Femdom Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Strapon, Foot Worship, Spitting etc.)

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:40
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 791 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MEAN GIRL BED N BREAKFAST (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/02/18)
TAGS:
MILF, BLONDE MISTRESS, MISTRESS RELAXING, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, ONE MISTRESS TWO SLAVES, HUMAN FOOT STOOL, FOOTSTOOL, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, FAT SLAVE, IGNORING, IGNORE, LOSER, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, NYLON FEET, PRO MISTRESS, PRO GODDESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, STOCKINGS DOMINATION, STOCKINGS HUMILIATION, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, ABUSED BY WOMAN, STUNNING MISTRESS, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM
DESCRIPTION: So I have decided to convert the "Mean Girl Desert Punishment Compound" in Vegas into a "Bed-n-Breakfast" for basically any girl to use for free, as long as she and her friends absolutely abuse the slave-staff that I use to run it for me- and film it! And I get the footage of them walking all over these losers and abusing them! In fact, the worse the girls that stay here treat the "slave staff", the more they get to use the facilities in the future! I tell you all about how it will work in this clip...

Download LINK:

Download File (792.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:17:39
FileSize: 1243 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LUCKY TO GET FED (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/05/18)
TAGS:
THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, PIGGY SLAVE, RELIGIOUS, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, SPH, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, BLONDE MISTRESS, PRINCESS CINDI, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, REAL SLAVE, SLAVE FEEDING, FORCED FEEDING, FOOD CRUSH, EXTREME HUMILIATION, EXTREME DEGRADATION, KINKY, KINK, EAT FROM THE FLOOR, SLAVE TRAINING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, STRICT MISTRESS, FLOOR CLEANER, FEMDOM KINK, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: So this freak that came to serve us says he is a "vegetarian" LOL. For religious reasons or something. Seriously, does he think that WE will fucking care?? Um...NO!!! WE are the religion around here, bitch! You will BOW DOW, and WORSHIP US- and eat whatever the fuck we tell you to!

So we decide to make him eat the most disgusting meat we can find - old hotdogs - and we make his dumb ass eat the off the filthy floor that we walk on, just to add to his humiliation! LOL. We will make him regret making any "demands" of US! Hey, this idiot needs to realize that it is lucky to get fed at ALL as a lowly slave at Mean Girl Manor!! So it better be GRATEFUL for the scraps I give him.

(By the way, you can hear one of my girlfriends behind the camera as she does the filming for me. She is laughing her ass off while she watches me make this loser eat off the floor. Its her first time seeing me humiliate a loser- and she thought it was hilarious that I am making $$$ just by treating this idiot like dirt and basically making him my bitch haha.)

- Princess Cindi

PS - How dumb is a SLAVE to come here and seriously think he can come here and make "dietary requirements" of us, like we are a fucking airline or something. LOL

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:54
FileSize: 433 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AMBER AND SKYLAR POV - WE GET WHAT WE WANT WITH OUR FEET AND OUR LOOKS (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/21/18)
TAGS:
BRAT PRINCESS, BRATPRINCESS, MISTRESS AMBER, GODDESS SKYLAR, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, BRAT GIRLS, BLONDES, BLONDE MISTRESSES, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, DUAL DOMINATION, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS POV, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SOLE LICKING POV, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, FOOT TEASE, YOUNG GIRLS FEET, BRAT GIRLS, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION POV, FOOTDOM, FOOT WORSHIP POV, FOOT LICKING POV, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL ABUSE, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, DOMINANT WOMEN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE POV, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION POV, SLAVE ABUSE POV, LOSER, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORD, DIVINE MISTRESSES, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, GORGEOUS MISTRESSES
DESCRIPTION: Princesses Amber and Skylar, of The Mean Girls, let you worship their perfect feet while they look down and humiliate you. They think that you are such a loser. Amber and Skylar give you instructions as to how they like to have their feet worshipped so that it feels good for them. The girls are very cruel. They enjoy humiliating and beating up losers like you. Thankfully, they are both young and beautiful, with perfect soles. So, they can get whatever they want and do whatever they please without any consequences. Amber and Skylar talk about how great it is for them to get whatever they want with their feet and their looks. They tell some stories from their real-life experiences about gifts and opportunities that were just handed to them because they are young, female, and pretty. Life’s so hard for lonesome losers, but for pretty girls, it’s a bowl of cherries! It’s time to admit, foot freak, you were just made to serve pretty, young girls like Amber and Sklyar.

Download LINK:

Download File (433.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:21:01
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 620 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: INTIMATE CONNECTION MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT (NEW !! ADDED 04/29/18)
TAGS:
SENSUAL DOMINATION, MESMERIZE, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, MILF, MISTRESS T, BDSM, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, TEASING, COCK TEASE, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORD, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: This is a very special, intimate, sensual masturbation encouragement experience. Lots of eye contact. Reminders to just be here with me now. Intense but also relaxing. A great escape from the days stresses. A lovely thick cock with a big splashy cum shot is the icing on the cake...so to speak:)

No humiliation, nothing mean. No cum eating instruction. Just sensually "Dominant" but not bossy. A long, guided, connected, sexy self-pleasuring experience.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (620.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:09:10
FileSize: 792 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS TANGENT AND THE PANTY SNIFFER PART 1: STOCKING WORSHIP (NEW !! ADDED 09/05/18)
TAGS:
GODDESS TANGENT, MISTRESS TANGENT, BRUNETTE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, NYLON FEET SNIFFING, NYLON FEET SMELLING, SMELLY FEET, SMELLY STOCKINGS, BDSM, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, PRO MISTRESS, PRO GODDESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, STOCKINGS DOMINATION, STOCKINGS HUMILIATION, NYLON FEET GAGGING, NYLON FEET WORSHIP, NYLON FEET LICKING, EXTREME HUMILIATION, EXTREME DEGRADATION, ABUSED BY WOMAN, STUNNING MISTRESS, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FETISH CLOTHING, KINKY, KINK, FOOT GAGGING, FOOT LICKER, FOOTLICKER, SUB TRAINING, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT BITCH, FOOT SLUT, THE MISTRESS ARE RELENTLESS, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FOOT TEASE
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Tangent is relaxing on the couch stroking her long gorgeous black hair. Her boyfriend’s son walks into the room rudely demanding her to tell him where his father is at. Little does he know that Goddess Tangent knows his dirty little secret. He likes to sniff and try on Goddess Tangent’s panties and stockings. Goddess Tangent is about to change his attitude very quickly! She informs him that not only does she know about his panty sniffing habit but she has a video of it. Unless he does everything, Goddess Tangent says, the whole world including his father will know too. Goddess Tangent demands him to get down on the floor underneath her perfect body and sniff her shiny black patent leather high heels. She commands him to suck on her sweaty stocking clad beautiful feet. She changes positions and gets on top of him so she can stuff her whole foot down his mouth. He gags and pleads with her but it is too late. He is Goddess Tangent’s little bitch now. He has no choice but to accept his new place in life.

Download LINK:

Download File (792.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:37
FileSize: 411 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: I'M IN CHARGE LITTLE MAN - SCISSORED FOR BEING SO TINY (NEW !! ADDED 08/16/18)
TAGS:
MISTRESS IRENE, BIG FEET, BIG BUTTS, BIG ASS, BRUNETTE, SEXY LINGERIE, LINGERIE FACESITTING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, KINKY, KINK, BUG BUTTS, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, BREATH PLAY, AMAZONS, POOR SLAVE, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, HUMAN FURNITURE, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HELPLESS SLAVE, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMEN, PAIN, FOOT DOMINATION, SADISTIC LEGS, SCISSOR SLUT, SCISSOR SLAVE, SCISSOR BITCH, POWERFUL LEGS, SQUEEZES, STRONG GIRLS, SQUEEZING, SUBMISSION HOLDS, BRUTAL CLUTCHES, LOCKS ON A HEADSCISSORS, SCISSORHOLDS, SCISSORING
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Irene continues her abuse of her puny bitch boy as this scene opens with him kicking between her legs as she scissors the cr@p out of him. Irene never lets this slave outside because she loves how pasty white it leaves him and what a sight he is kicking between her powerful amazon legs. Only his head has any color to it as it turns bright shades of purple and red. While the slave struggles the camera man gets high marks for bringing the camera around and giving you an up close view of Irene’s soles and mind blowing ass. Her ass, it’s literally a national treasure and if you should magically appear in the scene you would crawl to kiss it without reservation. Imagine gliding your tongue into her amazing ass crack.

Anyway, back to the story at hand… “Is that the best you’ve got, my grandmother could do better than you, not that I’ve been scissor holding her lately” she tells the little man. The struggle goes on for sometime and Irene really enjoys the contrast between his head and body and then when she looks at his little cock she comments “Just looking at that little cock makes me want to ch0ke you.” Soon the slave starts begging for mercy, so Irene hops up and sits on his face, settling in so he can’t breath at all. He kicks and then in a second she shifts back to scissoring him, his face looking like more and more like a tomato. Again some amazing views of Irene’s ass as she now lays on her side. She encourages you to move in to kiss her ass and not to mind the other slave. Irene torments the slave further by telling him if he can stroke one out she’ll let him go. Poor guy can’t even get anything close to an erection so she tightens the grip with her legs and says “time to put him to sleep.”

Download LINK:

Download File (411.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:20:53
FileSize: 1366 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS ALEXANDRA SNOW: "BETA MALE ENVY" (HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/28/18)
TAGS:
LEATHER FETISH, DOMINA IN LEATHER, MISTRESS IN LEATHER, LEATHER MINISKIRT, MINI SKIRT, GLOSSY LEATHER SKIRT, LEATHER CORSET, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, BDSM, DUNGEON, BIG TITS, GODDESS ALEXANDRA SNOW, BRUNETTE, RED LIPS, BETA MALE, ASS TEASE, COCK TEASE, PUSSY TEASE, BIG COCK, BIG DICK, HANDJOBS, TEASING, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, HUMILIATRIX, MIND FUCK, MIND FUCKING, MINDFUCK, BRAINWASHING, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMME, MENTAL DOMINATION, SENSUAL DOMINATION, AMAZONS, KINKY, KINK, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, POV SLAVE TRAINING, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: Look, it’s the little beta slave bitch. Have you done your chores for the day? Good. my boyfriend is coming over later and I don’t want him seeing a dirty house. I know how jealous you are of him. My boyfriend gets to come over and touch my body in any way that pleases me. Including spanking! You could never touch me in any way that wasn’t in subservient reverence. You see, my boyfriend is an alpha male. He challenges me on a physical and intellectual level. And you’re just a wimpy little beta bitch.

You’ll never be man enough to deserve me.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:21
FileSize: 549 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: ANABELLE PYNC - TIED DOWN AND MILKED AT THE EDGING SALON (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/30/18)
TAGS:
EDGING SALON, EGDE, EDGING GAMES, MISTRESS ANABELLE PYNC, LINGERIE, BDSM, DUNGEON, BONDAGE SLAVE, BONDAGE MALE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, MASKED SLAVE, PANTYHOSE MASK, BRATPRINCESS, BRAT PRINCESS, FORCED RUIN, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, PATHETIC MALE, FORCED MALE ORGASM, PATHETIC SLAVE, BRAT GIRLS, MILKING, FORCED HANDJOBS, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASING, COCK TEASE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, SENSUAL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, ASS TEASE
DESCRIPTION: Anabelle’s got her 2’oclock appointment tied down to a bed in the Edging Salon. Anabelle expertly edges the slave, while the client enjoys a blended smoothie on the ground floor. Don’t you wish your Princess would book your routine milking here? Dominant Females can relax in the ground floor spa or leave and pick up their slaves after they’ve been milked. Anabelle gets the slave to spill in less than eight minutes and has time for a coffee break in the ground floor cafe before her 2:30 arrives.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (549.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:53
FileSize: 580 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: NATALYA - DAILY ASS SMOTHERING TRAINING WITH SCISSORHOLD PUNISHMENT (1080 HD)
TAGS:
BRAT PRINCESS, BRATPRINCESS, GODDESS NATALYA, NYLON FETISH, NYLON OUTFIT, ASS BOUNCING, BUTT DROPS, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, CHASTITY MALE, CUCKOLDING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BIG ASS, BUG BUTTS, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, ASS DROP, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, FUCK SLAVE'S FACE, AMAZONS, POOR SLAVE, SADISTIC FACESITTING, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, HUMAN FURNITURE, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HELPLESS SLAVE, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, BRUTAL FACE SITTING, ASS GRINDING, FACESAT, FACESIT, CONTROLS HIS BREATH WITH HER ASS, DOMINANT WOMAN, VIOLENT WOMAN, PAIN, LONG LEGS, FOOT DOMINATION, SADISTIC LEGS, SCISSOR SLUT, SCISSOR SLAVE, SCISSOR BITCH, POWERFUL LEGS, SQUEEZES, STRONG GIRL, SQUEEZING, SUBMISSION HOLDS, BRUTAL CLUTCHES, LOCKS ON A HEADSCISSORS, SCISSORHOLDS, SCISSORING
DESCRIPTION: Natalya has decided that she will begin every morning by smothering her slave underneath her ass. This is to remind the slave, first thing every day, that it is beneath her. The slave tries to squirm for air and Natalya gets mad. She uses her thighs to lock the slave into a scissorhold. She does this so that the slave realizes that things can always get a lot worse. Natalya is brutal in this clip. She uses multiple methods to deprive her slave’s brain of vital oxygen. Caught in a thigh lock, or trapped beneath her ass, the slave’s life is completely in her hands. When Natalya is finished with the cruel training, she orders her slave to get under the bed and stay quiet. Her boyfriend is always horny in the morning and she wants to fuck him on the bed.

Download LINK:

Download File (580.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:09:40
FileSize: 423 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS GAIA - DEEP THROAT FOR HER FEET
TAGS:
CAGED SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, BRUNETTE, BDSM, DUNGEON, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, MISTRESS GAIA, PADRONA GAIA, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN GODDESS, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN DOMINA, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, PADRONA ITALIANA, SOFFOCAMENTO, GABBIA, MISTRESS RELAXING, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, KINKY, KINK, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM KINK, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: THIS CLIP RAISED #1 POSITION IN FOOT GAGGING CATEGORY!

I closed my slave in the cage to sniff and worship my sacred feet without touching them. But to do it, the price he have to pay will be very high. I love to hear his moaning while I put my 41-sized foot in his mouth, almost down into his throat! In the end, I will allow this to contemplate my feet from a distance, without touching or kissing them. A waiver very painful for him!

QUESTO VIDEO HA RAGGIUNTO LA PRIMA POSIZIONE NELLA CATEGORIA FOOT GAGGING !

Ho chiuso il mio schiavo nella gabbia per annusare e adorare le mie sacre estremit senza toccarle. Ma per farlo, il prezzo che dovr pagare sar molto alto, perch io lo soffocher. Mi piace sentire il suo lamento mentre gli infilo il mio 41 di piede in bocca, quasi fino in gola! Alla fine, permetter a questa merda di contemplare i miei piedi da lontano, senza toccarli o baciarli. Una rinuncia molto dolorosa per lui!

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (423.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:11:41
FileSize: 343 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SUPERIOR BLACK COCK
TAGS:
BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK DICK, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, FEMDOM POV, POV HUMILIATION, SPERM, SEMEN, SUPERIOR CUM, POV DOMINATION, MILF, MISTRESS T, BDSM, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, TEASING, COCK TEASE, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORD, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: This is the full scene you've been waiting for! (a few teasers were in "You Love Black Cock" released a few weeks ago). Get down on your knees...below that superior black cock & worship it. Open that slut mouth of yours & catch every damn drop of that superior cum.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (343.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:18
FileSize: 628 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CRUSHING YOUR CREDIT CARD - AND YOUR HEAD (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/07/18)
TAGS:
HEL SUCKING, HEEL WORSHIP, HEEL LICKING, HEELS GAGGING, LEATHER FETISH, SHORT LEATHER DRESS, HEAD CRUSHING, HEAD TRAMPLING, EXTREME PAIN, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LATEX BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, LATEX FETISH, SADISTIC WOMAN, CRUEL MISTRESS, SADISM, EXTREME FEMDOM, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, EXTREME BDSM, TRAMPLING FETISH, FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, PERSONAL SLAVE, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, PRINCESS CARMELA, MISTRESS CARMELLA, LEATHER CLOTHING, SEXY DRESS, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKER, BOOTLICKER, BOOT SLAVE, BOOT SLUT, BOOT BITCH, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, KINKY, KINK, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM KINK, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: ***THIS WAS A PAID CUSTOM CLIP***

"You come from shopping, hands full of bags. You yell at your slave, slapping him hard across the face for not having enough money on his credit cards for you! After several hard face slaps you order him to stick his tongue out. You cruelly wipe your dirty boot soles on it while laughing at him. When your boot soles are clean, you want to trample his face with them while checking your new gifts on your phone that you bought with his credit card online. You stand on his face until he is literally crying in pain."

Download LINK:

Download File (630.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:28
FileSize: 557 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS TANGENT AND THE PANTY SNIFFER PART 2: PROPER FOOT BITCH (NEW !! ADDED 09/07/18)
TAGS:
PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, MISTRESS TANGENT, GODDESS TANGENT, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BDSM, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, MISTRESS RELAXING, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, KINKY, KINK, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: The new sissy bitch is now kneeling on the floor naked and collared at the feet of Goddess Tangent. She commands her bitch to worship her bare perfect feet. He begins to kiss, lick and suck her beautifully manicured bare feet and toes. He sucks each one of her toes and licks the bottoms of her sweaty feet. He knows that if he doesn’t do a good job then everyone will find out how much of a weirdo he is. Tangent pulls him by the collar with one foot while filling his slut hole mouth with the other foot. Goddess laughs and enjoys herself while her bitch chokes and gags on her sweaty feet. She tells her new sissy slave to lie down on the floor while she pushes and kicks his little pathetic cock with one foot while stuffing his face with her other foot. He now realizes that he has no choice but to accept this new humiliating life.

Download LINK:

Download File (557.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:17:46
FileSize: 537 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRUTAL-FACESITTING: "JULIA LOVE" (HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/31/18)
TAGS:
SMALL TITS, LEATHER SHORTS, MISTRESS JULIA LOVE, BRUNETTE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT BITCH, FOOT SLUT, AMAZING ASS, ASS TEASE, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ORALLY ADORING HER ASSHOLE, LICK HER ASSHOLE, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, FORCED ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, ASS RIMMING, STRICT MISTRESS, SEXUAL PLEASURE, BARE ASS, FEMALE ORGASM, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, BETWEEN HER LEGS, LICK HER PUSSY, MISTRESS RELAXES, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, NAKED MISTRESS, SATISFY HIS MISTRESS, TRAINING HER SLAVE, DOMINATRIX, FULLY SITTING ON HIS FACE, TIGHTLY SQUEEZING HIS HEAD IN HER CROTCH, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN GODDESS, RUSSIAN DOMINA, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FOOT KISSING, WEAK SLAVE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSYLICKING, PUSSY LICKING, FACESITTING, FACESIT, FACE SITTING, SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, CRUEL RUSSIAN GODDESS, BREATH PLAY, MISTRESS USES SLAVE'S TONGUE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, ABUSED BY GIRL, PUSSY TEASE
DESCRIPTION: After her long stressful day, Goddess Julia commands him to be a dear and give her sweet ass cheeks and few soft kisses to help her relax a bit. But for the slave, the hcpnotizing aroma of her rose buds was so irresistible that he is soon lost in her own lusts. As he tongues his Goddess in her sacred spot to lick her clean, Goddess edges to release herself and the slave has the luxury to taste her divine juices.

Download LINK:

Download File (537.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:17:58
FileSize: 542 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRUTAL-FACESITTING: "MISTRESS REBECA" (HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/03/18)
TAGS:
LEATHER PANTIES, PANTIES SNIFFING, PANTIES SMELLING, SMELLY PANTIES, FACE FUCKING, FOOT KISSING, MISTRESS REBECA, SMALL TITS, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT SLAVE, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, STRICT MISTRESS, SEXUAL PLEASURE, BARE ASS, FEMALE ORGASM, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, BETWEEN HER LEGS, LICK HER PUSSY, MISTRESS RELAXES, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, NAKED MISTRESS, SATISFY HIS MISTRESS, TRAINING HER SLAVE, DOMINATRIX, FULLY SITTING ON HIS FACE, TIGHTLY SQUEEZING HIS HEAD IN HER CROTCH, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN GODDESS, RUSSIAN DOMINA, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSYLICKING, PUSSY LICKING, FACESITTING, FACESIT, FACE SITTING, SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, CRUEL RUSSIAN GODDESS, MISTRESS USES SLAVE'S TONGUE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, ABUSED BY GIRL, PUSSY TEASE, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE
DESCRIPTION: This is an absolute delight to see glamorous and gorgeous Mistress Rebecca letting her pet to worship her ass. She controls his tongue tributes in her holy altar as he swoons and trembles when she buries his face in her ass. The obedient slave though humiliated begs more for the privilege to lick, suck and salivate her glory holes. His desperate lusts to pleasure his Goddess always reinforces in his mind who the queen of his world is.

Download LINK:

Download File (543.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:18:58
FileSize: 569 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRUTAL-FACESITTING: "NINA BLACK" (HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/06/18)
TAGS:
SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS NINA BLACK, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT BITCH, FOOT SLUT, AMAZING ASS, ASS TEASE, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, STRICT MISTRESS, SEXUAL PLEASURE, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, BETWEEN HER LEGS, LICK HER PUSSY, MISTRESS RELAXES, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, NAKED MISTRESS, SATISFY HIS MISTRESS, TRAINING HER SLAVE, DOMINATRIX, FULLY SITTING ON HIS FACE, TIGHTLY SQUEEZING HIS HEAD IN HER CROTCH, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN GODDESS, RUSSIAN DOMINA, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSYLICKING, PUSSY LICKING, FACESITTING, FACESIT, FACE SITTING, SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, CRUEL RUSSIAN GODDESS, BREATH PLAY, MISTRESS USES SLAVE'S TONGUE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, ABUSED BY GIRL, PUSSY TEASE
DESCRIPTION: Watch sadist and masochist Mistress Nina Black straightening a disobedient slave who's unable to clean up a mess and he gets a session of hard spankings like this every day until Mistress Nina thinks he has learned his lessons. Then he must eat juices from her rosebuds as the ultimate act of servitude; he will eat her juices all day if possible for he has to master the art of cunnilingus, or he receives harder spankings for being a bad student.

Download LINK:

Download File (569.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:19:41
FileSize: 592 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRUTAL-FACESITTING: "NIKKI HAZE" (HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/08/18)
TAGS:
CBT, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, COCK SLAPPING, SMALL TITS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, LICKING CUM OFF MISTRESS FEET, FOOTJOBS, FOOT JOBS, MISTRESS NIKKI HAZE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT BITCH, FOOT SLUT, AMAZING ASS, ASS TEASE, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, STRICT MISTRESS, SEXUAL PLEASURE, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, BETWEEN HER LEGS, LICK HER PUSSY, MISTRESS RELAXES, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, NAKED MISTRESS, SATISFY HIS MISTRESS, TRAINING HER SLAVE, DOMINATRIX, FULLY SITTING ON HIS FACE, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN GODDESS, RUSSIAN DOMINA, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSYLICKING, PUSSY LICKING, FACESITTING, FACESIT, FACE SITTING, SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, CRUEL RUSSIAN GODDESS, MISTRESS USES SLAVE'S TONGUE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, ABUSED BY GIRL, PUSSY TEASE
DESCRIPTION: Young, seductive and dominant Nikki Haze always finds out innovative ways to play with her pet. With his balls tied up tightly, they are swollen, achy, his cock dripping non-stop. He is frustrated from the horniness and pent-up sexual desires. Obeying her Goddess's commands, she rides his face cutting him from the outside world, he gets lost in his utopia of sexual outbursts. But he's denied the luxury and experiences another sexual frustration.

Download LINK:

Download File (592.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:36:26
FileSize: 2720 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MARIAH AND NATALYA - EDGING SALON TEASERS HAVE A PROFITABLE DAY COMPLETE (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/03/18)
TAGS:
BRAT PRINCESS, BRATPRINCESS, MILKING MACHINES, GODDESS MARIAH, GODDESS NATALYA, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, EDGING SALON, EDGING GAMES, EDGE, COCK CONTROL, BDSM, DUNGEON, TEASING, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, TWO TEASERS, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BRUNETTE, YOGA PANTS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, LEGGINGS FACESITTING, LEGGINGS FETISH, SEXY PANTS, LEOTARD FETISH, GLOSSY LEOTARD, SHINY LEOTARD, LEOTARD FACESITTING, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEATHER PANTS, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, KINKY, KINK, CHASTITY TEASE, TITS TEASE, ASS TEASE, PUSSY TEASE, SEXY TEASERS, BUBBLE BUTTS, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMEN, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMMES, ASS SHAKING, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, GORGEOUS MISTRESSES, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, PRO DOMMES, PRO MISTRESSES, PRO DOMINATRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, FACE FUCKING, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, AMAZONS, POOR SLAVE, SADISTIC FACESITTING, UNDER MISTRESSES ASS, HUMAN FURNITURE, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HELPLESS SLAVE, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, BRUTAL FACE SITTING, ASS GRINDING, FACESAT, FACESIT, CONTROLS HIS BREATH WITH HER ASS, EXTREME, DOMINANT WOMEN, MERCILESS FACESITTING
DESCRIPTION: The teasers at the edging salon begin every day with the intention of making as much money as possible. Every time the teasers bring their client’s slave to the edge and then deny him an orgasm, they earn a monetary bonus. This really motivates the teasers to bring their client’s slave to the edge of orgasm over and over because they love money. The teasers have decided that for today, they each want to earn enough for a new designer handbag. They don’t care how crazy they make the slave with edging and denial, they are driven to do whatever it takes to get their handbags. Everything at the Edging Salon has been automated, to limit the amount of actual work the girls have to do. All the teasers need to do during their shift is stimulate the client’s slave with their sexy bodies and machines do the rest.

A computer monitors his heart rate and cardio pressure, detecting his orgasm levels. A machine tirelessly pumps up and down the shaft of his cock. Automation varies the stroke speed and grip, to keep the stimulation interesting to the client’s slave for long durations. The teasers can manually adjust the program. They can also administer shocks at their discretion. Teasers do whatever they can to seduce the slave to get to the next edge. They whisper sexy things in his ear, sit on his face, and change outfits multiple times within the shift to keep the male interested. The teasers are so greedy! No matter how hard they work the slave, they always want more and more. Their desire for money is truly insatiable. Beta males have a natural instinct to try and make pretty girls happy in whatever way they can. Hot girls know this and use it to their advantage. To a hot girl, a beta male is just a pawn.

The client’s slave’s session comes to an end, but the computer prompts the girls with the option of starting the session over. The teasers are thrilled at the idea of overtime! At the end of a double shift, they will have more money for designer handbags! With no hesitation, the girls follow the computer’s prompt to start the session over. With just a little bit of coaxing from the beautiful Natalya, the slave agrees that he thinks he can power through a double shift for his teasers.

During the second shift, the teasers remind the client’s slave that he does not matter to them. They will use him however they can to get money. It’s very exciting for the teasers that they are allowed to orgasm as many times as they want, but the slave is never allowed to orgasm. They are only paid for edges. They do not get paid for the edge if the slave climaxes. The automation keeps that mistake from happening very effectively, anyway, so the slave never would really get a chance to cum. The client’s slaves are always kept bound very tightly. Not only to keep them from escaping but to remind them that they are not allowed to touch the girls.

After each edge the slave must do one more, then one more, then one more. It never ends. Amazing how pleasure can become its own kind of hell. When the second shift is done, and the girls have made enough money for their handbags, they have no further use for the slave. They electrocute him with multiple high-voltage shocks, just because they don’t need him anymore. Mariah enjoys one final orgasm on the slave’s face while the slave cries out in agony. The girls realize that they can do a third shift and still have enough time to get their handbags. They tighten the slave’s restraints and go in for round three.

Download LINK:

Download File (2.7 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:25:38
FileSize: 944 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FOOT WORSHIP TIL DUSK (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/07/18)
TAGS:
MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, MEN FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS, PRINCESS AMBER, BALD SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVES, MISTRESS RELAXING, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, FOOT MASSAGE, IGNORE, IGNORING, ONE MISTRESS THREE SLAVES, FAT SLAVE, BLONDE MISTRESS, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS FOOT WORSHIP, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT KISSING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION
DESCRIPTION: This is a very simple clip. Princess Amber demands that two house slaves massage and worship her feet - one slave for each foot - while she relaxes and simply enjoys being a spoiled Princess. Princess Amber is only 18 and LOVES that she can use these old, pathetic losers for whatever she wants! Admittedly, it is an awesome feeling to make losers that are literally twice your age bow down, kiss your feet, and worship you at the snap of your fingers! This clip is like 30 minutes long, as the slaves are made to massage their Princess's feet until the sun literally sets in the distance.

- Princess Amber

Download LINK:

Download File (944.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:11:55
FileSize: 1010 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CRUEL INTENTIONS (NEW !! ADDED 09/05/18)
TAGS:
BIG TITS, TOPLESS MISTRESS, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS SMOTHER, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESAT, FACESIT, SIT ON FACE, BDSM, DUNGEON, MISTRESS ALEXIS MONROE, BLONDE MISTRESS, LATEX FETISH, LATEX OUTFIT, DOMINA IN LATEX, SHINY LATEX OUTFIT, FEMDOMEMPIRE, FEMDOM EMPIRE, VICIOUS FEMDOM, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMMES, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, TEASING, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, BOUND SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND MALE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, CRUEL DOMINATION, DOMINANT WOMAN, AMAZONS, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, CRUEL MISTRESS, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Alexis loves keeping her boy's locked in chastity but she is also aware that slave's love it just as much! Slave's love nothing more than to have their cock locked tightly away but Mistress Alexis is about to change that. With the cruelest and most painful chastity on the market soon every boy will be begging and pleading with there lives to never be locked up again.

Download LINK:

Download File (1 011.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online