Femdom Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Strapon, Foot Worship, Spitting etc.)

Skrave

Duration: 00:14:53
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1024 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "TAKING OUT THE TRASH" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/16/18)
TAGS:
THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, PUBLIC HUMILIATION, BLONDES, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, DUO OF DOMMES, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BLACK BOOTS, CAGED SLAVE, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEATHER PANTS, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, SEXY PANTS, BDSM, AMAZONS, PRO MISTRESSES, PRO DOMINAS, PRO DOMINATRIX, BRAT GIRLS, SHOE FETISH, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL ABUSE, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, DOMINANT WOMEN, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORD, DIVINE MISTRESSES, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, GORGEOUS MISTRESSES
DESCRIPTION: From a 1-minute opening of us explaining how he got to come here, to what we plan on doing to him- to us actually driving over to his hotel and grabbing him right out of his room and tossing him into the trunk of our car and taking him to the Mean Girl Desert Punishment Compound"! Oh, and of course we filmed him PAYING us and literally laying $4,000 out AT OUR FEET! Haha

Princess Skylar (who we just met for the 1st time and was awesome!) filmed the whole thing for us so we could make even MORE $$$ off of this loser by filming our abuse of him and selling it!!

Wanna know why THIS loser gets to experience this and you haven't?? Because he:

-Joined Our site when told to do so

-He sent his ID as commanded!

-He sent a nice deposit and proof of travel to prove he was SERIOUS!

-He agreed to be filmed AND to do it without a mask!

-And most importantly, he paid us a LOT of money to show he knows that we deserve it more than he does!

Can you do all of those things? Then you can come here too. Or do you have a problem with any of that? Then...you can just keep watching and dreaming, loser! Too bad so sad. Because quite honestly, we get sick of slaves that wrote to us and just TALK about coming here, or have a problem with our demands. Be a REAL slave like this one, and you can come here too!!

- Princess Ashley

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:36
FileSize: 350 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "FULL IMMOBILIZATION TREATMENT" BY MANDY (NEW !! ADDED 11/16/18)
TAGS:
PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMMES, PRO DOMINATRIX, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLONS, NYLON FETISH, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED MALE, TIED SLAVE, BOUND MALE, BOUND SLAVE, FORCED RUIN, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, PATHETIC MALE, FORCED MALE ORGASM, PATHETIC SLAVE, EDGING GAMES, BRAT GIRLS, MILKING, FORCED HANDJOBS, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, KINKY, KINK, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, TEASE AND THANK YOU, MIND FUCK, MISTRESS MANDY MARX, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASING, COCK TEASE, BLONDE MISTRESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, BDSM, DUNGEON, SENSUAL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: You might want to get me when I'm a little off my game. Because when I'm feeling it, there's no better tease in the world and you're already weakened from hours (yes, hours) strapped to my bed, time ticking by so slow. I'm going to burn myself into your memory. Cry tears of desire, immobilization client. You'll want this clip.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/ac3eb28495dd5/RWTEMBLTR.mp4

Skrave

Duration: 00:11:24
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 303 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FETISHLIZA: "STRANDED AND MILKED" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/16/18)
TAGS:
OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS HUMILIATION, OUTDOORS HANDJOBS, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, FISHNETS, SUNGLASSES, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, PANTYHOSE FETISH, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, LATEX FETISH, FETISH CLOTHING, DOMINA IN LATEX, GODDESS IN LATEX, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, LATEX GLOVES, GLOVE HUMILIATION, GLOVE HANDJOBS, BDSM, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, LATEX GLOVES POV, CUM PLAY, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUM ON LATEX GLOVES, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS FETISH LIZA, TEASING, COCK TEASE, GLOVE TEASE, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, DIVINE MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMME, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, PATHETIC MALE, FORCED MALE ORGASM
DESCRIPTION: Look around you...we are alone on this island and nobody is coming to rescue you. You have been stranded here for weeks and I have kept you chaste. Now it is time to decide whether you will fully submit to me or take the other option...a boat to bring you back to the mainland. Can you resist my charm? My sexy body? My mesmerizing eyes and soft gloved touch? I will milk you and ask you the final question. What are you going to do?

Download LINK:

Download File (303.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:22:02
FileSize: 210 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMMEFATALEFILMS: "BRACE YOURSELF" (720 HD) (COMPLETE) (NEW !! ADDED 11/02/18)
TAGS:
FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, FEMMEFATALEFILMS, FFF, FEMME FATALE FILMS, BOOT KISSING, HANDS TRAMPLING, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, LEATHER FETISH, LATEX FETISH, GLOSSY LATEX OUTFIT, SHINY LATEX OUTFIT, MISTRESS IN LATEX, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, LATEX CLOTHING, DOMINA IN LATEX, MISTRESS IN LATEX, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, LONG LEGS, PRO MISTRESS, PRO GODDESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, WHIPS, MISS ZOE, MISTRESS ZOE, OLD SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, BDSM, DUNGEON, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, HARD WHIPPING, PAIN, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, AMAZONS, ABUSED BY WOMAN, STUNNING MISTRESS, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, SADISTIC MISTRESS, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DOMINANT WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, EROTIC TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORD, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, POOR SLAVE, GORGEOUS MISTRESS
DESCRIPTION: Featuring Miss Zoe. Miss Zoe is re-educating her slave to endure and ultimately enjoy taking every form of sadistic punishment she dishes out... today it's flogging day but her slave only seems to want the thrashing on his back. That just won't do for Miss Zoe, so she turns on his most sensitive parts with the goal of getting him to want to take more and harder lashes on his balls. His yelps and growls don't help, in fact they make things worse for him...

Download LINK:

Download File (210.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:31:24
FileSize: 367 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMMEFATALEFILMS: "FATALE ATTRACTION" (720 HD) (COMPLETE) (NEW !! ADDED 10/24/18)
TAGS:
FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, FEMMEFATALEFILMS, FFF, FEMME FATALE FILMS, DIVINE MISTRESS HEATHER, NIPPLE TORTURE, NIPPLE PAIN, NIPPLE TORMENT, NIPPLE PLAY, NIPPLE CLAMPS, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, BLACK LEATHER GLOVES, HOM, HAND SMOTHERING, HAND OVER MOUTH, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK LEATHER MASK, CBT, COCK TORTURE, COCK TEASE, TEASING, VIBRATOR, FORCED MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, SPERM, SEMEN, MALE INSERTION, SMOKING FETISH, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER CLOTHING, LEATHER OUTFIT, LEATHER PANTS FETISH, GLOSSY PANTS, SHINY LEATHER PANTS, MISTRESS FULL IN LEATHER, HORNY LEATHER MISTRESS, WOMAN IN LEATHER, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, HAND SMOTHERING, FEMALE SUPREMACY, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, LEATHER PANTS FACESITTING, HUMAN FURNITURE, MILF, BLONDE MISTRESS, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, ASS TRAP, BDSM, CFNM, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, POOR SLAVE, BRUTAL FACESITTING, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HELPLESS SLAVE, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, POWERFUL WOMAN, PAIN, DOMINANT WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST
DESCRIPTION: Featuring Divine Mistress Heather. Shooting fantasy FemDom stories is always a pleasure, but capturing the chemistry and magic of a real scenario adds another powerful dimension to the viewing experience. The guy was keen to meet a dominant woman, but had no idea what he'd let himself in for when he agreed to meet me socially for a quiet drink. The next thing he knew, he was cuffed and unable to move. He could however feel every bit of pain I delivered up and there was no shortage of that. Feeling a man genuinely suffering beneath me as I grind and smother their face with my cunt drives me crazy with desire. First I had to modify his body to ensure unfettered access to the areas where I was going to focus my torment. His ass and penis were both plugged to make him feel his body was being invaded and with the penis plug it would ruin any orgasm he might involuntarily spurt out. After being hooded, shaved, trampled, caned, plugged and smothered, I used an industrial vibrator on his throbbing cock which imploded an orgasm... an orgasm successfully ruined. That was all the trigger I needed to sate my deliciously sadistic desires.

Download LINK:

Download File (367.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:14:18
FileSize: 221 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMMEFATALEFILMS: "LOCKED UP SISSY" (720 HD) (COMPLETE) (NEW !! ADDED 10/19/18)
TAGS:
FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, FEMMEFATALEFILMS, FFF, FEMME FATALE FILMS, SISSY MAID, FEMINISATION, SISSY SLUT, CROSS DRESSING, FEMINIZATION, SISSIFICATION, SISSY TRAINING, SISSIES, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, SPANKING, SPANK, SPANKED, LEGGINGS FETISH, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, EROTIC TORMENT, CRUEL DOMINATION, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, LICKING SPITS OFF THE FLOOR, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SALIVA, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, NYLON LEGS, DIVINE MISTRESS HEATHER, MISTRESS LADY RENEE, MILF, DUO OF DOMMES, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, BDSM, DOMESTIC, KINKY, KINK, SUB TRAINING, BITCH BOY, LOSER, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, EXTREME HUMILIATION, EXTREME DEGRADATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE SUPREMACY, PATHETIC MALE, DOMINANT WOMEN, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMDOM KINK, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, HEEL SUCKING, HEELS LICKING, HEEL GAGGING, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE LICKER
DESCRIPTION: Featuring Divine Mistress Heather, Mistress Lady Renee. Ironing skimpy panties shouldn't take long, yet the sissy maid had been handling them for hours! She had previously been locked into a chastity device to prevent her from playing with herself, but still she couldn't seem to concentrate. Reprimanded for her sloppy work, Mistress Heather and Mistress Lady Renee take matters into their own hands and decide some physical punishment is in order. They bend her over the kitchen worktop and start with a hard hand spanking, before turning to a wooden paddle for a more severe bottom scolding. The kitchen floor is messy too, so with the help of some lubricating spit, the maid is instructed to clean it up. She is told in no uncertain terms that things need to improve or the consequences next time, will be irreparable.

Download LINK:

Download File (221.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:17:34
FileSize: 259 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMMEFATALEFILMS: "SINFUL STRAPON" (720 HD) (COMPLETE) (NEW !! ADDED 11/03/18)
TAGS:
MISTRESS SIN PIEDAD, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, FEMMEFATALEFILMS, FFF, FEMME FATALE FILMS, LEATHER CORSET, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, WHITE LATEX GLOVES, MEDICAL GLOVES, SPANKING, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, ONE MISTRESS TWO SLAVES, MASKED SLAVES, BLACK MASK, MISTRESS FULL IN LEATHER, LEATHER OUTFIT, LEATHER CLOTHING, SEXY PANTS, LEATHER PANTS, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEATHER PANTS, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, BLONDE MISTRESS, BDSM, MILF, CFNM, MISTRESS IN LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, KINKY, KINK, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO DOMME, ANAL PLAY, HUGE DILDO, ANAL DOMINAION, BITCH FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, DILDO WORSHIP, DILDO LICKING, DILDO SUCKING, STRAPON LICKING, DILDO GAGGING, STRAPON GAGGING, STRAPON WORSHIP, FEMDOM SEX, NO MERCY STRAPON, SEVERE SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, PEGGING, STRAPON BITCH, MALE INSERTION, HARD FUCKING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, CRUEL ASS FUCKING, BIG STRAP-ON COCK, INTENSE POUNDING, DIGS HIS ASS, ANAL TORMENT, FUCKED HIM HARD, EXTREME STRAPON, BRUTAL STRAP-ON, BIG DILDO, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, LONG STRAPON, SLUT HOLE, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, DOMINANT WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, EROTIC TORMENT, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISTIC MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORD, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION
DESCRIPTION: Featuring Mistress SinPiedad. Mistress Sin Piedad has two slaves in an anal training program, one she uses to suck on her strapon cock, to make it nice and wet for the other slave, who gets his ass fucked long, hard and fast in the gyno chair. She's working them both up to take her monster dildo, but it shouldn't take too long she considers, so long as she fucks them hard with the ever increasing size of cocks in her armory!

Download LINK:

Download File (260.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:10:48
FileSize: 967 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MENARESLAVES: "TEACHING MEGGAN, PART 1" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/06/18)
TAGS:
MENARESLAVES, MAS, MEN ARE SLAVES, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, TWO MISTRESSES TWO SLAVES, DUO OF DOMMES, MISTRESS MEGGAN, MISTRESS HELENA LOCKE, JEANS FETISH, SOCKS FETISH, LONG SOCKS, SOCKS SNIFFING, SOCKS SNIFFING, FOOT MASSAGE, PERSONAL SLAVE, REAL SLAVE, BLONDE MISTRESS, BLONDES, FOOT KISSING, SHOE FETISH, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOEDOM, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOE LICKING, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKER, SHOELICKER, SHOE SLAVE, SHOE SLUT, SHOE BITCH, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FEET SNIFFING, FEET SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT SMELLING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESSES, MILF, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Helena Locke is well seasoned in the art of femdom. She owns countless men who serve her regularly. But she knows there are still many women out there that are brand new to femdom, and need some guidance to get started. Enter Meggan Mallone, a pretty girl that is interested in femdom and has come to see Helena on how to get started. What follows is a four part video where I stood back and simply filmed the process, where Helena used one of her slaves as a training tool to introduce Meggan to femdom.

Download LINK:

Download File (967.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:10:03
FileSize: 957 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MENARESLAVES: "TEACHING MEGGAN, PART 2" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/09/18)
TAGS:
MENARESLAVES, MAS, MEN ARE SLAVES, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, TWO MISTRESSES TWO SLAVES, DUO OF DOMMES, MISTRESS MEGGAN, MISTRESS HELENA LOCKE, JEANS FETISH, SOCKS FETISH, LONG SOCKS, FOOT MASSAGE, PERSONAL SLAVE, REAL SLAVE, BLONDE MISTRESS, BLONDES, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESSES, MILF, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, TRAMPLE, TRAMPLING FETISH, BAREFOOT TRAMPLING, SOCKS TRAMPLING, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, MEN FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS, ELECTRIC PLAY, ELECTROSHOCK, ELECTRIC TORTURE, ELECTRIC PLAY, CBT, ELECTRIC PAIN
DESCRIPTION: Part two resumes with Meggan trying to get more comfortable with the idea of controlling a male. Mistress Helena shows her that a dog leash is always a helpful tool in such situations because it does really make it feel like this man is nothing more than a pet, meant to be owned and controlled.

Download LINK:

Download File (957.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:10:44
FileSize: 1007 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MENARESLAVES: "TEACHING MEGGAN, PART 3" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/13/18)
TAGS:
MENARESLAVES, MAS, MEN ARE SLAVES, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, TWO MISTRESSES TWO SLAVES, DUO OF DOMMES, MISTRESS MEGGAN, MISTRESS HELENA LOCKE, PERSONAL SLAVE, REAL SLAVE, BLONDE MISTRESS, BLONDES, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, STRICT MISTRESSES, MILF, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BOOT FETISH, AT HER FEET, CBT, NIPPLE PLAY, NIPPLE TORTURE, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, SALIVA, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, WHIPS, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, WHIPPING, RIDING CROPS, PADDLE, PADDLING, SHORT DRESS, DOUBLE WHIPPING
DESCRIPTION: After a quick outfit change the ladies head downstairs where Mistress Helena bring out some toys for them to use on her pet. Meggan is still a bit nervous as this is all very new to her, but slowly she gets more comfortable with the idea of degrading and humiliating a man.

Download LINK:

Download File (1 007.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:08:54
FileSize: 833 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MENARESLAVES: "TEACHING MEGGAN, PART 4" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/16/18)
TAGS:
BOOT KISSING, LASHING, LASHES, LEATHER SINGLE TAIL, HUMAN FURNITURE, MENARESLAVES, MAS, MEN ARE SLAVES, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, TWO MISTRESSES TWO SLAVES, DUO OF DOMMES, MISTRESS MEGGAN, MISTRESS HELENA LOCKE, PERSONAL SLAVE, REAL SLAVE, BLONDE MISTRESS, BLONDES, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, STRICT MISTRESSES, MILF, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BOOT FETISH, AT HER FEET, NIPPLE PLAY, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, SALIVA, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, WHIPS, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, WHIPPING, SHORT DRESS, DOUBLE WHIPPING
DESCRIPTION: This is the last part of our behind the scenes look where Mistress Helena introduces Meggan to the femdom lifestyle. This part is a brief introduction to using a whip on a man, and generally inflicting some pain on him as a means of control. Overall Meggan did well for her first time, as it's always a bit of a shock to newcomers to femdom when they see a grown nude male slave in person. I don't normally film such introductions as the footage can be quite raw, but if there is more interest in seeing them then I will be filming more such content.

Download LINK:

Download File (833.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:12:16
FileSize: 843 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "IF YOU CAN POSE ON A SLAVE YOU CAN POSE ON A STAGE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/16/18)
TAGS:
THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, SHINY SHOES, GLOSSY SHOES, LINGERIE, GODDESS PLATINUM, GODDESS TINA, BLONDE MISTRESS, BRUNETTE, BALD SLAVE, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, SADISTIC BLONDE, CRUEL BRUNETTE, SHOE HUMILIATION, EXTREME PAIN, MOANING SLAVE, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, DOUBLE TRAMPLING, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, BELLY TRAMPLING, CHEST TRAMPLING, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG WOMEN, AMAZONS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOEDOM, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, BDSM, SLAVE HUMILIATION, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, SUFFERING, ABUSED BY WOMEN, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES, SADISTIC MISTRESSES, NO MERCY FEMDOM, MERCILESS MISTRESSES, EXTREME FEMALE DOMINATION, BRUTAL FEMDOM, POOR SLAVE, STOMPING, HIGH HEELS DESTRUCTION, SHOE TRAMPLING, SADISM, CRUEL MISTRESSES TORTURES SLAVE, HARD PUNISHMENT, STRICT MISTRESSES, FEMDOM, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISTIC FEMDOM, TORTURED SLAVE, TORMENTED SLAVE, EXTREME FEMDOM, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, MAKE SLAVE SUFFER, SADISTIC GODDESSES, MERCILESS FEMDOM, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Tina and I are both BIG into fitness. Tina actually competes and has a competition coming up! She mentions to me offhand that she is having trouble posing on stage in her stiletto heels and maintaining her balance. So I offer her something that has worked for me in the past- posing on someone else's squishy, bony, uneven body! Tina wonders who the heck would be so pathetic that they would actually ALLOW her to step on them and literally WALK ALL OVER THEM like that?? And in her STILETTOS on top of that??

Then I offer up to her one of our slaves to use as her personal "practice stage dummy"! She can't believe we can just USE him like this! But she absolutely LOVES it! I just explain to her that we are so hot that losers like this feel LUCKY just to be stepped on by women as hot as us! And then I explain to her that if you can stand on a slave, you can stand on a stage! It takes a little bit of practice (and a LOT of pain on the slave's part!) but eventually Tina's heels are digging into the slave while she is hitting all her poses. And by the end we are doing "victory poses" to celebrate her posing balance improvement!

- Goddess Platinum

Download LINK:

Download File (844.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:10:50
FileSize: 734 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "BALLBUSTING LIKE A BOSS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/16/18)
TAGS:
THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, LATEX FETISH, BOOT FETISH, LATEX BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BOOT SLAVE, BOOT BITCH, BOOT SLUT, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, BOOT KISSING, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, LEATHER BOOTS, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, DOUBLE BALLBUSTING, MISTRESS SKYLAR, PRINCESS CARMELA, MISTRESS CARMELLA, BLONDE MISTRESS, BRUNETTE, BRAT GIRLS, PAIN SLAVE, PAIN SLUT, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEATHER PANTS, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, SEXY PANTS, EXTREME BALLBUSTING, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMEN, YOUNG GODDESSES, BDSM, HARD BALLBUSTING FOR THE SLAVE, BITCH TORTURE, EXTREME DOMINATION, PATHETIC SLAVE, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME FEMDOM, EXTREME PAIN, BEAUTIFUL AND BRUTAL MISTRESSES, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, HARD FEMDOM, BEATDOWNS, CRUEL MISTRESSES, SADISM, SADISTIC GODDESSES, MERCILESS FEMDOM, NO MERCY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, YOUNG DOMMES, DIVINE MISTRESSES, TOTAL SUBMISSION, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, STRONG BALLBUSTING, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, BOOT BALLBUSTING, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, BALL CRUSHING, BALLKICKING, DESTROYING SLAVE'S WORTHLESS BALLS, USELESS BALLS, SADISTIC BALLBUSTING, BALL KICKING, BALL BUSTING, BALLBUST, BRUTAL BALLBUSTING, CBT, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, HEAVY BALL KICKING, DESTROYED BALLS, BALL PUNCHING, VIOLENT WOMEN, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, BEAT DOWNS
DESCRIPTION: This is Princess Skylar's first ballbusting of a slave. She told me off-camera that she has kicked guys in the balls before, but it was like a "one-time" thing where she was mad at them. She has never gotten to do it as much as she wanted to someone just because she felt like it! (Not to mention being able to make the loser stand their with its legs spread wide open to let her do it, and then make him THANK her for each one afterward!) She can't believe what we get to do to these losers around here. She really lets him have it too, once she has seen me bust his nuts a few times and drop him to the floor!

- Princess Carmela

Download LINK:

Download File (735.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:31
FileSize: 529 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "FOOT BULLIES" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/17/18)
TAGS:
THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, PRINCESS AMBER, BLONDE MISTRESS, FOOT QUEEN, PRINCESS, SOCKS FETISH, NYLON SOCKS SMELLING, NYLON SOCKS SNIFFING, SMELL FETISH, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT KISSING, MISTRESS RELAXING, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FEET SNIFFING, FEET SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT SMELLING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS
DESCRIPTION: *** CUSTOM CLIP ***

Ok, so sometimes Our fans write in and pay us like lots of $$$ to humiliate our slaves or whatev. And basically the house slave we decide to use for the clip gets abused, beaten, and degraded- while WE make $$$ from the clip! Haha it's like a PERFECT situation, IMO! But we GOTTA make a good clip for Our customers, or else we like may not get more custom clip orders. And if its REALLY good, we may get like BONUS $$$ from the fan! Its fuckin awesome. :)

So all this customer wanted to see was me sitting on a throne - where I BELONG, IMO! - and having my PERFECT feet worshiped by a slave with REAL PASSION. So Skylar is running camera for me (I had to give her a little of the custom $) and she cptures this slave's passion for my feet, I think. She does a really good job because she is like yelling at the slave the whole time, demanding that he try harder to worship me the way I deserve!! She is such a good friend... I think I made a good clip. I even take my work flats off AND my sweaty nylon ankle socks so the slave can suck on my toes!

Download LINK:

Download File (530.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:13:32
FileSize: 350 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "LEATHER TRENCH COATS LOVERS" (NEW !! ADDED 11/16/18)
TAGS:
CUM ON COAT, CUM PLAY, MISTRESS FULL IN LEATHER, LEATHER CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, DOMINA IN LEATHER, GODDESS IN LEATHER, LEATHER COAT, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, COATS/JACKETS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, BLACK LEATHER GLOVES, BLACK LEATHER OUTFIT, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, LEATHER GLOVES, GLOVE HUMILIATION, GLOVE HANDJOBS, BDSM, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, LEATHER GLOVES POV, SENSUAL DOMINATION, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS FETISH LIZA, TEASING, COCK TEASE, GLOVE TEASE, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, DIVINE MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMME, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, PATHETIC MALE, FORCED MALE ORGASM
DESCRIPTION: I love this long leather trench coat so much. It fits perfectly buttoned up, with a high collar and soft shine. I know you are a trench coat lover as well, so I invite you closer to feel the sexy leather wrapped around your hard cock. My leather gloves bring you to orgasm when I jerk you off and you cum on my coat.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (350.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:11:03
FileSize: 812 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "MARIAH - FACESITS CHASTITY SLAVE WHILE VAPING" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/29/18)
TAGS:
IGNORE, IGNORING, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BRUNETTE, HUMAN FURNITURE, PANTYHOSE FETISH, PANTYHOSE FACESITTING, VAPING, VAPOR, BRAT PRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESS 2, SMOKING MISTRESS, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, FISHNETS, DEGRADATION, BRUTAL FACESITTING, FORWARD FACESITTING, REVERSE FACESITTING, ASS SMOTHERING, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, EXECUTRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, AMAZONS, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, SMOTHER, ASS GRINDING, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME
DESCRIPTION: Mariah fits on her chastity slave’s face while teasing him with her cute feet. She ignores the slave, texting and vaping while occasionally giving his balls a little tickle with her toes. The slave almost never gets a chance to breathe while smothered beneath Mariah’s perfect ass. Mariah surfs the cable TV channels and settles on a movie. Sexy smoke from her nostrils as Mariah vapes in front of the TV. The slave’s nostrils are buried far in his Princess’ ass. He barely gets air. Mariah gets so lost in all her electronic devices, she forgets to give her chair a breath.

Download LINK:

Download File (812.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:09
FileSize: 314 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: VANCOUVER KINKY DOMINATRIX: "PITS AND ASS SERVITUDE" (1080 HD)
TAGS:
SEXY LINGERIE FACESITTING, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, CBT, COCK SLAPPING, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, ARMPIT FETISH, ARMPIT DOMINATION, ARMPIT HUMILIATION, ARMPIT WORSHIP, ARMPIT LICKING, PANTY FETISH, VANCOUVER DOMINATRIX, EXOTIC EURASIAN, VANCOUVER MISTRESS, VANCOUVER DOMINA, ASIAN MISTRESS, ASIAN DOMINATRIX, ASIAN GODDESS, ASIAN DOMINA, MISS JASMINE, BRUNETTE, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, MILF, HUMILIATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ASS TEASE, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, BRUTAL FACESITTING, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, HUMAN FURNITURE, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, ASS GRINDING, FACESAT, FACESIT, CONTROLS HIS BREATH WITH HER ASS, DOMINANT WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: My bondage slave has been working for me all afternoon: My pits and ass are sweaty so its time for him to continue his cleaning duties. I aggressively smother the slave's face with my ass and pits. He struggles for air while I slap his cock and balls, knowing full well that only my boyfriend will get my pussy. I love seeing him suffer! Maybe I'll use this bitch as a toilet first thing in the morning after I've been out all night..if he's lucky he'll get remnants of cum. Either way it doesn't end with smothering unless he's smothered to sleep.

Download LINK:

Download File (314.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:09:42
FileSize: 715 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "VERONICA - 18 YEAR OLD MANIPULATES STEP FATHER INTO WORSHIPPING HER PERFECT YOUNG FEET" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/02/18)
TAGS:
BRAT PRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESS 2, MISTRESS VERONICA, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, 18 AND 19 YEARS OLD, BRAT GIRLS, TABOO, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, MISTRESS RELAXING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FEET SNIFFING, FEET SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT SMELLING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS
DESCRIPTION: 18-Year-Old Veronica knows that her perverted step-father gets turned on by her sexy, young, feet. She has allowed her step-father to worship them, in secret. Now Veronica has complete control over her step-father because if he doesn’t do everything she wants she will reveal his perversions to her mother. Veronica wants her step-father to continue to worship her perfect young feet because the more he gives into his fetish, the more control the 18-year-old girl has over the middle-aged man.

Veronica slowly seduces and coerces her step-father into more foot worship. He is resistant because even though he is obsessed with his step-daughter’s feet, he does not feel right about worshipping them. He is terrified that one day Veronica will tell his wife about their little family secret. Veronica assures her step-dad that she won’t tell. Guiltily, her step-dad gives in and indulges in worshipping his 18-year-old step-daughter’s feet.

Veronica positions herself so that her step-father must look up her dress while he licks her highly-arched soles. With her perverted step-father looking up her dress, Veronica convinces him to give her more money in her allowance so that she can buy more clothes like the ones he likes to see her wear. Veronica’s step-dad puts up a bit of a fuss. He can’t keep giving his step-daughter so much money. His wife thinks he spoils the girl as it is. Veronica gives her step-dad some more time worshipping her feet to think about what she’s asked for. While he’s good and horny, the 18-year-old asks her step-dad for an extra $200 every week for shopping. Veronica’s step-dad finally agrees to give her the extra weekly allowance. Veronica demands that her step-father call her “Princess” from now on. Veronica’s step-father agrees to all his 18-year-old step-daughter’s terms. Pleased, Veronica allows the pervert to go back to worshipping her beautiful young toes.

Download LINK:

Download File (715.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:17:15
FileSize: 1271 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "REMOTE CONTROL TESTICLE TORTURE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/17/18)
TAGS:
THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, CAGED SLAVE, BALD SLAVE, ELECTRIC PLAY, ELECTROSHOCK, ELECTRIC TORTURE, ELECTRIC PLAY, ELECTRIC PAIN, BRAT GIRLS, BLONDE MISTRESS, BRUNETTE, GODDESS PLATINUM, PERSONAL SLAVE, MOANING SLAVE, SCREAMING SLAVE, NO MERCY FEMDOM, MERCILESS MISTRESSES, MERCILESS DOMINAS, EXTREME PAIN, PRINCESS CARMELA, MISTRESS CARMELLA, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, RED SHOES, PRO MISTRESSES, PRO DOMINAS, PRO DOMINATRIX, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YUONG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, BDSM, BRUTAL FEMDOM, DEGRADATION, POOR SLAVE, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, EXTREME CBT, PAINFUL SCREAMS, HARD PUNISHMENT, FEMDOM, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISTIC FEMDOM, TORTURED SLAVE, SLAVE SCREAMS FROM THE PAIN, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME FEMDOM, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, MAKE SLAVE SUFFER, SADISTIC GODDESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: This is one of the best videos we have ever shot- and it is totally REAL.

This slave is owned in real life by Carmela, and she has it stored in a cage down in the garage in the summer heat. (Seriously, it must be like 110 degrees in there!) She wants to torture it (just because she seriously LOVES torturing her slaves) but its too hot to go out there! So I have a surprise for her...

I have our most powerful ballshocker LOCKED onto its balls AND a 2-way babymonitor set up out in the garage so we can literally torment and talk to her slave at the same time- while we relax upstairs in the comfortable air conditioning! Carmela LOVES it!

We proceed to take turns sending shocks to its balls and laughing our asses off as we watch Carmela's slave flop around like an electrocuted fish in its cage! LOL!!! And the poor slave has no idea when the next one is coming- or how powerful it will be. (Or how long we will decide to hold our finger down on the button, for that matter!) And this shocker goes all the way up to "15" and can REALLY send some serious voltage! We shock him so bad that he starts banging himself onto the cage bars and starts to leak the red stuff out of his bald skull! Haha!!

We start talking to it through the 2-way speaker and making it beg us for mercy...and even start playing mental games with him while we laugh at his agony! It is completely at our mercy. We even make it guess who is shocking it- and if it gets it wrong, it gets shocked AGAIN! OMG it is fucking hilarious to watch it flail around in its cage at a simple push of a button!

And again, this is all 100% REAL. You can see what level we set the remote control to, you can hear the slave screaming for mercy on our monitor, and you can even see it JUMP within a second or so whenever we push the button. (There is just like a 1-second delay or so, as the signal goes out to the garage, and the monitor sends the video footage back to us, etc. But you can tell this is totally real.)

And yes, the slave really was BEGGING us to stop about halfway through this video...but we kept going anyway...LOL!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:13:36
FileSize: 584 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: UNDERMYPRINCESS: "2018 PEE PARTY" (PART 1) (NEW !! ADDED 10/02/18)
TAGS:
MISTRESS NOMI, MISTRESS MINI, MISTRESS MIA, SIX MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, MASKED SLAVE, BRUNETTE, BLONDE MISTRESS, WET PUSSY, UNDERMYPRINCESS, UNDER MY PRINCESS, KINKYSEXBOX, PRINCESS NIKKI CRUEL, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, EXTREME ABUSE, EXTREME DEGRADATION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BDSM, ABUSED BY GIRLS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, STRICT MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, HUMAN TOILET, TOILET PIG, TOILET SLAVE, TOILET HUMILIATION, PISSING, PEE FETISH, GOLDEN NECTAR, PISSING HUMILIATION, TOILET SLAVERY, MASTURBATION
DESCRIPTION: Nikki, Nomi, Mini, Mia and two more girls come together with just one goal to piss in slaves mouth. Enjoy !

Download LINK:

Download File (584.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online