Pantyhose videos

Deeleve

Newest for you!

It's no secret, I love a sexy PANTYHOSE and I think this nude, shiny one is perfect. I know you enjoy watching me in a hose as well so let's double pleasure. I will take that quite literally as I will cover your erection with one of my worn pantyhoses and jerk you off with my hands and NYLONED FEET until I see your CUM oozing through the nylon layers.

Name: Lisa – Double Pantyhose Pleasure
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:18:48
Size: 484 Mb

Last edited by a moderator:

Deeleve

You have been a bad, bad boy. you have failed in obedience and loyalty, two things that a slave must excell in. What shall I do with you? Get on your knees with your hands by your side. you are going to worship My ass. My perfect Goddess ass in black pantyhose. Bury your face in there bitch. I'm going to make that chastity cage tight today.

Name: Goddess Nikki - Ass Worship in Chastity
Duration: 00:09:10
Size: 405 Mb

Deeleve

New video!

Ah Superbowl Sunday. Something you've been looking forward to all season long. Of course the game is going to be interesting, but of course you'll be thinking of Me as well. You see, I have a fun little game that we're going to play while you watch the game. It doesn't matter which team is going to take home the win either, because either way, I'm going to be the big winner tonight!

Name: Brittany Marie - Superbowl Sunday 2020
Duration: 00:07:03
Size: 521 Mb