Phad Panda MIA??

bjl12

Big Brooke fan and I'm a member of her site. I typically check every 3-4 days for updates (since they are so infrequent) and after I am disappointed I proceed to check out Phad's Twitter page to see if there are any updates/comments. Anyhow, after making the usual rounds I noticed that Phad's Twitter was inactivated or something??

https://twitter.com/PhadPanda

Am very curious if he's done with Twitter or something happened? Anyhow obviously I don't wish bad on anyone, but am hopeful this will somehow translate into more frequent BM updates :D

Thoughts?! News?!?

Toker33

He just changed it to @EpicPandaStudio.. I panicked yesterday too.. Does anyone know if he's almost done rehashing the kari sweets content? Maybe after he squeezes every penny out of that we'll get more Brooke updates. It's been over a year since her last zip set

Lazarus

For what it's worth, the animated gif for Brooke's last camshow shows her flashing some kind of ring that might be an engagement ring or possibly a wedding ring.

Update: Confirmed... In her last camshow, she announced she is engaged.

Last edited by a moderator:

bjl12

Yeah she's been dating the same guy for...years. So that likely won't affect her modeling career since she's intent on extorting as much money as humanly possibly. I mean she broadcasted her vacation last ~November following the release of her Ghost zipset. In other words, she went on vaca because she knew she was gonna make some $$ from that zipset - she ain't moving from modeling until the well dries probably (unless she becomes pregnant which is a dice roll either way).