pop_rox

mitele123

According to her twitter she is no longer going to be on mf :(

Again, pls pm if you have some naked/oil videos of her :) Thank you.

mitele123

Guys please, save the world, share the oil/bate video :) She has now become a youtuber (not even joking), im the only one missing her tease shows?

anagram

It's interesting (and very flattering to Roxy) that a thread regarding an obscure cam girl would garner over 14K views. Given her popularity, it's a shame that she retired. In her Twitter (@RampagingRoxy), she said that while the money was easy, camming created problems for her. I always thought that she had the potential to be another tease model in a class with Posie or MJ (although I must admit that I really don't understand what MJ does to justify her status).

Although she says she's now found a "real" job, she'll try to stream gaming a couple of times a week, and perhaps make a YouTube video once a month. I guess that will have to provide you with a "Roxy fix", unless you can stumble across some of her old MFC stuff somewhere out there. Her personality and appearance will be sorely missed on MFC.

Last edited by a moderator:

anagram

Sad news, Roxy fans. Apparently during her gaming stream on Saturday, 11/21/15, she announced that she was shutting down everything. Her Twitter, Twitch, Hitbox, and YouTube channels have all been deleted. One of her regulars had created a Twitter, @RoxyWords, where he posted her funnier remarks. He's posted her parting remarks there.

Thanks for brightening our internet, Roxy. Adieu.

Last edited by a moderator:

inutinsox

this may be a dead thread but i have been lookin for content of her for the longest time. A pm or a link here to pretty much any video of her doing anything remotely sexy would be greatly appreciated.

anagram

A new model, pop_roxx (two x's), has appeared on MFC. This is NOT the original Roxy. Accept no imitations!!

Over 17K views. Astounding.

anagram

According to some of her old MFC fans who are active on Twitter, Roxy had (another) baby. Perhaps this explains the abrupt retirement.