Femdom Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Strapon, Foot Worship, Spitting etc.)

Skrave

Duration: 00:04:58
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 456 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MENARESLAVES: "PLEASE GODDESS, MORE PAIN" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/02/18)
TAGS:
MISTRESS KATE ENGLAND, MENARESLAVES, MEN ARE SLAVES, MAS, BLONDE MISTRESS, JEANS SHORTS FETISH, JEANS SHORTS FACESITTING, CBT, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, COCK WHIPPING, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, PAIN, FACESITTING BOX, DEGRADATION, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, BDSM, PATHETIC SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMME, SUB TRAINING, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: The suffering of a male pleases Goddess Kate England, but she enjoys it even more when her willing male begs for it. To whip his cock and hear him beg for more, just for the brief reward of being able to inhale her ass through her tight jean shorts.

Download LINK:

Download File (456.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:13:44
Resolution: 3840x2160, 1920x1080
FileSize: 2873 MB, 1007 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: WORSHIP THE WOLFE: "I GET MINE BEFORE HE EATS HIS" (4K & 1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/08/18)
TAGS:
CUM CURIOUS, CUM IN MOUTH, CFNM, MISTRESS JANIRA WOLFE, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK DILDO, BRUNETTE, CORSET, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, LEGGINGS FETISH, BLACK LEATHER LEGGINGS, SEXY PANTS, MALE MASTURBATION, MALE ORGASM, SPERM, SEMEN, CUMSHOT, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, KINKY, KINK, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, 4K FEMDOM, 4K FEMALE DOMINATION, 4K JANIRA WOLFE, 4K ASS FUCKING, 4K STRAPON DOMIANTION, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, ASS PAIN, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BDSM, DUNGEON, CRUEL STRAPON, FEMDOM SEX, PEGGING, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, STRAPON BITCH, MALE INSERTION, DIVINE MISTRESS, HARD FUCKING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, TOTAL SUBMISSION, FETISH CLOTHING, BIG STRAP-ON COCK, INTENSE POUNDING, ANAL TORMENT, BIG DILDO, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, LONG STRAPON, SLUT HOLE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: I enter the bedroom to find My slave lying face down, buns up, on My bed, just the way I like to start fucking. He squirms in pain as I enter his man-pussy, so I slap his ass and push harder, enjoying the intense pressure of the entry before I start thrusting harder and faster, first in the plain position, then moving up to doggy style, and into the eagle, where I get My orgasm.

Then, because My slave was so good at taking My cock and making Me cum, I allow him to cum as well... into his own mouth as I fuck him hard in the pile driver position!

I love making slaves eat their own cum... especially when I use them to cum first.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

4K VERSION (3840x2160):

Download File (2.8 GB) or Watch Clip Online

FULL HD VERSION (1920x1080):

Download File (1 007.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:15:32
FileSize: 2245 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: DREAMGIRLS IN SOCKS: "CARMINA & MIKAILA'S SWEATY FEET CHALLENGE - EXTENDED VERSION" - (FULL HD 1080P VERSION) (NEW !! ADDED 09/01/18)
TAGS:
DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, MISTRESS MIKAILA, MISTRESS CARMINA, FOOT SMELLING, SOCK SMELLING, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, SOCKS FETISH, WARM SOCKS, STINKY SOCKS, SMELLY SOCKS, FEET ON FACE, FRENCH LANGUAGE, FRENCH FEMDOM, FRENCH DOMINAS, FRENCH DOMINATRIX, FRENCH DOMMES, FRENCH MISTRESSES, DREAMGIRLS, DREAMGIRLS IN SOCKS, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, MISTRESSES RELAXING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FEET SNIFFING, FEET SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG WOMEN, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION
DESCRIPTION: Both girls have been wearing the same pair of socks for over a week, and this loser slave will now have to deal with their sweaty socks and feet in his face for sixty minutes! If he can’t do it? Because the smell might be too intense? Both girls get a two hundred dollar bonus in cash! They just make sure the rules are clear before they start this challenge, but it seems like they also have the right to change the rules of this challenge at any time during the process!

Mikaila is the first one to make the slave take one of her boot off, and just covers his nose with her sweaty black socks! Carmina also makes him take her boots off, and smother his face with her sweaty pastel pink socks! The mix of those four sweaty socked feet on his face was really intense! The smell of Carmina’s socks was so strong, and Mikaila’s ones were also very sweaty! Both girls take pleasure to rub their dirty socks all over his face, and make him take some deep breaths in their socks! They also make him lick the sweaty bottom of their socks! That was so intense! Mikaila and Carmina also make him take their socks off with his teeth, and just pushes those four dirty socks inside his mouth with their toes! They make him sniff, and lick their feet, until he gives up and let them win this easy two hundred dollar bonus for the challenge! They both make him suck on their toes in this amazing foot worship session too! What a nice pair! (French Language)

Download LINK:

Download File (2.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:24
FileSize: 389 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "NO ESCAPE FOR WEAKLING SLAVE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/26/18)
TAGS:
FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, LEATHER PANTS FETISH, LEATHER LEGGINGS, ASIAN PRINCESS, ASIAN MISTRESS, ASIAN DOMINATRIX, ASIAN GODDESS, ASIAN DOMINA, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, MISS XI, PAIN, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATHING TORTURE, POOR SLAVE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HELPLESS SLAVE, LOSER, BDSM, POWERFUL WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, POWERFUL LEGS, INTENSE LEG STRENGTH, THROATSCISSORS, SQUEEZES, INCREDIBLY STRONG GIRL, BRUTAL HEADSCISSORS, SUBMISSION HOLDS, HEADSCISSORS CRACK HIS NECK, BRUTAL CLUTCHES, LOCKS ON A HEADSCISSORS, BRUTAL SCISSORING, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, HURT HIS NECK, VIOLENT MISTRESS, NO MERCY, MERCILESS MISTRESS, SCISSORHOLDS, SCISSORING, STRONG LEGS, FIGURE FOUR SCISSOR
DESCRIPTION: “I sure do love getting a nice workout on my legs,” says Miss XI, as she scissors her slave’s neck. She loves to make this bitch suffer and it gives him a chance to brag later at work that he was between a hot girl’s legs. XI loves going to the gym to maintain her super powerful legs, and given that she’s naturally sadistic, she has no problem squeezing for all she’s worth.

She has fun making the slave try to talk while she squeezes, and he even nods off a few times while she does this. When he slumps to the floor, she lies on her stomach and brings his head up between her legs. She reverses her position and sits on the floor, again with his neck between her legs. The slave comes and goes throughout the scene and XI says “It’s lucky you don’t have many brain cells to begin with.” The slave’s arms fall to his side; he’s off to la-la land!

Download LINK:

Download File (390.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:09:25
FileSize: 800 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMDOMEMPIRE: "MY SISSY TOY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/05/18)
TAGS:
SISSY, MISTRESS ALEXIS MONROE, BLONDE MISTRESS, LATEX FETISH, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, GODDESS IN LATEX, GLOSSY LATEX, SHINY LATEX, LATEX CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, DOMINA IN LATEX, LATEX OUTFIT, BDSM, DUNGEON, VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE, FEMDOMEMPIRE, TITS TEASE, MIND FUCKING, MINDFUCK, BRAINWASHING, AMAZONS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG GODDESS, HUMILIATRIX, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, SUB TRAINING, TEASING, TEASE AND DENIAL, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, WANK INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERVERT LOSER, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTIONS, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, POV SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, ASS TEASE, BARE ASS
DESCRIPTION: I bet you wish you could leave your boring, mundane life behind and become my perfect panty wearing sissy bitch..don't you sissy boy?!? We are going to really have to work on you to make you extra pretty and perfect like me. Don't worry I am going to make you into the hardest working sissy slut for me and make you suck and fuck all the dicks I decide to give you. I want to see your cock get so hard in your panties for me as I tell you about all the nasty things my sissy slut is going to do for me. Now start stroking for me my pretty little girl and get ready to become the sissy you were born to be...

Download LINK:

Download File (801.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:11:33
FileSize: 984 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMDOMEMPIRE: "LOCKED PUSSY PLEASER" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/07/18)
TAGS:
STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, BLONDE MISTRESS, MISTRESS SUMMER DAY, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, PATHETIC SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, CAGED SLAVE, BDSM, QUEENING, VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE, FEMDOMEMPIRE, TEASING, TEASE, ASS TEASE, PUSSY TEASE, CUNT PLEASER, AMAZON GODDESS, AMAZING ASS, ASS FETISH, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, PLEASURE SLAVE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORALLY ADORE, PUSSY EATING, LICK HER PUSSY, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, DOMINANT WOMAN, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, FUCK SLAVE'S FACE, AMAZONS, FACE FUCKING, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESAT, FACESIT
DESCRIPTION: Slaves should always serve selflessly, especially when it comes to pleasure which is why Mistress Summer keeps her boys locked in chastity. With his cock properly caged away, her slave has officially been reduced into nothing but a mouth made for licking. She orders him to stick out his long tongue and get to work while she smothers and grinds her wet cunt all over his face to orgasm.

Download LINK:

Download File (984.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:14:46
FileSize: 1258 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMDOMEMPIRE: "PLEASURE PUPPET" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/08/18)
TAGS:
LATEX LINGERIE, LATEX PANTIES, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS SMOTHER, FACESITTING BOX, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS IVY LEBELLE, QUEENING, TATTOOED, PATHETIC SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, CAGED SLAVE, BDSM, VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE, FEMDOMEMPIRE, TEASING, TEASE, ASS TEASE, PUSSY TEASE, CUNT PLEASER, AMAZON GODDESS, AMAZING ASS, ASS FETISH, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, PLEASURE SLAVE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORALLY ADORE, PUSSY EATING, LICK HER PUSSY, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, DOMINANT WOMAN, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, AMAZONS, FACE FUCKING, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESAT, FACESIT, ORAL SERVITUDE
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Ivy loves to make sure her slave always knows his place...under her divine cunt. She keeps her chastised pet chained up and locked tight so he will always remain exactly where she needs him to be. He is ordered to please her with his hard-working tongue while she grinds and rides his face exactly the way she likes. Mistress Ivy uses his mouth to orgasm reminding him of his purpose in life is to always please her in any way she commands. He is left in chains and an extra tight chastity device until Mistress Ivy has use for his obedient tongue once again.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:19:05
FileSize: 1620 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMDOMEMPIRE: "HOLE STUFFER" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/09/18)
TAGS:
GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, BLONDE MISTRESS, MISTRESS SUMMER DAY, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, CAGED SLAVE, BDSM, DUNGEON, VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE, FEMDOMEMPIRE, LATEX FETISH, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, LATEX OUTFIT, LATEX CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, STRAPON GAGGING, STRAPON LICKING, STRAPON WORSHIP, DILDO WORSHIP, DILDO LICKING, DILDO GAGGING, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ANAL PLAY, HUGE DILDO, ANAL DOMINAION, BITCH FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, NO MERCY STRAPON, SEVERE SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, PEGGING, STRAPON BITCH, MALE INSERTION, HARD FUCKING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, CRUEL ASS FUCKING, BIG STRAP-ON COCK, INTENSE POUNDING, DIGS HIS ASS, ANAL TORMENT, FUCKED HIM HARD, EXTREME STRAPON, BRUTAL STRAP-ON, BIG DILDO, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, LONG STRAPON, SLUT HOLE, DOMINANT WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, EROTIC TORMENT, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISTIC MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION
DESCRIPTION: No cock is too big for a slave's asshole and Mistress Summer makes sure to prove that fact. She loves a good challenge but will always win in the game of stuffing a slut-boys tight hole to the max.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.6 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:11:44
FileSize: 991 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMDOMEMPIRE: "PUSSY BOY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/14/18)
TAGS:
BETWEEN MISTRESS LEGS, MISTRESS MARLEY BRINX, BRUNETTE, BDSM, DUNGEON, ORAL SERVITUDE, SMALL TITS, BITCH BOY, SLUT BOY, FUCKING MACHINE, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, MALE INSERTION, BITCH FUCKING, SLUT FUCKING, FEMALE ORGASM, CUNT LICKER, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, PATHETIC SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE, FEMDOMEMPIRE, TEASING, TEASE, ASS TEASE, PUSSY TEASE, CUNT PLEASER, AMAZON GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, PLEASURE SLAVE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORALLY ADORE, PUSSY EATING, LICK HER PUSSY, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, DOMINANT WOMAN, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, AMAZONS
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Marley Brinx has a special reward in store for her anal loving slut-boy. Not only will he be getting the pleasure of pleasing his Mistress's pussy but his own pussy will be getting fucked and plowed just how he likes. She is in complete control of how fast and slow his hole will get hollowed out as she commands his tongue to lick her to as many orgasms as she desires.

Download LINK:

Download File (991.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:08:01
FileSize: 1761 MB, 570 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "KAT - NEVER SAY NO TO ME" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/31/18)
TAGS:
BRAT PRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESS 2, MISTRESS KAT, BLONDE MISTRESS, BRAT GIRLS, 4K TRAMPLING, FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, FAT SLAVE, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BAREFOOT TRAMPLING, TRAMPLING FETISH, TRAMPLE, STOMPLING, CHEST TRAMPLING, BELLY TRAMPLING, 4K FEMDOM, 4K FEMALE DOMINATION, 4K HUMILIATION, 4K BRAT PRINCESS 2, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: Kat is so mad that her idiot embarrassed her in front of the sales girls. She wanted an expensive dress and her idiot said, “no.” Never say no to Kat. She is a girl who is used to getting what she wants. Kat slaps her idiot in the face over and over. That will show him. Princesses should always get whatever they want. Kat tramples her fool, literally walking over him. This is to remind him that he is just her doormat. Kat fucks her losers face with her foot. She can use him for whatever she wants, and he can’t say no. Doormats never say no and girls can walk all over them. Losers are nothing and pretty girls are everything. Kat tells her loser that they are going to go back to the mall and he will get her the dress. And now she wants it in not just one, but two colors. Princesses always get what they want. One more, hard, slap to the face, “Now don’t ever say ‘no’ to me ever again.”

Download LINK:

4K VERSION (3840x2160):

Download File (1.7 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Download File (570.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:11:09
FileSize: 547 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CRUEL-HANDJOBS: "OBEY MY HANDS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/23/18)
TAGS:
THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, LATEX FETISH, BOOT FETISH, LATEX BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LATEX BOOTS, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, FISHNETS, MINISKIRT, MINI SKIRT, WHITE BLOUSE, MISTRESS LISA, CRUEL HANDJOBS, BDSM, DUNGEON, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TEASING, COCK TEASE, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, DIVINE MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMME, FETISH CLOTHING, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, PATHETIC MALE, FORCED MALE ORGASM, PATHETIC SLAVE
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Lisa's slave slept only a few hours and when Lisa wanted to play with him he silently layed on his back and couldn't react to her because of his tiredness. Lisa got so angry that she decided to milk him either way and make him come for as many times as she orders him to. So she gathered all her sensual mojo and started to tease and caress his dick, balls and his nipples to make him ejaculate for her.

Download LINK:

Download File (547.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:04:49
FileSize: 444 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMALEWORSHIP: "DID YOU ENJOY YOUR BREAKFAST?" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/22/18)
TAGS:
KISSING, FOOT KISSING, LEGS KISSING, BLONDE MISTRESS, PERSONAL SLAVE, MISTRESS AMILIA ONYX, FEMALE ORGASM, FEMALE WORSHIP, FEMALEWORSHIP, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, BETWEEN MISTRESS LEGS, SLAVERY, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, LICK MISTRESS PUSSY, MISTRESS RELAXES, MISTRESS RELAXING, SERVICING MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ORAL WORSHIP, FORCED PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, ORAL SERVITUDE
DESCRIPTION: The intensely gorgeous Amilia Onyx may be young, but don't let that deceive you. Because despite her youthful age she is already experienced in taming even the strongest of men, bending them to her will and getting them to worship her on a daily basis.

Download LINK:

Download File (444.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:04:49
FileSize: 444 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMALEWORSHIP: "DID YOU ENJOY YOUR BREAKFAST?" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/22/18)
TAGS:
KISSING, FOOT KISSING, LEGS KISSING, BLONDE MISTRESS, PERSONAL SLAVE, MISTRESS AMILIA ONYX, FEMALE ORGASM, FEMALE WORSHIP, FEMALEWORSHIP, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, BETWEEN MISTRESS LEGS, SLAVERY, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, LICK MISTRESS PUSSY, MISTRESS RELAXES, MISTRESS RELAXING, SERVICING MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ORAL WORSHIP, FORCED PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, ORAL SERVITUDE
DESCRIPTION: The intensely gorgeous Amilia Onyx may be young, but don't let that deceive you. Because despite her youthful age she is already experienced in taming even the strongest of men, bending them to her will and getting them to worship her on a daily basis.

Download LINK:

Download File (444.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:27:14
FileSize: 1326 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE QUEENDOM: "LUMPY FURNITURE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/15/18)
TAGS:
THE QUEENDOM, THEREALQUEENDOM, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, FOOT SMOTHER, FEET ON FACE, BAREFOOT TRAMPLING, TRAMPLING FETISH, TRAMPLE, CHEST TRAMPLING, LEGS SMOTHER, IGNORE, IGNORING, HUMAN FURNITURE, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, MISTRESS MEGAN JONES, GODDESS MIA ANABELLA, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMMES, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, SADISM, SADISTIC FACESITTING, MERCILESS MISTRESSES, WEAK SLAVE, CRUEL FACESITTING, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, EXTREME FACESITTING, POWERFUL WOMEN, PRETTY GIRLS, STRONG GIRLS, ASS SQUISHING, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, EXECUTRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, BIG BUTTS, BIG ASS, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, UNDER MISTRESSES ASS, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HELPLESS SLAVE, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, BRUTAL FACE SITTING, ASS GRINDING, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMEN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, ENSLAVED, BIG BUTTS, FEMME FATALE, BUBBLY BUTTS, WRAPPED BONDAGE, PLASTIC WRAP, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, BOUND MALE, BOUND SLAVE, SCISSORHOLD, SCISSOR SLUT, SCISSOR SLAVE, SCISSOR BITCH, POWERFUL WOMEN, POWERFUL LEGS, THROATSCISSORS, SQUEEZES, STRONG GIRLS, SQUEEZING, SUBMISSION HOLDS, HEADSCISSORS CRACK HIS NECK, BRUTAL CLUTCHES, LOCKS ON A HEADSCISSORS, BRUTAL SCISSORING, SCISSORING
DESCRIPTION: Mistresses Megan Jones and Mia Annabella have a new human furniture slave that is still being broken in. The Mistresses just finished putting their new slave through some intense Smother Training and now they're ready to take a break, eat some food, and relax for a bit. The only problem is that their new human couch is still lumpy and has annoying habit of struggling to breathe! Luckily Megan and Mia know exactly how to fix these problems, more smothering and ass crushing! While the Mistresses scarf down their pizza they take turns smothering and crushing their slave's face and chest beneath their sexy butts! Mia's viscous side comes out quickly as she contemplates wrapping the slave's whole face in plastic wrap just to stop his groaning and gasping! Megan however is a little more practical and decides to apply all of her weight and big, smothering booty to the problem! When Megan takes a seat on the slave's face there is no air and there is no escape, her big, soft, bubble butt completely envelopes her helpless slave's face!

After the Mistresses finish their food they drag their plastic wrapped slave down to the floor so they can really get to work de-lumping him! They take turns smothering the slave's face while the other Mistress tramples his chest and stomach. Soon they start having fun and experimenting with different types of smothering holds: Foot smothering, calf/thigh smothering, even belly smothering briefly, but ass smothering is still their favorite! The slave's face turns red and purple as he struggles to survive, but the pain in his eyes only encourages Megan and Mia to push him even farther! In fact, they decide they'll keep the slave wrapped up for at least another week! Breaking in a new piece of human furniture can be a long, tedious process, but these Mistresses are determined to flatten out all of the lumpy bits and break the slave of his annoying oxygen habit... or break the slave in the process! Either way is fine by them...

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:48
FileSize: 331 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "CHASTITY WEIGHT-LOSS PROGRAM" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/15/18)
TAGS:
THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, COCK TEASE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT KISSING, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BLONDE MISTRESS, ORGASM CONTROL, ORGASM DENIAL, GODDESS PLATINUM, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, FAT SLAVE, TEASE, TEASING, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, WEIGHT HUMILIATION, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FAT SHAME, BDSM, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, ABUSED BY GIRL, VERBAL ABUSE, SLAVE TRAINING, SUB TRAINING
DESCRIPTION: This slave is so fat and he has been locked him up for awhile now by all of Us until he loses weight. But it doesn't seem to be working...he has only lost a few pounds!

So I explain to him right to his ugly pig face what his ultimate reward will be if he loses 100 pounds...and he actually seems quite motivated by it! (You need to watch the clip to hear what my "motivational offer" is! haha.)

I don't blame him though...it would be the greatest thing that has ever happened to a fat, ugly loser like him. And to be honest, it would be a privilege that is beyond what any stupid SLAVE should ever be allowed, in my opinion!!! But all you fat ugly losers at home will need to watch to hear what it is and just DREAM that this was YOU. Haha.

You all would probably be starving yourselves for months to earn this reward...

- Goddess Platinum

Download LINK:

Download File (332.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:11:00
FileSize: 773 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "THE ART OF GOOD TRAMPLING" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/15/18)
TAGS:
PRINCESS SKYLAR, PRIBCESS AMBER, FAT SLAVE, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, SADISTIC BLONDES, CRUEL BLONDES, SHOE HUMILIATION, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, WHITE SHOES, BLACK SHOES, EXTREME PAIN, MOANING SLAVE, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, DOUBLE TRAMPLING, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, BELLY TRAMPLING, CHEST TRAMPLING, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG WOMEN, AMAZONS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOEDOM, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, BDSM, SLAVE HUMILIATION, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, SUFFERING, ABUSED BY WOMEN, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES, SADISTIC MISTRESSES, NO MERCY FEMDOM, MERCILESS MISTRESSES, EXTREME FEMALE DOMINATION, BRUTAL FEMDOM, POOR SLAVE, STOMPING, HIGH HEELS DESTRUCTION, SHOE TRAMPLING, SADISM, CRUEL MISTRESSES TORTURES SLAVE, HARD PUNISHMENT, STRICT MISTRESSES, FEMDOM, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISTIC FEMDOM, TORTURED SLAVE, TORMENTED SLAVE, EXTREME FEMDOM, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, MAKE SLAVE SUFFER, SADISTIC GODDESSES, MERCILESS FEMDOM, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Skylar is pretty new to all this, but she turned out to be a "trampling prodigy" based on the feedback we have heard from Our fans, so Goddess Platinum asked her to help Amber trample slaves better. Skylar's key advice to Amber?--> “The most important thing is don’t give a FUCK about the slave- and if you are really good, you forget it is even underneath you.”

This clip includes a full-length shot, as well as close-ups of the heels reeeaaally digging into the slaves's flesh. (And he looks like he is in REAL agony!)

Both Mean Girls Skylar and Amber were on this slave at the same time for the ENTIRE duration of the clip - and they barely move from the same spot the entire time- except to maybe lean waaay back on their heels toward the end! Haha.

Download LINK:

Download File (775.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:08:23
FileSize: 627 MB, 365 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: ROMANOV STUDIOS: "BEATING UP MY FANS EP.2 (FACE SITTING FANTASIES)" (4K & 1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/10/18)
TAGS:
FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, FULLWEIGHT ASS SMOTHERING, ASS SHAKING, GIANT ASS, BIG BUTTS, HUGE ASS, 4K FEMDOM, 4K FEMALE DOMINATION, 4K HUMILIATION, 4K FACESITTING, 4K ASS SMOTHERING, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K EXTREME FACESITTING, 4K ULTRA HD, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, MISTRESS MILAH ROMANOV, BRUNETTE, SEXY OUTFIT, WEAK SLAVE, BDSM, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BIG ASS, ASS TEASE, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, SADISTIC ASS, FUCK SLAVE'S FACE, HEAVY SMOTHERING, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, AMAZONS, POOR SLAVE, SADISTIC FACESITTING, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, HUMAN FURNITURE, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HELPLESS SLAVE, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, BRUTAL FACE SITTING, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, VIOLENT WOMAN, EXTREME ASS SMOTHERING, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, BBW, MIXED WRESTLING, BBW FACE SITTING, POWERFUL WOMAN, POWERFUL LEGS, THROATSCISSORS, SQUEEZES, INCREDIBLY STRONG GIRL, BRUTAL HEADSCISSORS, SUBMISSION HOLDS, HEADSCISSORS CRACK HIS NECK, BRUTAL CLUTCHES, LOCKS ON A HEADSCISSORS, BRUTAL SCISSORING, SCISSORHOLDS, SCISSORING, STRONG LEGS
DESCRIPTION: While changing into her sexy neon yellow outfit, Milah's fan decides to act on his own and starts playing on his phone. Enraged at the audacity of such free will from a subbie fan, Milah knocks the phone from the boy's hand. "Who do you think you are???" she snaps at her fan, who clearly didn't know what he had signed up for. Milah, who is one of the most fierce and strict Pro-Dom in the United States, doesn't hesitate to teach this ill-mannered cur a lesson.

Download LINK:

4K VERSION (3840x2160):

Download File (628.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Download File (365.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:10:27
FileSize: 752 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CRUEL-HANDJOBS: "ORGASM CONTROL" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/14/18)
TAGS:
BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, ROPE BONDAGE, MOUTH GAG, MISTRESS ARIEL, BLONDE MISTRESS, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, GLOVE HANDJOBS, POST CUM TORTURE, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, LEATHER FETISH, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LEATHER BOOTS, CRUEL HANDJOBS, BDSM, DUNGEON, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TEASING, COCK TEASE, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, DIVINE MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMME, FETISH CLOTHING, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, PATHETIC MALE, FORCED MALE ORGASM, PATHETIC SLAVE
DESCRIPTION: The young slave is tied to a chair, his arms are behind his back, he is gagged and his cock is already erect from the anticipation. Mistress Princess sits down next to him and she tells him casually that she is here to test the orgasm control on him and because last time he didn't perform too pleasantly, now is the time to prove his worth. But unfortunately Mistress is too good in milking and the slave can't control his orgasm at all.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (752.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:21:07
FileSize: 1480 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "HOOTERS WAITRESS TRAINING" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/15/18)
TAGS:
THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, FOOT MASSAGE, SNEAKER SMELLING, SNEAKER SNIFFING, STINKY SNEAKERS, SMELLY SNEAKERS, SNEAKER WORSHIP, SNEAKER LICKING, SNEAKER HUMILIATION, SNEAKERS DOMINATION, SLAVE FEEDING, HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, HUMAN FOOT STOOL, DIRTY SNEAKERS, SOCKS SMELLING, NYLON FEET, SOCKS FETISH, WHITE SOCKS, MISTRESS AMBER, CRUEL BLONDES, MONEY FETISH, MONEY SLAVE, MONEY BITCH, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, PRINCESS SYLAR, BLONDES, SNEAKERS FETISH, WHITE SNEAKER, SNEAKER KISSING, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, FOOT KISSING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, MEN FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG WOMEN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: So Skylar is the hottest waitress at Hooters- and she KNOWS it! She makes a ton of $$$ and barely works. The customers are all just desperate to sit in HER section- no matter how terrible her "service" is or how badly she treats them. She is so hot that they don't care- as long as they get to interact with her in SOME way!

Amber is a potential new "Hooters Girl" that is "shadowing" Skylar for the day. Skylar is supposed to show her around, explain to her how to do the job, etc. Amber can't believe what she is seeing though! Amber is used to working at a "normal" restaurant, where there are men AND women customers, and you need to provide good customer service, get their orders right, and work hard. Skylar barely lifts a finger and literally INSULTS her customers right in front of Amber! She calls this overweight guy "tubby" and tells him he is FAT right to his face!! And that is only the beginning.

Skylar explains to Amber that it doesn't matter- loser guys do NOT come to Hooters for the service or food. (Honestly, both totally suck.) They come here to be around HOT GIRLS- and as such, we can basically bring the food out whenever we feel like it and treat the customers like craap- and we will STILL get super big tips! Amber is amazed and says she should have been working here all along! Skylar totally agrees, and decides to give her a "demo" using one of her pathetic regulars that is totally obsessed with her.

Skylar INTENTIONALLY brings him a salad when she KNOWS he ordered a bunch of fried food. She tells him right to his face (and right in front of Amber) that he is "too fat to order that" and that he is having a salad- whether he wants it or not! When he DARES to even begin to raise a slight complaint about it, she puts the salad ON THE FLOOR AT HER FEET and orders him to "eat it off the floor like the pig you are"- and to Amber's delight, he actually DOES it!! Now the girls are going to start REALLY having fun! Because Skylar explains that this is still literally only the begining- "she aint seen nothin yet!"

The fat customer asks if he can "at least have some dressing for his salad"- and Skyler proceeds to HACK UP HUGE LOOGIES AND SPIT THEM RIGHT ONTO HIS SALAD!! "There you go, fatso! THERE'S your 'dressing'!" And the girls both have a good laugh at his expense as he obediently does whatever Skylar orders him to!

Then Skylar decides to "up the ante" and makes the fat loser LITERALLY LICK THE CHICKEN GREASE OFF THE SOLES OF HER WORK SHOES! And to add insult to injury, she makes the loser PAY her for the chicken grease! (Her rationale to Amber is: "Because it has been stepped on by ME - and I am SO far out of his league that he is LUCKY that I let him lick the grease off the soles of my shoes that has been stepped on by ME!") So Amber wants the bottom of HER old work flats licked clean now TOO! AND she wants to be PAID for it too now, bitch! And Skylar is so nice, she let's Amber take some money from this "good regular customer" of hers too!

Then Skylar "goes on BREAK"! Her and Amber LAUGH about how "hard she has been working" and how she DESERVES a break! She even orders her "regular customer" to GO WAIT HER TABLES FOR HER while SHE is on break! AND he has to fetch her tips and deliver them to her! AND he has to wait on HER and bring HER order to her, because SHE wants to eat while she is on break now!

Amber is in awe of this and cannot WAIT to work here! Skylar says she hasn't even seen the best part! She makes the fatass loser literally lay on the floor and RUB HER FEET while she is on break and enjoying HER lunch! She even ties her old tennis shoe that she has been wearing to work for YEARS to his FACE so he has to inhale her FOOT SCENT the entire time he is rubbing her feet!! Skylar explains to Amber that girls like her are SO fucking hot that old losers like this crave ANYTHING they can get from them- even their spit, or the rank smell of their old shoes. And she makes the fat old man literally PAY her just to let him rub her feet!!

THIS IS A GREAT CLIP AND TRULY SHOWS HOW HOT GIRLS CAN GET ANYTHING THEY WANT FROM PATHETIC OLD LOSERS - AS LONG AS THEY KNOW HOW HOT THEY ARE, AND USE IT TO THEIR ADVANTAGE! Follow this series to see how Amber does as a "Hooters Girl" once SHE joins the team, after learning so much from Skyalr as her "trainer"!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:17:57
FileSize: 1513 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "BALLBUSTED FOR A BAD DAY - AND A GOOD FRIEND" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/16/18)
TAGS:
THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, PRINCESS GEMMA, FOOT FETISH, FOOT SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, NYLON SMELLING, NYLON SNIFFING, NYLON FEET SMELLING, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, STOCKINGS SMELLING, BRUNETTES, SADISTIC BRUNETTES, LONG LEGS, SHOE FETISH, SHOEDOM, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, EXTREME PAIN, DOUBLE BALLBUSTING, BRAT GIRLS, EXTREME BALLBUSTING, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMEN, YOUNG GODDESSES, BDSM, HARD BALLBUSTING FOR THE SLAVE, BITCH TORTURE, EXTREME DOMINATION, PATHETIC SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME FEMDOM, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, HARD FEMDOM, BEATDOWNS, CRUEL MISTRESSES, SADISM, SADISTIC GODDESSES, MERCILESS FEMDOM, NO MERCY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, YOUNG DOMMES, DIVINE MISTRESSES, TOTAL SUBMISSION, STRONG BALLBUSTING, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, BALL CRUSHING, BALLKICKING, DESTROYING SLAVE'S BALLS, USELESS BALLS, SADISTIC BALLBUSTING, BALL KICKING, BALL BUSTING, BALLBUST, BRUTAL BALLBUSTING, CBT, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, HEAVY BALL KICKING, BALL PUNCHING, VIOLENT WOMEN, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, BEAT DOWNS, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: I am sitting her with my girlfriend that has never seen the "princess" side of me before. I tell her about the day that I have had, and how I'd like to take it out on somebody- so I make a phone call and tell "some loser" to running over just so I can abuse it and take my frustrations out on him.

She can't believe that someone would agree to that for me. But I explain to her that this freak I just called is obsessed with my FEET, of all things- which I think is pathetic, but it makes him really useful to me! Like when I say anything, I mean he will put up with ANYTHING just to let him kiss my feet! Haha. My frend doesn't really believe me, and I can't wait to show off in front of her!

Finally the idiot shows up, and he is literally the definition of PATHETIC. He like throws himself at my feet an BEGS to do "anything I want" just so he can kiss my perfect feet. I tell him I want to kick his balls in- and he is crushed. But we both know he has no choice. So in a matter of seconds he is stripped naked and standing at attention with his legs spread nice n wide for me- just so I can kick him in the balls as hard as I want while my GF watches and laughs at him!

I kick him over & over...and the whole time, I am teasing him with my feet and telling telling him "just 1 more kind and maybe, just maaaybe he will be allowed to kiss my feet!" Which is all lies. I plan on kicking him WAY more times than just one! But he doesn't know that and foot freaks like him don't deserve to be treated with any respect or dignity- so I really don't care if I ma getting his hopes up, just to CRUUSH them again! I think its funny that my FEET can do this to him- and so does my friend! This is great entertainment for us!

I won't go on to explain any further, except to say that you should watch this just to see how mean I am to him at the end. (Does he EVER get to kiss my perfect feet? Or am I just a terrible, cruel "foot-tease"?? You will need to watch to find out! Haha.) Oh, and I even let my friend have a couple of good kicks on his balls! Just because I am a good friend- and because I have no respect for this loser foot freak. It deserves to be kicked by EVERY girlfriend I have, IMO!!!

- Princess Gemma

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online