Pantyhose/Stockings/Nylon/Lingerie/Only Shoes

qq1234

Wild Codi

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 720 Size: 330 MiB Time: 32 min 46 s

Black Hair, Big Boobs (Implants), Piercings, Tattooed, Shaved, White, Lingerie, 1 on 1, Straight
Codi was a sexy horny girl we found for Josh.We encountered her by the groceries and we gave her a little holler.Brung her back to the telly and it was a wrap from there.what caight our eye was her large tits and seductive look she had.We knew by the way she looked she loved taking the cock.As for Josh as usual extremely delghted.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Sexual Healing

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 720 Size: 379 MiB Time: 37 min 47 s

Brunette, Big Ass, White, Deepthroat, Asslick, Lingerie, 1 on 1, Straight
Today I woke up with the worst back pain and decided to call a chiropractor over to give me a massage. The woman that showed up in front of my house has the biggest ass I have ever seen. Her name is Bobbi and her body has curves that would make you drool all over yourself. She started working on me, but my dick got hard and bumped her hand, thats when the fun started. She began to suck my dick and I licked her beautiful pussy. Bobbi is a freak, and when she told me to put it in her ass I almost fainted.. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Smart Screw

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 720 Size: 337 MiB Time: 33 min 29 s

Black Hair, Tattooed, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, Skinny, White, Deepthroat, Handjob, Lingerie, 1 on 1, Straight
My..My..What a beauty..Viva was your normal everyday girl with a touch of innocence.With her soft skin and her innocent like face who knew this girl was such a freak.Renato got a taste of what it was to have some Viva and he was not dissapointed.He made sure he gave her a good time...

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Strip Poker

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 720 Size: 424 MiB Time: 42 min 17 s

Cameltoe, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, White, Lingerie, Threesome (2 Females), Straight, Blonde, Asslick
Renato and his friend Ian were playing poker. The stakes were getting pretty high. Sara was there with Renato. His latest girlfriend. Renato was getting his ass handed to him. So he bet it all and convinced Sara to be a part of the stakes. She said ok. He lost. Ian collected alright. Hot three way action for all to see. She sucked both their cocks and get her ass and pussy eaten. The best part was the train ride these fellas had. One getting sucked off while the other hit it from the back. All the while getting ready for the double penetration. Amazing. Enjoy this one. Great footage.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Rosario In Red

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 720 Size: 331 MiB Time: 33 min 4 s

Brunette, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Cameltoe, Shaved, Deepthroat, Asslick, Lingerie, Latin, 1 on 1, Straight
Wow. Rosario was caught by Manuel walking down the streets with tons of bags of groceries. So much so that she was hitchiking home. So being the good guy that he was, Manuel picked her up and offered her a ride home. This fine Colombian mami was all about showing off that big huge round ass of hers. It was amazing. Once we got to her house, she invited Manuel in for something to drink. He went inside. The rest is history. Her great perky natural latin titties and bubble butt ass were fucking amazing. I would have lost my mind. Manuel handled that nicely. Tons of great blowjob action and ass and pussy licking. The fucking was amazing. He pounded her tight shaved pussy all afternoon long. I love this job. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Purple Passion

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 335 MiB Time: 35 min 56 s

Brunette, Big Ass, Tanlines, Piercings, Tattooed, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, White, Lingerie, 1 on 1, Straight, Asslick
Today we have Lili who has a super sexy body with a coca cola bottle shape slim waste wide hips nice tits I mean this chick has the whole package! She came with her boyfriend and you know what the price is here at Mikes Apartment They can stay for a night but for a price and Im not talking about money! With that said they paid me right away. Her boyfriend David wasted no time in getting her nude and playing with that pretty ass of hers! From there all the action takes place! Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

The Right Size

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 412 MiB Time: 43 min 28 s

Brunette, Tanlines, Cameltoe, Shaved, Skinny, Short (Petite), Lingerie, Latin, 1 on 1, Straight, Asslick
Ramon and I were on our way to buy a present for one of his many girlfriends and decided to stop by this little boutique. First thing we see is Zeina. Man. This little latin beauty was gorgeous. She was shopping to get away from her man. Talk about perfect timing. We skillfully got her to agree to come back with us to the pad. She had an hour before she had to get home. Haha, too good to be true. We get back and Zeina gives us a great masturbation show while Ramon is on the phone with his girl or something. Who cares. This is all about Zeina. He comes in just as she is ready to go. Her great round natural boobs and firm bubble butt were amazing. Brown nipples and tight shaved pussy to match. She straight got FUCKED. Ramon made sure to send her back to her man floating on air. Enjoy. I knew we did.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Just For The Day

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 475 MiB Time: 50 min 15 s

Tanlines, Tattooed, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, White, Lingerie, Shower, 1 on 1, Handjob, Straight, Blonde
This time on Mikes Apartment we have Sofya and her body is excellent, I mean super nice tits great ass and a pussy that will be embedded in your brain once you see it! Now did I forget to mention that she is a super freak! My o my. Renato is one lucky bastard! Before they got started in the kitchen she gave us a little show in the shower. First fondling her tits and then playing with that lovely pussy of hers, this is one for your records people enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Wet Lust

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 270 MiB Time: 28 min 49 s

Brunette, Big Boobs (Natural), Cameltoe, Puffy Nipples, White, Lingerie, Baby Oil, Shower, 1 on 1, Handjob, Straight
Man o man. I love it when we get these Euro babes. Mikey linked up with Kristi and her huge natural E cup titties for some good ol fashioned breast worship. We found ourselves in the bathroom getting ready to watch Kristi peel off her clothes and get into the shower. Wow. Watching her lather up those huge round natural boobs of hers was so hot. Not to mention that she had a great bubble butt to match. After some cock tease, Thomas showed up and provided the hard dick that we needed to get this party started right. After some great blowjob action with some incredible titty fucking, the fucking got going. Fucking was just what went down. It was great. Kristi had her fat ass bouncing on the cock, titties flying into her face. Amazing. Enjoy this one.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Take Me To Paradise

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 336 MiB Time: 35 min 20 s

Brunette, Big Boobs (Implants), Tattooed, Shaved, Outside, Pool, White, Deepthroat, Asslick, Lingerie, 1 on 1, Straight
Tory had just moved into a new home and was still getting situated when she realized she had a little pest control problem. She called an exterminator and decided to relax in her backyard. She got carried away when the heat started warming up her body and she began to touch herself. Ramon the exterminator saw her playing with her big tits and decided to jerk off while spying on her. She caught him and told him she would get him fired unless he took care of her other problem.... her extreme horniness. She took it right in the ass knowing he was used to the dirty work and as soon as he dropped his load all over her huge honkers she kicked him out.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Hot In Pink

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 338 MiB Time: 35 min 14 s

White, Solo, Lingerie, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, Short (Petite), Straight, Blonde
This girl was a bit on the shy side but she knew a good deal when she saw one. All she had to do was play with herself on camera and then she could stay for free. You can just tell this is the type of woman that seems innocent and pure and then behind closed doors just becomes a complete sex maniac. I have always been told to look out for the quiet ones and Sandraa is the personification of that saying.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Mans Best Friends

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 720 Size: 374 MiB Time: 37 min 38 s

Brunette, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Natural), Cameltoe, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, Outside, Baby Oil, White, Deepthroat, Handjob, Asslick, Lingerie, 1 on 1, Straight
I love huge natural tits. LOVE THEM. So when Lisa came by, my mouth started watering on first sight. Her huge round natural boobies were itching to jump out of her top to get worshipped. As soon as I pulled out the baby oil, they obliged the request. Nothing like rubbing up a pair of big tits. After we got all that stuff out of the way, we went on inside for the real deal. Billy was there to handle things. Lisa wasted no time in stripping down to nothing and getting her ass and pussy licked by Billy boy. After some titty fucking and messy dick sucking, we got to the best part. The fucking. And was there tons of that. Watching her big puffy nipples bounce up and down as she rode the cock was intense. All the more fun to Lisa get some anal action. Your read it right, anal. Good stuff here. Enjoy it very much, trust me you will.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Finishing Touch

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 378 MiB Time: 40 min 40 s

Big Ass, Cameltoe, Shaved, White, Deepthroat, Handjob, Lingerie, Facial, 1 on 1, Straight, Blonde
WOW. This chick Jessi came by ready to party for real. As soon as I opened the door she was all about flashing the password to gain entrance. With those set of perky round big tits, I would have been a fool not to let her in. So we go upstairs to get down with the get down. There she strips down to her birthday suit and shows off that pretty shaved pussy of hers. The type that looks so good your mouth waters. Jessi was all about it too. Could not wait for Jordan to come in and really get the party started quickly, right. Setting it off with a messy wet blowjob that turned into some great sweaty fucking for us to enjoy was incredible. I can not wait for the next party that Jessi comes too. Hopefully she will bring along some friends. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Breast Assure

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 720 Size: 294 MiB Time: 28 min 28 s

Big Boobs (Natural), Short (Petite), White, Lingerie, Baby Oil, Shower, 1 on 1, Straight, Blonde
Keli has some real huge tits and loves to show them off. She gets real turned on when guys strare at them. The excitement gets even better when they are felt. We oiled her up and got Serg to titty fuck her. She was loving it. Before Serg glazed her huge tits, he let her have some tea from his bag.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Sight To Be Seen

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 720 Size: 410 MiB Time: 41 min 3 s

Big Ass, Cameltoe, Shaved, White, Deepthroat, Handjob, Lingerie, Facial, 1 on 1, Straight, Blonde
WOW. This chick Jessi came by ready to party for real. As soon as I opened the door she was all about flashing the password to gain entrance. With those set of perky round big tits, I would have been a fool not to let her in. So we go upstairs to get down with the get down. There she strips down to her birthday suit and shows off that pretty shaved pussy of hers. The type that looks so good your mouth waters. Jessi was all about it too. Could not wait for Jordan to come in and really get the party started quickly, right. Setting it off with a messy wet blowjob that turned into some great sweaty fucking for us to enjoy was incredible. I can not wait for the next party that Jessi comes too. Hopefully she will bring along some friends. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Ass Like That

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 720 Size: 240 MiB Time: 23 min 44 s

Brunette, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Tattooed, Shaved, White, Deepthroat, Asslick, Lingerie, 1 on 1, Creampie, Straight
A certified dime in any country.Brooki had what it took for me to say that.And I stand behind that statement.Maybe because im an assman and she had tons of it or because of her amazing legs and cute face.Brooki had all the pieces.And Lets not forget the ice cream being licked from her booty or the squirting that took place..My goodness this girl is so freaking great.Just EnJoY my friends.Brook...

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Hotties With Bodies

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 586 MiB Time: 1 h 2 min

Black Hair, Brunette, Big Boobs (Implants), Tattooed, Shaved, Skinny, Short (Petite), White, Deepthroat, Handjob, Asslick, Lingerie, Threesome (2 Females), Straight
Can I say DAMN..Or how fucking incredible it is to be fucking two chicks of this caliber.. Lucky.. Priviledged.. But enough of my lamenting...Today we had two certified dimes walk through our holy shrine...They were Mindi and Stephanie and sure enough they came for the Fiesta hyped and ready indeed..With thier voluptious pussies..nice asses..and with those beautiful figures they were sure to get one..And with my boy taking care of them they were sure to have the time of thier lives...ENJOY my friends...

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Pleasure To Lick You

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 424 MiB Time: 44 min 47 s

Big Ass, Piercings, Shaved, White, Deepthroat, Handjob, Lingerie, 1 on 1, Straight, Blonde
Today we had a little special couple come through to looking for an apt. So you guys already know the deal.Show me a good time and the room is yours.So thats exactly what happened.Especially with a beauty like Jinnifer gracing us with her presence.She was accompanied by her boyfriend but you guys know that shit doesnt stop me fom being me..This girl had the body and a gorgeous face to match.This girl was just something special.Just watch...

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Bottoms Up

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 720 Size: 383 MiB Time: 37 min 58 s

Brunette, Big Ass, Cameltoe, Shaved, White, Lingerie, Threesome (2 Females), Handjob, Asslick, Straight
Madison came back for some more Euro Sex Party action. James and Zenza were there to be a part of the festivities. No time was wasted as Madison got naked and started to take turns sucking on both cocks. After that warm up, she showed off her perky natural boobs and big round ass. Then the fucking started. Tons of sex positions with some anal and even some double penetration. Great stuff here. I love this game. Enjoy .

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Explicit Content

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 720 Size: 503 MiB Time: 49 min 55 s

Brunette, Piercings, Tattooed, Shaved, Skinny, White, Deepthroat, Handjob, Asslick, Lingerie, Threesome (2 Females), Straight
Tony and his friend are at the park hunting some babes. All it takes is a little love letter and poof this hottie is ready to suck some cocks like magic. She comes to the pad she takes in the ass, takes it double penetration, takes two dicks in the mouth and just pretty much fills every hole in her body with cock. Not a bad day at the park.

DOWNLOAD