onlyfans question

gary28

hi i have got a question i need to ask can you do requests for onlyfans contents on this site cos i keep doing a onlyfans request of a girl and it keeps getting deleted. i dont know why that is when other people have requested stuff like that
so does anyone know of the right category to ask for onlyfans stuff like that.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
onlyfans requests are allowed, I wasn't the one who deleted your former requests but (of course) jumping here with 3-4 requests in one single day as your first posts is not the best way to introduce yourself (and possibly is the reason why your threads have been trashed)

SAN

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
@SAN That is exactly why I deleted them, every post apart from this question was a request for content.

gary28

ok sorry about that it is just i wanted to request a onlyfans girl and it kept getting deleted so i tried again and it got deleted a 2nd time so i gave up unless i can request a onlyfans girl contents without it getting deleted also this is a different question i have just posted some adult pc games i found online on the games page if anyone wants to see them

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I have seen at least a couple of requests made in less than a few minutes, which is of course (as I told you earlier) not tolerable. I'll try to be more clear: a lot of people here are not contributors and requests are not open to contributors only, anyway making 2-3-4 requests in one day is not the best way to start. As for the PC games you tried to share, I think reading the rules before attempting to post is another thing you should learn

SAN