Pantyhose videos

Deeleve

New for you!

Supergirl (Ashley Lane) comes across a strange collar while investigating a crime. Villainess Star arrives and taunts Supergirl with the Krypotonite collar. Star firmly fastens the collar around Supergirl's neck and steps out of the room as Supergirl vainly struggles to remove the collar.

Star has plans to transform the heroine into the perfect pony girl. She dresses Supergirl in a special harness, leaving her leotard on to emphasis her defeat. Finally it is time for the head harness. Star lifts it up to Supergirl's face, explaining that she will be completely defeated. No longer a superheroine. Just a pretty little pony.

Handcuffed and gagged in her new uniform, the defeated heroine moans loudly as she is forced to cum. The villainess leaves her chained up by her reins to contemplate her future as a pony.

Name: Ashley Lane and Star Nine - Super Pony
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:24:02
Size: 769 Mb

Last edited by a moderator:

Deeleve

You are already so pathetic but! Guess what?! I know the perfect way for you to be even more pathetic! I mean, look at your height. You are already soooo short. What if you were even shorter? LOL! Yeah. Just look at Me in My sexy bra, high heels and black pantyhose. I'm 6'4" with these heels on. You do not compare to My height but I think it needs to be a whole lot worse for you. You should be even shorter for Me. You should be even more intimidated and even more pathetic for Me since I am your Goddess. Look into My sweet eyes and listen to My harsh voice guiding you to shrink more and more and more for Me.

Name: Empress Mika - Shrinking More and More
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:15:11
Size: 230 Mb

Deeleve

When your sissy clitty fills your locked chastity cage as you watch this video I want it to ache as it uselessly attempts to get stiff. It should hurt as I tease you, and your balls should be swollen and blue. Are they? If not, they soon will be!
Click and pay, download this video and spend your night being taunted by my perfection. This video is just for you, my locked up minion in chastity. That cage on your dicklet is proof of your devotion, but just because you are not allowed to stroke or cum does not mean I am going to let you off easy! It's going to be very difficult for you, watching my golden high heels, silky legs and firm young ass, all while knowing that there are so many losers out there who are allowed to jerk off and cum with ease while you must suffer in denial. It's an exquisite torment to be my teased and denied chastity devotee!

Name: Goddess Kyaa - Taunting My subs in Chastity
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:05:54
Size: 351 Mb

Deeleve

I have a very special task for you today, cumslut: a self-facial. See, nothing turns me on more than making a cum-hungry man like you shoot a massive load all over his very own face; and that's exactly what you're going to do for me today.
You're not sure if you can go through with it, are you? You're not sure if you can handle the gobs of semen covering your eyelids, running down your nose, dripping into your mouth? If you can bring yourself to wrap your legs behind your head and just let go? And all before I make you scoop it into that thirst, slutty mouth of yours!
Well, you can handle it, and you will. I'll tease you to the end of your life, instructing you to perform the tantalizing foreplay that I know drives you crazy - you'll be begging to have your facial and eat it too before I even let you touch that cock of yours. But you're not going to do this for your own pleasure, you'll be doing it for my pleasure. You know that nothing would turn me on more, and you'd do anything for me - I already know that.

Name: Natasha - Cum On Your Face Just For Me
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:14:24
Size: 528 Mb

Deeleve

After ambushing, knocking out and pegging their boss to teach him a lesson, Kendra and Helena have taken over their bad boss's company and both profits and moral have increased significantly. They're doing a better job than he ever could and now he's found his place as their completely humiliated bitch. The ladies have him hooded and laid out on the floor at their feet. He's been in chastity for so long they decide to give him a chance to cum by jerking his worthless cock with their feet. Kendra sits on his face f*orcing him to sniff her ass and bouncing up and down to cut off his air supply as Helena strokes his cock up and down with her stocking covered feet. They tease and torment him, taking turns face sitting and jerking. When they're bored of their toy boss they lock him back in chastity. No orgasm for him! Includes: Kendra James, Helena Price, femdom, female domination, humiliation, handjob, foot job, facesitting, chastity, tease and denial, latex, ass worship, office fantasy, pantyhose foot job, feet, orgasm denial, orgasm control, foot worship Order a custom video *KendraCustoms*

Name: Kendra James - Bad Boss 2
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:14:05
Size: 395 Mb