REALLY badly for some reason. Maybe he has some sort of Cru.sh on her- and will put up with anything, no matter how badly he treats him? What will it take to make him quit??? As he is licking the filth off the soles of her shoes in the middle of a public lobby, she begins discussing his already pathetic salary- and how she is going to be cutting it down to NOTHING...so he will now not only have to do ANYTHING she says at the snap of her fingers without hesitation- but he will have to do it for FREE from now on!

(Watch the clip to see if her PA actually agrees to work for this "Boss Bitch" for FREE!) ***(This clip is a little choppy, but it actually WAS filmed in the middle of a public building!!!)***

Download LINK:

Download File (691.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:12:01
FileSize: 868 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: HOOTERS FOOT FETISH FRIDAY (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/13/18)
TAGS:
GODDESS PLATINUM, PRINCESS SYLAR, BLONDES, WHITE BLOUSE, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, MONEY FETISH, FAT SLAVE, SNEAKER FETISH, WHITE SNEAKER, DIRTY SNEAKER, SNEAKER KISSING, HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, FOOT STOOL, WHITE SOCKS, SOCKS FETISH, SOCKS WORSHIP, SOCKS LICKING, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SHOE FETISH, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOEDOM, BLACK SHOES, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE SLAVE, SHOE SLUT, SHOE BITCH, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT KISSING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FEET SNIFFING, FEET SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT SMELLING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG WOMEN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: Skylar is the top-paid waitress at the Hooters in Vegas. Her new manager that was just sent in from "corporate" can't figure out why though?? She is lazy, rude to customers, and on this particular Friday she is literally just relaxing in a booth and texting on her phone when she should be working!

When her manager finally confronts her to ask what she thinks she's doing, Skylar tells her "not to worry about it" and that today is "Foot Fetish Friday" at this Hooters. Its a program she implemented awhile back- and it makes her so much money that she barely has to even work anymore.

Basically all Skylar does now is put her feet up and let all the "foot freaks" come groveling to her, begging for her stinky feet, and PAYING her ridiculous amounts of $$$ just to sniff and kiss her feet right out of her old, dirty work sneakers. Skylar's manager can't believe it! That is ridiculous, she says. "No one would actually pay for that!"

Just then, the "first foot wierdo of the night" comes rushing in and throws himself at Skylars feet- BEGGING her to let him have just a few kisses on her perfect feet, and asking if he is "her first foot customer of the night"? She assures him that he is, and - to her manager's amazement - she snatches a $100 bill out of the loser's hands like it is nothing!

And soon the "foot freak" is sniffing and kissing Skylar's smelly, sweaty socks- while her and her manager laugh right in his face and talk about how easy it is to take his money, like he isn't right there listening to every word as they insult him! Skylar even brags to her manager that she doesn't even have to be "nice" to these customers- she can treat them like DIRT and they still come crawling back for more, and BEGGING to give her more $$$ just to kiss her feet after they have been sweating all day inside her tennis shoes, wool socks, and tan stockings!

She laughs about how she walks around now, just thinking about how much MONEY the sweat between her toes earns her now...it is like liquid gold to these foot freaks! Especially since Skylar is known for having the oldest shoes and stinkiest feet in the entire Hooters! She even makes this customer PAY her just to lick the "chicken grease" off the soles of her old work shoes!!

After just a few minutes of being literally WORSHIPED by this foot-loser, Skylar has already earned more than a lot of the other waitresses do in an entire WEEK of actually "working" and kissing the asses of "normal" customers!

Skylar's manager wants to get in on this...so she shoves HER foot into the foot-freak's mouth and takes some of his money...and then she begins wondering aloud if she should suggest to corporate that they implement this "Foot FetishFriday" promotion at all Hooters nation-wide!

Download LINK:

Download File (869.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:11
FileSize: 626 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS DAHLIA TURNS HER PONY INTO HER TOE SUCKER (NEW !! ADDED 11/13/18)
TAGS:
SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, FEMALE SPITS, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK LATEX MASK, MISTRESS DAHLIA RAIN, LATEX FETISH, BLONDE MISTRESS, LONG LATEX SKIRT, RED LATEX SKIRT, GLOSSY SKIRT, SHINY SKIRT, PONY PLAY, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS FOOT WORSHIP, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT KISSING, SHOE FETISH, SHOE DOMINATION, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Dahlia Rain is being pulled in a cart by her pony boy bitch. She motivates her pony by periodically whipping him as he runs. Dahlia commands her slave to stop pulling her and kneel before her, sitting in the pony cart. She wants to see her pony boy now turn into her toe licker. Her slave has the privilege of kissing, licking and sucking on her toes and feet. Mistress Dahila commands her bitch to spit on the soles of her feet and lick his own spit. After that, she spits on the top of her foot and makes him lick up her spit. The pony slave has done a good job worshipping Mistress Dahlia’s feet so she rewards him by spitting in his mouth. After drinking his Goddess’s spit, the slave is told to crawl over to the whipping post. Dahlia has more planned for this bitch than just fun and games today.

Download LINK:

Download File (626.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:18:06
FileSize: 671 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CUCKOLDING MY DADDY SLAVE WITH BROTHER! TABOO - MANDY FLORES
TAGS:
ASS TO MOUTH, ANAL TABOO, MISTRESS MANDY FLORES, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, WHITE SHOES, FOOT FETISH, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, MINI SKIRT, SATIN MINISKIRT, WET PUSSY, DEEPTHROAT, HUMILIATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BLOWJOBS, BLOW JOB, SISSY BOY, HARDCORE CUCKOLDING, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, MALE ORGASM, CUCKIE, FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, CUCKOLD, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, CUCKOLDING, EXTREME HUMILIATION, KINKY, KINK, EXTREME DEGRADATION, BITCH BOY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, COCK SUCKING, CUMSHOTS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, SPERM EATING, DOMINANT WOMAN, SLAVERY
DESCRIPTION: My daddyslave ray had no choice but to become my slave and do whatever I say. I have blackmailed him by recording him jacking off to me and admitting damaging information that I could ruin him. I tease and mock him about all the humiliation and torture he has had to endure from me and all my girlfriends. What's next for my slave? I have a tiny confession to make to him and at the same time expose him to his own brother! Daddy, I have been fucking your Brother and today you will be our cuckold. Yes, watch your brother fuck your sweet little girls pussy and ass! Beg him to fuck me daddy and beg him for his cum. Does it hurt to see my getting fucked? Good, come here and lick your brother's ass juices. What a fucking loser! Suck on my sweaty dirty feet as I get rammed in the ass. He is going to fill up my ass and you will lay there with an open mouth waiting for me to squeeze it all out. You are so disgusting, this is exactly where you belong.

Download LINK:

Download File (671.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:14
FileSize: 542 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "CARMELLA - LICK MY STINKY FEET LOSER" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/29/18)
TAGS:
STINKY FEET, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, BOOT FETISH, BOOT SMELLING, BOOT SNIFFING, STINKY BOOTS, SMELLY BOOTS, PERSONAL SLAVE, BALD SLAVE, BRAT PRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESS 2, KEYHOLDER, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, SMELL FETISH, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, PRINCESS CARMELA, MISTRESS CARMELLA, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT KISSING, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FEET SNIFFING, FEET SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT SMELLING, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, FOOT CLEANER, FEMDOM KINK, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: Carmella, of The Mean Girls, makes her slave take off her boots and smell her stinky, dirty, feet. The slave is so excited to be able to smell Carmella’s feet. It is a foot freak and Carmella has used this weakness to make it her bitch. She reclines while the slave indulges in her foot sweat. Carmella dangles the slave’s chastity keys while it gets more and more excited. The slave gets an opportunity to worship Carmella’s stinky feet. It’s very grateful, but Carmella reminds it that if she isn’t pleased with the worship, she will replace it with another footboy. A foot service slave is very replaceable. Only the best gets the opportunity to worship and serve a girl like Princess Carmella. Carmella tells the worshipping slave that she has decided to turn it into a human toilet. It all started with a common foot fetish, and now look where it’s gotten him, drinking pee at the insistence of a cruel and manipulative girl.

Download LINK:

Download File (543.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:32
FileSize: 477 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MILKED BY GODDESS DAHLIA (NEW !! ADDED 11/14/18)
TAGS:
GLOVE FETISH, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, GLOVE DOMINATION, GLOVE MILKING, GLOVE HANDJOBS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK LATEX MASK, MISTRESS DAHLIA RAIN, LATEX FETISH, BLONDE MISTRESS, LONG LATEX SKIRT, RED LATEX SKIRT, GLOSSY SKIRT, SHINY SKIRT, BDSM, DUNGEON, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, SEMEN, AMAZONS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, DIVINE MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMME, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, PATHETIC MALE, FORCED MALE ORGASM, PATHETIC SLAVE
DESCRIPTION: Now it’s time for the pony slave to be milked! Goddess Dahlia makes it clear that it isn’t going to be easy and fun for her slave. This isn’t about giving pleasure it’s about teasing and tormenting her poor tied up slut. Goddess Dahlia has her slave standing on the milking platform in the dungeon. The slut’s hands are bound above his head. He is helpless as Goddess Dahlia teases his cock. She uses her spit as lube while she slowly strokes his hard cock with her latex gloved hands. When Goddess Dahlia decides that her slut has been tortured enough she gives him permission to cum. Of course, pony boy will have to eat every drop of his filthy milk.

Download LINK:

Download File (477.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:37
FileSize: 577 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEACHERS’ PETS PART 2: CHINDO (NEW !! ADDED 11/14/18)
TAGS:
DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES TWO SLAVES, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER SKIRT FETISH, BLACK LEATHER SKIRT, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS HELENA PRICE, MISTRESS STELLA LIBERTY, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, EXTREME HUMILIATION, EXTREME DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVES, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESSES, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG WOMEN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, WET PUSSY, PUSSY TEASE, BARE PUSSY, FUCKFACE, FEMDOM SEX, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK DILDO, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, FACEDILDO, FACE DILDO, CHINDO FUCKING
DESCRIPTION: Helena notices that Stella’s former student and current slave, has a tiny cock. She is surprised that Stella would pick a slave with such a small dick. Stella explains that her slave has other skills and that she has toys that can make up for his lack of size. That’s when Mistress Stella pulls out her dildo gag. She inserts it into her slave’s mouth and straps it to his head. While Stella is being fucked by her slave wearing the chindo, Helena has her bitch continue to worship and lick her feet. Stella’s slave is forced to work her pussy using the cock strapped to his head. She doesn’t care if his neck is sore or he is tired. He isn’t allowed to stop until she is completely satisfied! The party has just started and the ladies aren’t done with these slaves yet.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (577.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:02
FileSize: 413 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GRACE MEETS SLAVES (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/13/18)
TAGS:
GODDESS WORSHIP, QUEEN GRACE, GODDESS PLATINUM, MISTRESS GRACE, LEGS FETISH, LONG LEGS, JEANS SHORTS, HOUSECLEANING, HOUSE SLAVES, MASKED SLAVES, BLACK MASK, HOUSE CLEANING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES THREE SLAVES, BLONDE MISTRESS, BRUNETTE, MEN FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, SPANDEX FETISH, SPANDEX LEGGINGS, SEXY PANTS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT KISSING, SHOE FETISH, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG WOMEN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: It is time for all of you to meet "Queen Grace". Yes, this is supposed to be "American Mean Girls", but Grace came to us and her spoiled bratty attitude seemed like it would fit right in around here- even though she is British! As she walks in, I have 3 of my slaves all scurrying around the kitchen on their hands & knees scrubbing the floor at my feet. Grace is impressed and amazed at having 3 grown "men" crawling around and working for me like this.

I explain to her how things work around here- and she LOVES it! I command my minions to grovel at my feet and literally WORSHIP me! (And of course, they instantly do as commanded.) Then it is Grace's turn...I send 1 slave off to clean the bathroom, and assign one slave to each of "Queen Grace's" FEET! She now has one slave kissing EACH of her feet and literally worshiping her! She says she could "definitely get used to this..." Queen Grace seems like quite the natural when it comes to slave ownership...

- Goddess Platinum

Download LINK:

Download File (414.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:18:22
FileSize: 1304 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SLAVE ON THE ROCKS (PART 1 WITH PRINCESS AMBER) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/14/18)
TAGS:
THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, PADDLING, GODDESS PLATINUM, PRINCESS AMBER, BLONDE MISTRESS, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, HANDCUFFED SLAVE, STEEL CUFFS, PADDLE, SEXY PANTS, SPANDEX FETISH, LEGGINGS FETISH, SPANDEX LEGGINGS, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BDSM, DUNGEON, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, BRUTAL SINGLE TAIL, SADISTIC SINGLE TAIL, POWERFUL WOMAN, BEG FOR MERCY, MERCILESS FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINATION, NO MERCY FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINAS, MOANING SLAVE, PRO MISTRESSES, PRO DOMINAS, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO DOMMES, EXTREME BDSM, CRUEL BDSM, BRUTAL BDSM, BITCH TORTURE, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, DOUBLE WHIPPING, EXTREME PAIN, WHIPPING MARKS ON SLAVE'S BODY, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, LASHING, LASHES, EXTREME FEMDOM, HELPLESS SLAVE, DOMINANT WOMEN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, WHIPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL WHIPPING, SADISM, EROTIC TORMENT, BRUTAL TORTURE, CRUEL DOMINATION, BRUTAL TORTURE, SADISTIC MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORD, DIVINE MISTRESSES, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, POOR SLAVE, GORGEOUS MISTRESSES, EXTREME FEMALE DOMINATION, BRUTAL HARD WHIPPING
DESCRIPTION: I have a cocky-ass slave chained to its cage out in the garage. It is the one slave that I have "inherited" here that just always seems to be smarting off and acting "cocky". Apparently it still is having problems accepting it's role in life as a slave to females. I guess its previous owners have some "dirt" on him or something...and that is like the only reason it has to serve us. It really hates it and constantly needs to be "broken" with regular beatings. Anyway, I bring my "Mean Girl" friends to help me beat him into submission. My little 18 year old niece Princess Amber helps me beat him down in this first part of his beat-down. And we make him stand on these rocks the entire time just for our entertainment while we beat him. We hit him with whips, canes, and paddles- basically anything we can hit him with LOL. We even break the canes on his ass! Until by the end, he is literally BEGGING to be our submissive little BITCH- whether he really wants to or not. It is amazing what a little pain can motivate a grown "man" to do....

- Goddess Platinum

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:20:07
FileSize: 606 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SUBMISSIVECUCKOLDS: LAST UPDATE (NOVEMBER 2018) - MISTRESS LISA OLSEN
TAGS:
BLONDE MISTRESS, MISTRESS LISA OLSEN, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, SEMEN, SUBMISSIVECUCKOLDS, RUINED ORGASM, CHASTITY MALE, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, CHASTITY DEVICE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, SPH, BLOWJOBS, BLOW JOB, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, DEEPTHROAT, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, SLAVERY, CUCKOLD, CUCKOLDING, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, RUSSIAN GODDESS, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN DOMINA, COCK SUCKING, STRICT MISTRESS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, ORAL SERVITUDE, STRICT GODDESS, LOSER, SUBMISSIVE TRAINING, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORAL SERVICE, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, LICK HER PUSSY, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, FORCED PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, CUNNILINGUS, MALE ORGASM, NAKED MISTRESS, NAKED SLAVE, TRAINING HER SLAVE, CRUEL RUSSIAN GODDESS, MISTRESS USES SLAVE'S TONGUE, EXTREME DEGRADATION
DESCRIPTION: "He likes it when I wear sexy lingerie for him and do this. It helps him to get horny" said Cuckoldress Lisa Olsen to her boyfriend. The bull dogged her in front of her cuck like breeding a cow. The cuck laid underneath them looking in amusement as the huge cock disappeared in his hotwife's lustrous pussy in rhythmic motion. But the game wasn’t over. Lisa ordered "Come on and eat you dinner baby!" and passed her bull's protein shake to her cucky.

Download LINK:

Download File (606.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:07
FileSize: 445 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: HIS PAIN GIVES ME SUCH PLEASURE (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/21/18)
TAGS:
MASKED SLAVE, BLUE JEANS FETISH, PRINCESS LILY, BRUNETTE, JEANS ASS TEASE, JEANS FACESITTING, JEANS SITTING, JEANSSITTING, BDSM, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, HUMAN FURNITURE, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, EXECUTRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, AMAZONS, POOR SLAVE, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED
DESCRIPTION: Princess Lily walks in from a hard day of work, well shopping actually, but tiring none the less. Her slave is waiting on the floor with his head on the chair. “I don’t know why but I just feel so much more comfortable when I know he is suffering for me” she says as she sits on his face in her tight blue jeans, the seam landing right on his nose. “How does that seam feel on your face, bitch?” she asks. She can see he is suffering but she tells him the smell of her ass alone should make the pain worthwhile. She sets her feet on his knees and settles in full weight, crushing his face but now also limiting his air intake.

She tells him the only way he will ever get that close to a woman, especially one as gorgeous as her is in this manner. The thrill of her ass combined with the pain of the seam and fabric. She switches to a forward position and bounces on his face before letting him take a breath of air so she can sit back down and ignore him. The slave holds on really well pleasing Lily but of course eventually they all need to breath and he starts to kick. Lily is pleased with his effort and decides to reward him by pulling down her pants and letting him kiss her ass cheeks. “Take one more breath” she tells him and then sits down one final time. As he kicks she just laughs at his sad state.

Download LINK:

Download File (445.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:15:32
FileSize: 580 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CZECH SOLES: "OFFICE FOOT DOMINATION AND FOOT SMOTHER (PART 1)" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/05/18)
TAGS:
OFFICE DOMINATION, OFFICE HUMILIATION, OFFICE SLUT, OFFICE BITCH, OFFICE FEMDOM, OFFICE SLAVE, BIG FEET, OFFICE OUTFIT, LADY BOSS, MISTRESS BOSS, TALL MISTRESS, TALL DOMINA, BLONDE MISTRESS, FEET ON FACE, HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, HUMAN FOOT STOOL, FOOT SMOTHER, SWEATY FEET, CZECH SOLES, CZECH MISTRESS, CZECH GODDESS, CZECH DOMINA, CZECH DOMINATRIX, CZECH FEMDOM, CZECH LANGUAGE, FOOT KISSING, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FEET SNIFFING, FEET SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT SMELLING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: Jack and Eliska are colleagues for years but last few months Jack really shown his true face, at least in relation to woman and how he perceives them. He thinks that they are all incompetent, useless, they make only troubles and good maybe just for sex. He's been pretty bad to Eliska these last few months and she has enough of it. When Jack visits her office and starts to scream at her because of some not finished work Eliska is mad but when he says the sentence "Typical woman! Can't you finish this??", Eliska gets really furious! She grabs him by his tie, pulls him down on his knees screams at him and takes off her shoe after the days work and puts it on Jack's nose. "I have enough of you, Jack! You'll suffer now!". Jack is so surprised he can't even fight back and not having any air other then from Eliska's shoe is not helping him either. But that's just a start! Eliska is really mad and she wants to punish Jack for all those months he gave her hell. Prepare to be dominated and foot smothered, colleague!

Download LINK:

Download File (580.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:12:56
FileSize: 482 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CZECH SOLES: "OFFICE FOOT DOMINATION AND FOOT SMOTHER (PART 2)" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/05/18)
TAGS:
FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, FEET POV, FOOT DOMINATION POV, OFFICE DOMINATION, OFFICE HUMILIATION, OFFICE SLUT, OFFICE BITCH, OFFICE FEMDOM, OFFICE SLAVE, BIG FEET, OFFICE OUTFIT, LADY BOSS, MISTRESS BOSS, TALL MISTRESS, TALL DOMINA, BLONDE MISTRESS, FEET ON FACE, HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, HUMAN FOOT STOOL, FOOT SMOTHER, SWEATY FEET, CZECH SOLES, CZECH MISTRESS, CZECH GODDESS, CZECH DOMINA, CZECH DOMINATRIX, CZECH FEMDOM, CZECH LANGUAGE, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: Jack and Eliska are colleagues for years but last few months Jack really shown his true face, at least in relation to woman and how he perceives them. He thinks that they are all incompetent, useless, they make only troubles and good maybe just for sex. He's been pretty bad to Eliska these last few months and she has enough of it. When Jack visits her office and starts to scream at her because of some not finished work Eliska is mad but when he says the sentence "Typical woman! Can't you finish this??", Eliska gets really furious! She grabs him by his tie, pulls him down on his knees screams at him and takes off her shoe after the days work and puts it on Jack's nose. "I have enough of you, Jack! You'll suffer now!". Jack is so surprised he can't even fight back and not having any air other then from Eliska's shoe is not helping him either. But that's just a start! Eliska is really mad and she wants to punish Jack for all those months he gave her hell. Prepare to be dominated and foot smothered, colleague!

Download LINK:

Download File (482.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online