Pantyhose videos

Deeleve

Ms. Caliente is back again and this time she wears some short shorts with a purple color of pantyhose and black heels! She models and poses till she slips of the shorts to show off her lacey teddy/leotard for a while till she slips it off along with her heels to tease some more. Then she rubs at her crotch till she rips it open to get at her pussy!

Name: Carmen Caliente's Pantyhose Tease 2
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:27:43
Size: 516 Mb

Deeleve

You made a hole in my Christmas present... yes, with your little boner... and I can see you like my transparent body suit, it makes your cock bigger and harder! Your little cock getting stiff, you tossing it off over me...
Who would it not? Regarding those transparent suit, seeing her ass and breasts through the fabric and the other hole between her legs... last not least, this extreme dirty talk - for a female relative!
This suit is as impressive as her family masturbation encouragement for a tiny nephew...
You always had this fantasies about a giant aunt with giant tits and pussy, not to forget her giant ass cheeks. She could squash and crush you with it. You are so small and I am so tall...
You are so complete useless to me that you can jerk yourself off now and I just don't care. I have enough to do admiring my beautiful body. What follows is just talking to herself about her sexual assets and ignoring you completely! She got so turned on by her own talking that she starts to masturbate herself... ending with giant orgasm.

Name: Tindra - JOI and Ignore my tiny nephew!
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:10:56
Size: 579 Mb

Deeleve

Sexy Tiffany wears a minidress with shiny suntan pantyhose and open toe heels! She poses and bends over giving peeks at her satiny leotard and commenting to you before sitting to cross and pose her long legs in the air nice and slow. Getting up she models over the camera before slipping off the dress to model her leotard for you as well. Taking off the leotard she shows off some more before rubbing at her cotton panel, then ripping open her crotch to finger herself!

Name: Tiffany Brooke's Pantyhose Tease
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:24:56
Size: 464 Mb

Deeleve

Sasha walks into her maid busy cleaning the house. She brings to her attention that her boots have dragged some dirt in and would like for her to clean it immediately. While Simona is on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor, Sasha puts her feet on her back and uses her as a foot rest. Simona continues to clean as effectively as she can while her masters feet are on her back. She is such a good maid. Sasha discusses the fact that serving people is in her bloodline. She explains to Simona how much she needs a good maid in her life. After she feels the floor is clean enough, Sasha has Simona take off her boots for her. After the boots are off, Sasha demands Simona continue to clean her house. Sasha reads a magazine and Simona cleans all of the furniture. Simona is finding it impossible to ignore the sound of Sasha's pantyhosed feet rubbing together, nor the smell they are emitting. Sasha says she needs a foot stool, and Simona is nothing short of thrilled. Simona details how much she loves smelling stinky female feet. Sasha says if that is so, she wants Simona to kiss and smell her feet, as training for her to be her slave. Simona kisses and sniffs every inch of Sasha's soles and kisses each toe. Sasha is thrilled at how well her new slave is working out. Simona is smelling so hard she probably isn't even getting real air anymore!! Mmmmm what a good maid turned slave!

Name: Maid Turned Foot Slave
Resolution: 1280x680
Duration: 00:20:02
Size: 629 Mb

Deeleve

This clip has a touch of an interactive twist. The twist is to take on 7 days of no fapping, really build yourself up and get ready for what lies ahead. If you complete the 7 day challenge, come back to reap your reward, that is if she chooses to give you one. Imagine that, saving your seed for a whole week only to find this clip is a ruined orgasm or tease and denial clip.
"Seven days, with a habitatual masturbater like yourself? Thats a long time."
Definitely a sole-ful foot fetish clip! Jolene teases you and shows you her sexy pantyhosed feet while you jerk off following for her instructions.
Jolene finally gives you a cum countdown at the end and orders you to eat your cum.

Name: Jolene Hexx - Weeks Worth Craving To Cum
Duration: 00:14:05
Size: 463 Mb

Deeleve

Sharon looks as hot as fire in a short fuchsia dress, dark tan tights and pink and white peep-toe platform pumps. Goddamn, she looks hot as fuck. Watch Sharon take off her shoes, place her nyloned feet on the sofa and read a comic book. The camera gets so close to super-hot Sharon's nylon-covered feet that you can really see them up close from different angles and almost smell them.

Name: Sexy Sharon in dark tan tights and peep-toe platform pumps
Duration: 00:04:02
Size: 130 Mb

Deeleve

Peaches literally just showed up and she’s already bouncing all over my boy! Oh my! Unreleased and a special peak at some plans we have brewing with this cute newbie. Pretty soon we’ll have millions of Peaches! And if the text seems particularly silly this round, it’s been a long week.

Name: Lucid Lavender, Peaches - Giddy Up Cowboy!
Duration: 00:12:30
Size: 391 Mb

Deeleve

This is it. Foot freaks are ruined and men everywhere will soon become my foot slaves too.
First I'm going to let you huff my smelly worn stockings. They're beautiful Wolford Satin Touch Stay-Ups that have been marinating in my foot sweat all day.
Next I'll explain my plans to seduce you and dominate your sexuality, with a very simple week-long JOI task.
It won't be long before you stop fantasizing about fucking pussy all together. When you stroke your cock you'll be dreaming of fucking my feet. You know you'll never be good enough to fuck my pussy, but my perfect feet are better than every pussy out there anyway.
If I'm satisfied with your efforts as my newly indoctrinated foot fucker, maybe I'll even let you cum all over my gorgeous stocking covered feet and lick your cum up.

Name: Violet Doll - Fuck My Feet
Duration: 00:10:10
Size: 576 Mb