OnlyFans

Hec-Thor

Hi every one ; sasha from C@mWithh€r is back and posts hardcore content on her OnlyFans Profile. I'm really considering to subscribe to her. I'm wondering if OnlyFans is a reliable platform ? Can I have some feedback from people who use it ?

ablamj

I've never had an issue with it and I've followed many models there.

aaagary123

Hi every one ; sasha from C@mWithh€r is back and posts hardcore content on her OnlyFans Profile. I'm really considering to subscribe to her. I'm wondering if OnlyFans is a reliable platform ? Can I have some feedback from people who use it ?
The format is very reliable. How reliable the person you follow is would be the real question.

BOZZOO

I'm wondering if OnlyFans is a reliable platform ? Can I have some feedback from people who use it ?
ur gonna spend a small fortune. the price indicated is just to get access to content they also charge for, not included in the original price.

themaxwellpeck

Looks like $15 per month for Sasha and she only has 15 posts and 11 videos so far. I was a big fan back in the day and I subscribe to several girls on OnlyFans, so I may take the plunge.

Hec-Thor

I did it aaaaannd... Just few seconds vid, you have to pay around 15 and 20$ to buy a 1 or 2 minutes video...

RandomAct

My biggest recommendation with Onlyfans, is to either setup the two factor authentication on your account, or use a burner card. I've had my account compromised 3 times over the years on that site, and I can't say that for anyone else.

VolponView

There are literally hundreds of her videos on the Hub. So having to pay for content after you pay for a monthly sub, I sure hope it is some great content.

themaxwellpeck

I've never had a problem on OF. I do use dual factor authentication for everything that supports it though. Some girls put decent content on OF that don't require more money, but most seem to use it to provide previews to buy their content. I used to buy a lot of premium stuff from MFC and CB girls, but they almost all seem to offer discounts for buying those same videos through OF. OF only takes 20% from the girls so it ends up being a better deal for them. Honestly, though, if you are not a whale then OF and Patreon just aren't for you.

themaxwellpeck

Sasha dropped her subscription price to $10.50, so I joined. Very short clips. They are really teasers for longer versions. Unfortunately the longer versions are only a minute to 90 seconds in length. For $10.50 you get 13 short videos and some low-res photos. For $15-25 each you get to buy 60-90 second clips of the teasers. I subscribe to a lot of OF girls. Some do a great job. Sasha is just robbing her subscribers, though. Her old iFriends clips on the Hub are much better and much longer. The only redeeming aspect to the videos she sells through OF is that some are B/G.

Sheester

I see that the main focus of this thread is Sasha's onlyfans page so first I wanted to drop an LOL because I had no idea she was still active! It's been, what? 12? Maybe even 15 years since she was first at CWH? Good memories of time and money well spent in 2008-2009 :p.

Anyway, as for the other topic in this thread of onlyfans models making subscribers pay additional money for extra content behind a 2nd payway, that really depends. I have definitely seen that from some models I've subbed and I always cancel right away, but there are a lot of models who don't do that bullshit.

One of my favorite models (here is a sample set: http://www.kitty-kats.net/threads/angely-grace-studious-flirt-5000px-84-pictures-01-jan-2020.2687323/) has an onlyfans page (https://onlyfans.com/sophy_angel) that has been a great value from my point of view. She posts sexy striptease, topless, and full nude photos and videos several times each day and will respond kindly to comments and messages in her best English. She has almost 500 videos posted and only two or three are behind paywalls, and those few examples are like $7 for a MetArt-quality 8-minute video. I don't mean to sound too much like an advertisement; just wanted to point out that there are definitely examples of models where subscribers happily get what they pay for!