Femdom Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Strapon, Foot Worship, Spitting etc.)

Skrave

Duration: 00:13:45
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1201 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE MEAN GIRLS: "REAL-LIFE VEGAS LOSER INTERVIEW" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/09/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, INTERVIEWS, HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, FOOT STOOL, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL ABUSE, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, HEEL SUCKING, HEEL WORSHIP, HEEL LICKING, HEELS GAGGING, PRINCESS CARMELA, MISTRESS CARMELLA, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS FULL IN LEATHER, LEATHER OUTFIT, LEATHER CLOTHING, SEXY PANTS, LEATHER PANTS, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WHITE SHOES, MISTRESS RELAXING, SHOE FETISH, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOEDOM, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOE LICKING, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKER, SHOELICKER, SHOE SLAVE, SHOE SLUT, SHOE BITCH, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, STRICT MISTRESS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: This was a local Las Vegas slave that BEGGED to serve me online. Of course, he has to PAY me for that privilege. This clip was his "intro" to me where he basically had to crawl up the steps at The Mean Girl Punishment Compound and present himself to me at my feet.

I then made him strip naked to humiliate him, and he had to tell me what he thought he could be useful to me for. By the way, this clip is a good example of how all you slaves suck. You probably shouldn't even download this clip. He is totally lame, acts retarded, and like can barely answer a simple fucking question in a complete sentance. I swear most of you idiots can barely understand English.

It's like you are being given this opportunity to SERVE ME, and when you are asked the fucking question "WHY should I LET you serve me" or "what can you DO for me"- you can barely answer it!! WTF??? And you wonder why no one wants you and you aren't serving anyone.

It's because you are WORTHLESS and STUPID and can barely form complete sentances- THAT'S why! Don't even download this clip. Honestly, its boring AF.

- Princess Carmela

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:01
FileSize: 529 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "KAWAII - UNCOOPERATIVE SLAVE BECOMES TOILET" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/23/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG WOMAN, BRAT PRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESS 2, BBW MISTRESS, BBW DOMINA, BRUNETTE, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, BBW GODDESS, HUGE ASS, GIANT ASS, SHINY FETISH, BIG BUTTS, MISTRESS KAWAII, SHINY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, SEXY OUTFIT, LEOTARD FETISH, BDSM, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BIG ASS, ASS TEASE, AMAZONS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DOMINANT WOMAN, TOILET SLAVE, HUMAN TOILET FANTASY, TOILET SLAVERY FANTASY, TOILET SLAVE TRAINING, TOILET HUMILIATION FANTASY, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL ABUSE, DEGRADATION
DESCRIPTION: Kawaii has a slave that she’s mad at. She has decided to turn him into a human toilet. This is what happens to uncooperative slaves. It will have to spend the entire day strapped underneath her toilet chair as a punishment. Kawaii plans to have a huge meal, and then invite a few girlfriends over to use her human toilet as well. The slave is strapped in very securely. He can’t escape and will be forced to eat and drink everything. Kawaii sits on her toilet chair and drinks a twenty-ounce coffee drink. She knows it will go right through her. Kawaii tweets out on social media that the toilet slave is available for use. She can’t wait to see how many Dommes reach out to her to come over and join in the toilet punishment. Kawaii pulls a flush cord that she has attached to her slave’s testicles. She has taken every measure to assure he will swallow it all.

Download LINK:

Download File (529.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:17:40
FileSize: 669 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: YOUNG GODDESS KIM: "MERCILESS MISTRESS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/02/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, REAL LIFE GODDESS, YOUNG GODDESS KIM, MISTRESS KIM, BRUNETTE, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, FEET ON FACE, COCK TEASE, CHASTITY TEASE, LEGWEAR FEMDOM, LATEX FETISH, LATEX MINI SKIRT, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY MINISKIRT, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOEDOM, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOE SNIFFING, SHOE SMELLING, SMELLY SHOES, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, NYLON FEET SNIFFING, NYLON FEET SMELLING, SMELLY FEET, SMELLY PANTYHOSE, BDSM, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE HUMILIATION, NYLON FEET WORSHIP, NYLON FEET LICKING, DEGRADATION, ABUSED BY WOMAN, STUNNING MISTRESS, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FOOT LICKER, FOOTLICKER, SUB TRAINING, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT BITCH, FOOT SLUT, HANDCUFFS, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FOOT TEASE, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY
DESCRIPTION: I left the toy out the box, handcuffed and locked in chastity. I walk into the room to find it struggling in the cuffs "you better not be trying to escape" haha I know it is just so desperate to touch its locked cock. Well, lucky I am in the mood to play with My toy. My pantyhose legs are so smooth and sexy, bewitching and captivating. it should have known that the second it saw My legs there would be no escape from My spell. I have the key to the chastity cage dangling from My anklet, torturing the toy even more. I remove My shoes, they get so sweaty in the transparent plastic stilettos. Smell My divine scented pantyhose feet. They smell so good, don't they.... Addictive. I'll rub My feet on your steel cage and you can just imagine the feeling on your naked cock. I'll tell you exactly how it would feel. So hard in that cage, your balls so full and aching. Kiss the key around My ankle and beg Me. Worship My feet and legs. So so desperate little bitch. Hahaha the cruelest denial is yours! Now back in My toy box!

Download LINK:

Download File (670.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Last edited by a moderator:

Skrave

Duration: 00:10:47
FileSize: 414 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS GAIA: "PLEASURE DOME" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/10/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG WOMEN, REDHEAD MISTRESS, ITALIAN LANGUAGE, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS GAIA, PADRONA GAIA, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN GODDESS, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN DOMINA, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, PADRONA ITALIANA, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, REAL MISTRESS, REAL DOMINA, REAL DOMINATRIX, ASS SPREADING, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, MISTRESS DUNGEON ROMA, CRUEL STRAPON, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, MASKED SLAVES, BLACK MASK, MOANING SLAVE, ASS PAIN, BDSM, DUNGEON, STRAPON HELL, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, DOUBLE STRAPON, DOUBLE ASS FUCKING, ITALIAN SPEAKING, TWO MISTRESSES TWO SLAVES, FEMINISATION, SISSY SLUTS, CROSS DRESSING, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, SISSY TRAINING, SISSIES, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, FEMDOM SEX, PEGGING, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, STRAPON BITCH, MALE INSERTION, DIVINE MISTRESSES, HARD FUCKING, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, TOTAL SUBMISSION, FETISH CLOTHING, CRUEL ASS FUCKING, BIG STRAP-ON COCK, INTENSE POUNDING, ANAL TORMENT, FUCKED HIM HARD, EXTREME STRAPON, BRUTAL STRAP-ON, BIG DILDO, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, LONG STRAPON, SLUT HOLE, HARD PUNISHMENT, FEMDOM, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, TORMENTED SLAVE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: Joined by my mistress friend, we have two slaves that are going to receive some training. We order them over to join us, and take their position on their knees. It's a important part of slut training that our bitches learn obedience. As we look down on them I can detect fear in their eyes, I enjoy the fact that they appreciate their place. We begin with some simple instruction by getting our sluts to lick our beautiful stiletto heels. Then as they are going to receive a cruel ass fucking, we get them to familiarize themselves with our strapons by licking and sucking our cocks. They have to make sure they get a nice mouthful. We then order our sluts to bend over the arms of the settee to prepare for their fucking. With one at either end of the settee, my friend and me begin to fuck our sluts fast and hard. Their squeals are ignored as we rip into their asses. Finally, when finished we place butt plugs in their asses to keep them warm for the next training session. It's been a great day, and our sluts have learned obedience, and how to please their mistresses at the pleasure dome...

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (415.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:10:50
FileSize: 940 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "BECOMING VANESSA’S SERVANT PART 3: FOOT WORSHIP" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/12/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG WOMAN, MISTRESS VANESSA CAGE, BLONDE MISTRESS, FEMINISATION, SISSY SLUT, CROSS DRESSING, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, SISSY TRAINING, SISSIES, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, LEATHER OUTFIT, LEATHER CLOTHING, SEXY LEATHER DRESS, FOOT KISSING, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, HEEL SUCKING, HEEL WORSHIP, HEEL LICKING, LEATHER FETISH, SHORT LEATHER DRESS, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Vanessa has her bitch fully dressed as a sissy on his knees in front of her, sitting on the couch. Her bitch is trying to become her servant and has passed the first two phases of his initiation. Now he has to worship his Goddess’s feet. Vanessa is talking to her bitch as she is dangling her high heel shoe off her perfect feet. She tells her sissy that before he can touch her feet, he must smell her shoe. She tells him to breathe in deep and smell her essence. Her servant must love her scent. Whether it’s her pussy, ass, feet or shoes! Now the sissy needs to show his Goddess his skill and enthusiasm while worshipping her feet. Watch as the pathetic bitch sucks her toes and licks her soles. The whole time Goddess Vanessa’s perfect pussy and ass is naked and right in front of him. Too bad he can only lick and touch her feet! Goddess Vanessa isn’t totally pleased with her sissy bitch, but reluctantly agrees to allow him to move on to phase 4. She warns her bitch that she isn’t going to be so nice from now on and paints his dick sucking lips with bright red lipstick. She informs him that in phase 4 he will learn how to take her cock and writes “cock whore” on his chest with the lipstick. The bitch tells his Goddess that he is ready to accept his fate in the next phase of training!

Download LINK:

Download File (941.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:08:07
FileSize: 704 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "BECOMING VANESSA’S SERVANT PART 4: PADDLING" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/14/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG WOMAN, MISTRESS VANESSA CAGE, BLONDE MISTRESS, FEMINISATION, SISSY SLUT, CROSS DRESSING, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, SISSY TRAINING, SISSIES, SPANKING, LONG RED DRESS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BDSM, HARD PADDLING, MERCILESS DOMINA, PAIN, DEGRADATION, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, SADISTIC MISTRESS, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, DOMINANT WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, EROTIC TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORD, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, POOR SLAVE, GORGEOUS MISTRESS
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Vanessa is checking her bank account and finds out that the bitch’s first two payments have cleared but the third one is still pending. Before the bitch can move on to the fourth phase of becoming Vanessa’s servant, the funds must clear. Goddess is going to stretch out her sissy’s ass but now she has decided to paddle his ass first. Goddess Vanessa has her sissified bitch bend over her office table to receive his beating. Using her leather paddle, Goddess Vanessa begins warming up her sissy’s ass. The bitch cries out in pain with each blow but Vanessa makes her sissy beg for more. Goddess Vanessa mercilessly beats her bitch’s ass until it is bright red. Now that ass is ready to be fucked! However, Vanessa informs her bitch that the terms have changed. The sissy will now have to pay $1000 for the honor of going to the next phase of getting his slut-hole pounded. And if he doesn’t complete all of the phases then he will be released. The bitch agrees to Vanessa’s terms. What other choice does he have?

Download LINK:

Download File (704.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:15:31
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 309 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: DANISH FEMDOM: "AMUSEMENT PARK (PART 1)" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/03/19)
TAGS:
LEATHER FETISH, MISTRESS FULL IN LEATHER, DOMINA IN LEATHER, GODDESS IN LEATHER, LEATHER PANTS, LEATHER CLOTHING, LEATHER OUTFIT, AMAZING DOMINATRICES, MISTRESS NO.1, MILF, DANISH FEMDOM, DANISH MISTRESS, DANISH GODDESS, DANISH PRO DOMINA, DANISH PRO DOMINATRIX, REDHEAD MISTRESS, SLUT TRAINING, SUB TRAINING, MERCILESS FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINATION, NO MERCY FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINA, EXTREME BDSM, CRUEL BDSM, BRUTAL BDSM, BITCH TORTURE, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, SPANKING MARKS ON SLAVE'S ASS, EXTREME FEMDOM, HELPLESS SLAVE, DOMINANT WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL SPANKING, SADISM, EROTIC TORMENT, BRUTAL TORTURE, CRUEL DOMINATION, BRUTAL TORTURE, SADISTIC MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, POOR SLAVE, FEMDOM KINK, KINK, PENETRATION, ANAL SLUT, MALE INSERTION, BUTT PLUG, ASS PLUG, ANAL FUCKING, CRUEL ASS FUCKING, DIGS HIS ASS, ANAL TORMENT, SLUT HOLE, SPANKING, EXTREME PADDLING, ANAL HUMILIATION, ANAL DOMINATION, SPANKED, SPANK, BDSM, DUNGEON, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, SHORT LEATHER GLOVES, PAIN SLAVE, PAIN BITCH, PAIN SLUT, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE
DESCRIPTION: This movie takes place in a Scottish Dungeon where Mistress gives the slave a lesson in spanking and anal humiliation.

Download LINK:

Download File (309.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:16:40
FileSize: 278 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: DANISH FEMDOM: "AMUSEMENT PARK (PART 2)" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/07/19)
TAGS:
MISTRESS FULL IN LEATHER, DOMINA IN LEATHER, GODDESS IN LEATHER, LEATHER PANTS, LEATHER CLOTHING, LEATHER OUTFIT, AMAZING DOMINATRICES, MISTRESS NO.1, MILF, DANISH FEMDOM, DANISH MISTRESS, DANISH GODDESS, DANISH PRO DOMINA, DANISH PRO DOMINATRIX, REDHEAD MISTRESS, SLUT TRAINING, SUB TRAINING, MERCILESS FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINATION, NO MERCY FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINA, CRUEL BDSM, BITCH TORTURE, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, HELPLESS SLAVE, DOMINANT WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, SADISM, EROTIC TORMENT, COCK TEASE, CRUEL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM KINK, KINK, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK LEATHER MASK, NIPPLE PLAY, NIPPLE PAIN, NIPPLE TORTURE, PRECUM, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, LEATHER FETISH, VIBRATOR, SEX TOYS, CUMSHOT, MALE ORGASM, FORCED ORGASM, SPERM, SEMEN, CBT, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, ELECTRIC PLAY, ELECTROSHOCK, ELECTRIC PAIN, ELECTRIC TORTURE
DESCRIPTION: This movie takes place in a Scottish Dungeon where Mistress takes the slave on a tour for her sadistic pleasure.

Download LINK:

Download File (278.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:19:12
FileSize: 705 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMMEFATALEFILMS: "WHAT YOU DESERVE" (720 HD) (PART 1) (NEW !! ADDED 02/13/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, FEMMEFATALEFILMS, FFF, BLONDE MISTRESS, MISTRESS ELEISE DE LACY, COLLAR, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, DOMESTIC, FACEFUCKING, MINI SKIRT, MINISKIRT, CONDOM, FACESLAPPING, FACE SLAPPING, CONDOM GAGGING, LEATHER CUFFS, HANDCUFFED SLAVE, MALE SUB, FLUIDS, ROLE PLAY, STRAIGHT, THIRDPARTY, FEMDOM KINK, KINK, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, HUMAN TOILET, TOILET PIG, TOILET SLAVE, TOILET HUMILIATION, PISSING, PEE FETISH, GOLDEN NECTAR, PISSING HUMILIATION, TOILET SLAVERY, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK DILDO, LONG LEGS, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, DILDO GAGGING, DILDO SUCKING, DILDO WORSHIP, STRAP-ON GAGGING, STRAPON WORSHIP, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, LONG STRAPON, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Eleise's slaveboy has not been performing his domestic chores to her satisfaction. He needs to be taught a lesson and his re-education starts with him hogtied on the kitchen worktop, in readiness for some extreme humiliation training with a large strap-on. The Mistress's verbal humiliation is extreme and his physical humiliation ends in this session with him being covered in her piss.

Download LINK:

Download File (705.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:27:49
FileSize: 431 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS GAIA: "BALLS EXPERIMENT" (720 HD)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, LEATHER FETISH, SEXY PANTS, LEATHER LEGGINGS, LEATHER PANTS, KINKY, KINK, BDSM, DUNGEON, ITALIAN LANGUAGE, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS GAIA, PADRONA GAIA, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN GODDESS, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN DOMINA, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, PADRONA ITALIANA, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, REAL MISTRESS, REAL DOMINA, REAL DOMINATRIX, ONE MISTRESS THREE SLAVES, DANGLING, CROSSED LEGS, MASKED SLAVES, BLACK MASK, MALE MASTURBATION, MALE ORGASM, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, CUMSHOT, SPERM, SEMEN, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, WANK INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERVERT LOSER, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, PANTYHOSE FETISH, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE HUMILIATION, LEGWEAR FEMDOM, COCK TEASE, TEASING, PANTYHOSE BALLBUSTING, NYLON FEET GAGGING, KNEEING, BALL FETISH, CFNM, POWERFUL WOMAN, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOE FETISH, BLACK SHOES, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, SLAVES HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, ABUSED BY GIRL, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOEDOM, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOE BALLBUSTING, HARD PUNISHMENT, STRICT MISTRESS, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISM, SADISTIC FEMDOM, HARD FEMDOM, SADISTIC GODDESS, NO MERCY, PAIN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, USELESS BALLS, SADISTIC BALLBUSTING, BALL KICKING, BALL BUSTING, SHOE TEASE, BALLBUST, BRUTAL BALLBUSTING, CBT, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, HEAVY BALL KICKING, DESTROYED BALLS, BALL PUNCHING
DESCRIPTION:

ENGLISH

THIS CLIP RAISED #1 POSITION IN BALL ABUSE CATEGORY!

CUSTOM REQUEST - ''You are beautiful as always with loose hair and makeup that stands out Your enormous sensuality and beauty. I'd like to see You with sheer black stockings, leggings and stilettos, possibly classic decollete or plateau, maybe black with red sole, like the ones in the video Mistress Gaia - Engaged . In the video there are three slaves chosen among the ones with higher sensitivity and vulnerability to the testicles.Before the slaves enter, You're talking on the phone with Your feet in front of the camera and playing some dangling. You're talking with a representative of a femminist association to explain the importance of Your experiment for all women, demonstrating what techniques and strokes are better to make a man defenseless and vulnerable, it will prove a useful tool for women's self-defense , in addition to allowing women to keep under full control and subject to their will any man.In the first place You test a correlation between the vulnerability of the blows to the testicles than the size of the penis, experiencing this on the three slaves. After that You will test which hit will be more among the kick with Your tip of the shoe, the one with Your instep, barefoot (always veiled) with both, instep and with the tip, the knee and a blow with Your shoe handheld. Then You check if the erection are more susceptible to be stimulated by Your feet veiled with or without shoes, or only by Your shoe held in Your hands and in which You try to enter the penis of a slave.Then You experience whether there is correlation between the most vulnerable testicles and having penis more limp or harder. And then finally when the slaves cum (excited by Your shoes and Your veiled feet), go to see if testicles are more fragile and sensitive, and so an easier target for a woman, just to humiliate and mock a man.''

ITALIAN

QUESTO VIDEO HA RAGGIUNTO LA PRIMA POSIZIONE NELLA CATEGORIA BALL ABUSE!

VIDEO RICHIESTA - "'Lei e' bellissima come sempre con capelli sciolti e trucco che risalta la sua gia' enorme sensualita' e bellezza. Mi piacerebbe che indossasse delle calze nere velate, dei leggins aderenti e dei tacchi a spillo, possibilmente decollete classiche o con plateau, magari nere con suola rossa tipo nel video Mistress Gaia - Engaged . Nel video ci sono tre schiavi scelti tra quelli con maggiore sensibilita' e vulnerabilita' ai colpi ai testicoli. Prima che entrino gli schiavi lei e' al telefono con i piedi di fronte alla videocamera e gioca facendo un po' di dangling. Parla con una rappresentante di un'associazione femminista alla quale spiega l'importanza del suo esperimento per tutte le donne che, dimostrando quali tecniche e colpi ai genitali maschili riescono a rendere piu' inermi e vulnerabili gli uomini, si rivelera' un utilissimo strumento di autodifesa femminile, oltre a permettere alle donna di tenere sotto pieno controllo e assoggettare alla sua volonta' qualsiasi uomo.Lei testa innanzitutto la correlazione tra la vulnerabilita' dei colpi ai testicoli rispetto alle dimensioni del pene, verificando sui tre schiavi. Dopodiche' andra' a testare quale colpo sara' piu' letale tra il calcio con la punta della scarpa, quello col collo, a piede nudo (sempre velato) sia col collo che con la punta, la ginocchiata e il colpo con la sua scarpa tenuta in mano. Poi verifica se in termini di erezione sono piu' sensibili ad essere stimolati dai suoi piedi velati con o senza scarpe, o solo dalla sua scarpa che tiene tra le mani e al cui interno prova a far entrare il pene di uno schiavo. Sperimenta poi se vi sia correlazione tra la maggior vulnerabilita' ai testicoli e il fatto di avere il pene piu' moscio o piu' duro. Per poi infine andare a verificare se una volta venuti gli schiavi (eccitati dalle sue scarpe e dai suoi piedi velati) i testicoli vuoti si presentino ancora piu' fragili e sensibili e quindi come obiettivo piu' facile di una donna, anche solo per umiliare e deridere un uomo.''

Download LINK:

Download File (432.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:46
FileSize: 355 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PRINCESS ELLIE IDOL: "FACEBOX" (1080 HD)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMME, CRUEL FACESITTING, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, POWERFUL WOMAN, ASS SQUISHING, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, EXECUTRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HELPLESS SLAVE, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, BRUTAL FACE SITTING, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, BOUND MALE, BOUND SLAVE, POWERFUL WOMAN, SMOTHERBOX, SMOTHER BOX, HUMAN FURNITURE, NIPPLE TWISTING, PANTY FETISH, MISTRESS ELLIE IDOL, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, BRUNETTE
DESCRIPTION: Facesitting with my round cheeks...it's a punishment and a reward at the same time! With my slave in a facebox and his arms bound, he has no choice but to obey my divine ass! Not that he would want to move anyway... There's no better place in this world than being under my ass and sweet smelling pussy...

Download LINK:

Download File (355.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:52
FileSize: 589 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "MISTRESS CRYSTAL'S BITCH SLAPPED HUMAN ASHTRAY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/15/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMME, FACESLAPPING, FACE SLAPPING, RED LATEX DRESS, SEXY LATEX OUTFIT, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, SHINY FETISH, SHINY CLOTHING, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, LATEX CLOTHING, GLOSSY LATEX, MISTRESS CRYSTAL RUSH, BRUNETTE, LATEX FETISH, MISTRESS IN LATEX BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, GLOVE FETISH, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, PERSONAL SLAVE, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS HUMILIATION, OUTDOORS SMOKING, OUTDOORS HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASHTRAY SLAVERY, BDSM, KINKY, KINK, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, EXTREME HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, BRAT GIRLS, FEMDOM KINK, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SALIVA, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESS, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Crystal Rush truly enjoys humiliating her slaves and few things are more humiliating than being slapped in the face again and again. Crystal even orders her slave to smile and thank her as she slaps his reddened face. Crystal then enjoys a cigarette, ashing it into her slave's mouth as she mixes more slaps with spitting in his face. By the time Crystal is finished the poor slave's face is covered in spit and ash.

Download LINK:

Download File (589.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:12:04
FileSize: 788 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LADY KARA: "YOU WILL NEVER FORGET THAT LESSON" (1080 HD) (ADDED 06/03/18)
TAGS:
MASKED SLAVE, BLACK LEATHER MASK, MOUTH GAG, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, JEANS SHORTS, RIDING CROPS, STOMPING, BLONDE MISTRESS, LADY KARA, MISTRESS KARA, KINKY, KINK, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMME, SANDALS FETISH, SANDALS TRAMPLING, TRAMPLE, BELLY TRAMPLING, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, SADISTIC BLONDE, CRUEL BLONDE, BDSM, DUNGEON, LEATHER SINGLE TAIL, SADISTIC SINGLE TAIL, POWERFUL WOMAN, BEG FOR MERCY, MERCILESS FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINATION, NO MERCY FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINA, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO DOMME, EXTREME BDSM, CRUEL BDSM, BRUTAL BDSM, BITCH TORTURE, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, PAIN, WHIPPING MARKS ON SLAVE'S BODY, LASHING, LASHES, EXTREME FEMDOM, HELPLESS SLAVE, DOMINANT WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, WHIPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL WHIPPING, SADISM, EROTIC TORMENT, BRUTAL TORTURE, CRUEL DOMINATION, BRUTAL TORTURE, SADISTIC MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, POOR SLAVE, EXTREME FEMALE DOMINATION, BRUTAL HARD WHIPPING
DESCRIPTION: Slave I must punish you! Do you know why? Of course you don't, you stupid idiot! You forgot to wash my panties! After I will done with you, you'll never forget it again! You can't move but only take all punish from your Lady. I will stomp on your little dick and stomach and I start to whip your head and chest with no mercy! I won't stop untill I whip that information to your stupid head! And I don't care that you will lose your consciousness. When I will done with you, you will remember that lesson. Everytime when you look at the mirror and see blo*d marks on your body you will think about your disobedience. You will never do that again.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (788.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:37
FileSize: 574 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "BECOMING VANESSA’S SERVANT PART 5: ASS STRETCHING" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/15/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG WOMAN, MISTRESS VANESSA CAGE, BLONDE MISTRESS, FEMINISATION, SISSY SLUT, CROSS DRESSING, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, SISSY TRAINING, SISSIES, SEXY LINGERIE, PADDLING, PADDLE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BDSM, ASS PAIN, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, MALE INSERTION, HARD FUCKING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, ANAL TORMENT, BIG DILDO, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, SLUT HOLE, HARD PUNISHMENT, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, TORMENTED SLAVE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Vanessa wants to know if her sissy bitch is ready for phase 5 of his servant training. The bitch says yes, but Goddess Vanessa isn’t so sure. She is wearing a huge black cock that she is about to pound her sissy with, but first she wants to beat his ass some more. She already punished his bare bottom with her small leather paddle. But her servants need to be able to take more pain that that! She is now holding a larger wooden paddle with holes drilled it it for maximum pain. She bends her sissy over, on the couch and paddles her bitch several times. Just to give her sissy an idea of what will happen if he ever displeases her. Now that his ass is completely ready, Vanessa uses her large corkscrew shaped butt plug to open her slave’s ass. Her cock is huge and she wants him to able to take every inch. By the time Goddess Vanessa is done pushing and turning the corkscrew into the sissy ass, he is a blubbering mess. Too bad for him. Goddess Vanessa’s servants take everything that pleases her. Whether its humiliation, pain or pleasure. Finally, the pathetic sissy must clean his filth off the freshly used butt plug. How degrading it is for him to suck his own ass juice. Now the bitch is ready for the final test!

Download LINK:

Download File (575.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:11
FileSize: 456 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "SUCH BEAUTIFUL AMAZING FEET" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/29/18)
TAGS:
OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS FOOT WORSHIP, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, AMAZONS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, BLONDE MISTRESS, MILF, MISTRESS KANDY, DIRTY FEET, LONG TOES, TOE CLEAVAGE
DESCRIPTION: Kandy is back in the woods, relaxing on a fallen tree as she awaits her slave, who she has instructed to crawl the entire way. By this point, Kandy has removed her boots and rubbed her feet into the ground so they’re not only sweaty, but dirty. The slave crawls over and starts to worship her feet. Soon his lips are wrapped around her big toe. She spreads her toes and tells him to lick in between each one. Kandy hears a crackling sound in the woods but says that if it’s a bear, he will likely run away because she just finished spraying her alpha female piss all over the area.

The camera gets some really nice angles, and you can see the soles of Kandy’s feet as well as her toes. She even suggests that if a bear comes to take her slave, she might need you to take his place, and that she might like to have multiple slaves worship her feet at once. “My feet are so beautiful and amazing,” she remarks. The camera moves over head, where you see Kandy sprawled out on the tree, looking ravishing. “I stepped in my pee, so you should be tasting that, too,” she adds. Finally, she has the slave place her boots back onto her feet. She has him lie on the ground and steps up onto his chest, bouncing on him several times, as the scene fades to black.

Download LINK:

Download File (457.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:19:35
FileSize: 438 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FACESITTINGBITCHES: "FB1409 : OFFICE GIRL SMOTHERS BOSS FOR A BONUS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/04/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, FACESITTINGBITCHES, FACESITTING BITCHES, MISTRESS ANASTAXIA, LETHAL BITCHES, LETHALBITCHES, BDSM, UK PRO DOMME, UK PRO MISTRESS, UK PRO GODDESS, UK PRO DOMINATRIX, BRITISH MISTRESS, BRITISH DOMINA, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, EXECUTRIX, CUNT SMOTHERING, DEGRADATION, BRUTAL FACESITTING, FORWARD FACESITTING, REVERSE FACESITTING, NO MERCY FACESITTING, HUMAN FURNITURE, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, AMAZONS, NOSE DEMOLITION, POOR SLAVE, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, POWERFUL WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, LONG LEGS, LEGS FETISH, SHORT DRESS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLONDE MISTRESS, OFFICE DOMINATION, OFFICE HUMILIATION, OFFICEDOM, OFFICE SLAVE, OFFICE BITCH, OFFICE SLUT, OFFICEDOM, OFFICE OUTFIT, OFFICE CLOTHING
DESCRIPTION: Anastaxia's chauvinistic boss has decided she isn't getting a bonus, even though she's worked harder than anyone else in her department! He's picked the wrong lady to mess with, as Ana is far stronger than he is and has soon dragged him across his desk and pinned him to it so that she can sit on his face! There's no escaping Anastaxia's clutches until he has agreed to all her demands.

Download LINK:

Download File (438.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:18:15
FileSize: 408 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FACESITTINGBITCHES: "FB1407 : FACESITTING: NURSE OLGA'SFACESITTING MEDICINE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/25/18)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, FACESITTINGBITCHES, FACESITTING BITCHES, LETHAL BITCHES, LETHALBITCHES, BDSM, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, EXECUTRIX, CUNT SMOTHERING, DEGRADATION, BRUTAL FACESITTING, FORWARD FACESITTING, REVERSE FACESITTING, NO MERCY FACESITTING, HUMAN FURNITURE, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, AMAZONS, NOSE DEMOLITION, POOR SLAVE, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, POWERFUL WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BLONDE MISTRESS, NURSE FETISH, MEDICAL FETISH, MISTRESS OIGA
DESCRIPTION: Nurse Olga thinks Tom is faking his illness in order to get a sick note, so she gives him something to really complain about by sitting down on his face and smothering him under her round ass. Olga is very flexible and even does the splits as she sits on Tom's face, squashing him nice and hard in the process.

Download LINK:

Download File (408.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:14:39
FileSize: 327 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FACESITTINGBITCHES: "FB1406 : FACESITTING: PEST CONTROL BY TIFFANY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/24/18)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, FACESITTINGBITCHES, FACESITTING BITCHES, LETHAL BITCHES, LETHALBITCHES, BDSM, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, CRUEL BRUNETTE, SADISTIC BRUNETTE, SQUASH, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, UK PRO DOMME, UK PRO MISTRESS, UK PRO GODDESS, UK PRO DOMINATRIX, BRITISH MISTRESS, BRITISH DOMINA, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, LEATHER FETISH, SEXY LEATHER LEGGINGS, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, MISTRESS IN LEATHER LEGGINGS, LEATHER CLOTHING, LEATHER LEGGINGS FACESITTING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, EXECUTRIX, DEGRADATION, BRUTAL FACESITTING, FORWARD FACESITTING, REVERSE FACESITTING, EXTREME ASS SMOTHERING, HUMAN FURNITURE, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, AMAZONS, SADISTIC FACESITTING, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, POWERFUL WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, LEATHER PANTS FETISH, LEATHER PANTS FACESITTING, MISTRESS TIFFANY
DESCRIPTION: Tiff has called in a pest controller to sort out the woodworm in her cellar, but he turns out to be a bit of a pest himself - a misogynistic womaniser who thinks he can rip her off! She comes up with a clever way to put him in his place AND reduce her bill... By sitting on his face! He gets pinned down and his face pushed into Tiff's tight black leggings until he's seeing things from a much better point of view.

Download LINK:

Download File (328.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:09:42
FileSize: 1244 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE MEAN GIRLS: "LOSER, ITS COLD OUTSIDE- SMOKING ADDITION" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/16/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG WOMEN, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS HUMILIATION, OUTDOORS SMOKING, OUTDOORS HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASHTRAY SLAVERY, BDSM, GORGEOUS MISTRESSES, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, STRICT GODDESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, CRUEL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, EXTREME HUMILIATION, EXTREME DEGRADATION, BRAT GIRLS, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SALIVA, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESSES, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMEN, SUNGLASSES, VAPE, VAPOR, BALD SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, BLONDE MISTRESS, BRUNETTE, JEANS FETISH, RED BOOTS, VAPING, CROSSED LEGS, FEMDOM KINK, KINKY, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, LEATHER FETISH, BOOT FETISH, LATEX BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS
DESCRIPTION: Tina and I are all bundled up in our fur coats, boots, long pants- you name it. Meanwhile, this pathetic wretch of a slave of ours has been kneeling naked like a fool in the cold all morning, just waiting to be used as a human ashtray during one of our Smoke breaks during filming.

He has seriously just been waiting out back on the porch of the new Mean Girl Manor for our ashes- or until we need to beat him in a clip lol. Fucking pathetic...but he will have his wish. Along with a healthy dose of humiliation and spit in his face.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:21:46
FileSize: 1462 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE MEAN GIRLS: "MY SHOE BITCH HUMILIATED IN PUBLIC (PART 2)" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/14/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, PUBLIC HUMILIATION, PUBLIC DEGRADATION, PUBLIC SHOE FETISH, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, PUBLIC SHOE SLAVE, PUBLIC SHOE DOMINATION, PUBLIC FEMDOM, PUBLIC FEMALE DOMINATION, SHOPPING, FOOT DOMINATION, BLONDE MISTRESS, GODDESS PLATINUM, JEANS FETISH, FOOTDOM, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT KISSING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT BITCH, FOOT SLUT, BRAT GIRLS, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, SHOE KISSING, SHOE SLAVE, SHOE SLUT, SHOE BITCH, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, MEN FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, STRICT MISTRESS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: This is an absolutely REAL video shot IN PUBLIC where I lead my foot-obsessed shoeslave into a shoe store, boss him around in front of eveyone in the store, make him try shoes on my perfect feet, and then USE HIS BALLS to test the shoes to see how good they are for ballbusting! And I command him to take ALL my kicks IN SILENCE because we are in a public place, after all...LOL.

Even with his (almost) silence, we were still getting some prettty weird looks haha. I love humiliating these freaks in public.

- Goddess Platinum

Download LINK:

Download File (1.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online