Pantyhose pictures 7

Deeleve

New for you!

Marcus had a very detailed request for starting out the set with baggy and comfy sweater, a flimsy bra, dark pantyhose, denim short shorts and purple strappy platform heels. (It's almost like he knew exactly what's in my closet!). The usual showing of the derriere, dropping shorts and stripping down to business. Hey I think I nailed this one!

Name: Elise - Request for Marcus, part one
Format: jpg
Dimension: 1177x1696
Pictures: 60
Size: 13.2 Mb

Deeleve

New for you!

I'm sure at some point I'll think of another iconic outfit that I like just as well but for now I think this is My Favorite Top. It's lasted for years, it fits great and shows off just enough while being appropriate for almost any casual occasion.

Name: Elise - My Favorite Top
Pictures: 60
Size: 10.8 Mb

Deeleve

Pete's Request was for a tight white top, nude Wolford's and classic pumps or the Manolo Blahniks with crossed legs on the couch while reading with shoes off and pulling up pantyhose with plenty of thigh shots with a few standing on my toes. This didn't quite nail it due to the fragility of almost 20 yr old shoes that are falling apart so some substitutions were made.

Name: Elise - Pete's Request, full set
Pictures: 118
Size: 37.4 Mb

Deeleve

New for you!

With all this spare time due to Covid-19 I was doing some spring cleaning and found this old set from a spring ten years ago. A Babyblue Top, a clear sunny day and some seamless pantyhose are always in style....now the shoes I'm not so sure about.

Name: Elise - Babyblue Top
Pictures: 64
Size: 20.3 Mb