Pantyhose videos

Deeleve

Danica is sound resting in MILF Nikki's class and Nikki is sick and tired of her students falling resting.It's time to give her a punishment that she won't ever forget. Nikki sits on her desk and places her feet on her napping students face. Danica wakes up, shocked and disgusted! Nikki forces her to smell her stinky pantyhose feet and her own feet too until the bell clings and class is released! "Saved by the Bell".

Name: Lazy Student becomes Teacher's Pantyhose Foot Slave
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280x672
Duration: 00:09:42
Size: 304 Mb

Deeleve

So smooth and shiny in these nylon pantyhose, my legs are sexy and touchable, perfect for teasing you to distraction. All it takes is one crossed leg, and you can’t look away. I slide one leg up the other, then let my fingers trail slowly up my silky legs, leading your legs further and further up my legs with each inch my fingertips caress. My fingers press against the heels of my pointed, glittering shoes, pushing against them until my foot gently pops loose. My foot wiggles in its newfound freedom as my toes flex cautiously against the high heels dangling from their pointed tips. I lift my leg and my shoe sways precariously on the tips of my toes, but I arch my foot in the air anyways and show off my sexy calves and legs in my CDR pantyhose. Each high heel dangles with risky wobbles as they edge closer and closer to dropping. I tease you with my legs, showing off my shoes and legs as my feet dangle ever nearer to total freedom from my high heels. The restraints of my shoes pop off in a final thud, dropping to the floor as I wiggle and point my pedicured, pantyhose MILF feet in relief, lifting my legs high in the air and leaving my shoes behind on the floor. With my high heels finally off, I show off my legs and feet from different poses in my pantyhose while wiggling my toes and wrinkling my soles in delicious freedom.

Name: Rose Blacks - Dangling High Heels and Pantyhose Leg
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:07:36
Size: 567 Mb

Deeleve

There is only one thing that makes you incredibly weak, something you can never resist: black pantyhose. See how I make you dumb wearing this nylons and devastating your mind with my legs and feet. So easy to mesmerize you, dominate you, put you under control. So nice to have a complete power over you, just wearing stockings. It’s like magic: I wear it and you’re instantly dumb. Instantly slave. A mindless zombie begging for some more. A desperate addict. All for my pantyhose.

Name: Lady Mesmeratrix - Dumb For Pantyhose
Duration: 00:11:37
Size: 1.08 Gb

Deeleve

Lovely Ms. Nova wears a dress with shiny suntan pantyhose and high white pumps! She walks around a bit and stretches and poses her pretty legs for you nice and slow. Rolling around on the bed she gives upskirt peeks at her pussy thru her seamless pantyhose before getting up to bend over and pose somemore. After a while she takes off her heels and dress to show off in her pantyhose and bra nice and slow. Taking off the bra she shows off a bit more then rubs at her pussy thru her sheer crotch to a wet ending!

Name: Alexa Nova's Pantyhose Tease
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:29:19
Size: 545 Mb

Deeleve

Me and my girlfriend escape with the lesson, this lesson so boring, we want to relax. Soon the weekend and my girlfriend leave me for a week. So we went in her home. To play our role games. Her parents have left and will be in the evening. We go into the house and she was so excited that became pull off my pants beside the table. She began to lick and caress my cock. And suddenly we heard that someone steps. It was my girlfriend's Step-Mom. She was at home. The main thing that she did not see what makes her step-daughter under the table.

My girlfriend's Step-Mom so damn sexy, and I like her so much. She is lovely and hot woman. She always looks so stylish, it gives me develop imagination at night.
Yes, I am on the first day of our acquaintance wanted to see that under her skirt. And here she comes up to me and saw my cock, he's ready. I thought that she would give me a slap. But no, she was surprised and certainly she did not mind have fun with me. Oh, yes, now that I fucked Step-Mom, I wanted for so long. After all, she told me: "Fuck me as hard as you can."

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - My gf's Step-Mom seduced me
Duration: 00:25:37
Size: 1.38 Gb

Deeleve

Ok... so you had that fantasy at school where your favourite sexy teacher turned you on. Every time you had that class, you would dream of being alone with your sexy teacher. Perhaps you wanted her to dominate you, while making your little cock throb or your pussy wet. Well... Today you can enjoy the experience, as I become you fantasy teacher to tease and taunt you. Of course, obedience is key and you will obey my instructions. You little fantasy is a important part of your education, and I want you to enjoy my extra tuition as you cum to After School...

Name: Mistres Gaia - After School
Duration: 00:11:39
Size: 533 Mb

Deeleve

Hi there weirdos! As many of you already know, I had a change of looks a few days ago, and you get to finally admire it in the clips I'll be posting this week. Feel free to tribute to pay for all of it or part of it - you can DM me for details or simply take a wild guess.
Now, as you admire my fabulous looks and style in this video, I will also be teasing you with a new game! It is caused "Truth or.." and each one of the clips that will be part of the series will have a different theme/topic depending on the day of the week I'll be posting it on.
Today is the third day of the game, but also Friday - the day you suck cock for me, get to watch a coerced bi clip, get fucked in the ass or simply turn into a little sissy for me. This being said, it is also Truth or Sissy day!
You will either get a question related to your sex life, fantasies or fetishes related to coerced bi & sissification, or you will get a task to do! While you do it, I might also let you stroke your clitty like a girl and cum for me at the end of the clip. How? Well, that's for me to know and you to find out, slut!

Name: Goddess Natalie - Truth or sissy
Duration: 00:19:47
Size: 1.40 Gb

Deeleve

1. Opening visits from a five hour edging scene with my vanilla boy who I got to try a scene because he was "curious". Now he's in an institutional chair and that means he's mine. And over two intense visits I tell him how I know he's been watching my videos and I know he's been following my projects and now he's getting the most intense edging treatment I've ever given because he's not the beginner he said he was and I don't like dishonesty.

2. I go back on my word to edge all day and decide to ruin. Once. Ruin twice. This is my best timing in action.

Coaxing, teasing, mockingly therapeutic at times. Remember my last double-ruin clip ? That was nothing. One big highlight of a crazy double ruin after five hours of real bondage. The mix of defeat and sheer wonder in the boy is amazing. I'm so good at edging. How do I know. How do I always know the edge? Oh god!

Name: How Do I Know? Parts 1 & 2
Duration: 00:19:14
Size: 726 Mb

Deeleve

Yes, cumshot. A pretty fucking crazy moaning, messed-up chastity cumshot. I get him so worked up, all I do is shake it and sub cums while 1.5 inches long. What do I do to get him worked up, how do I humiliate? Slave has seen Mandy Marx, Kat, Carlin, and so many more from this house and elsewhere. This is a lesson in denial, in chastity and how powerless you are when you are in the room with me. The smokiest, hottest chastity tease I can give.

Name: QCCP Denial - sexy lady in shiny pantyhose
Duration: 00:11:28
Size: 501 Mb

Deeleve

Valeria looks hotter than a summer's day even in freezing cold winter. Today she is wearing a short denim dress, a winter coat with a fake-fur-lined hood, white floral-patterned stockings and a pair of green pointy-toe stilettos. Look at her. She oozes sex appeal. Watch Valeria place her feet on a little table, kick off her shoes and flaunt her stockinged feet. Valeria then teases you with some shoe dangling.

Name: Valeria looks sexier than sexy in white floral-patterned stockings
Duration: 00:06:26
Size: 254 Mb