Girl/Girl Please Make Me Lesbian 8 (2012)

edredson

Please Make Me Lesbian 8 (2012)

Starring: Raylene, Syren De Mer, Prinzzess, Zoey Holloway, Shyla Jennings, Lily Carter, Adriana Sephora, Randy Moore
Description
The shocking story of a young woman craving her step-mother's attention. She was willing to do anything just to learn to love other women.
Scene One: Prinzzess and her friend Adriana Sephora discuss a photo that one of their fronts sent over on a cell phone. Their kisses become electrifying with leads to intense oral action.
Scene Two: Raylene and Syren De Mer are talking about Hayden's crush on her teacher. As the conversation proceeds along, Syren smoothly eases her way towards their kissing moments. Despite the teacher's uneasiness, she eventually goes with the flow and both women begin to kiss tenderly and gingerly.
Scene Three: Randy Moore is Lily Carter's wedding planner. After they try on wedding gowns, Lily runs her hands along the woman's long hair and chest. Soon, she kisses the blonde beauty. It leads to them on the bed slowly making out in their white gowns.
Scene Four: Shyla Jennings gets around in the neighborhood. Zoey Holloway is intrigued by her and wants to have sex with her. Their conversation leads to this event.
File Name : Please Make Me Lesbian 8.mp4
File Size : 2086.38 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 02:51:59
Video : AVC (AVC), 1 621 Kbps, 29.970 (29970/1000) fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 64.1 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Link: Keep2share

https://k2s.cc/file/997212b8175ce/Please_Make_Me_Lesbian_8.mp4