pop_rox

bogart

pop_rox (mfc) shes doing a marathon stream and mentioned some old nude video as one of the high tipper prizes. I've never seen her do anything beyond the rare boob flash. Anyone have said video, or a cap where she's fully nude?

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

rickdatl

pop_rox (mfc) shes doing a marathon stream and mentioned some old nude video as one of the high tipper prizes. I've never seen her do anything beyond the rare boob flash. Anyone have said video, or a cap where she's fully nude?

thanks!
New here..still setting up pic and vid hosting...but I do have a strip/oil vid of her...

rickdatl

I have a strip tease/oil rubdown/full nude vid when she was Roxy_T on mgf. She also had a masturbation vid available..I do not have that but I wold love to get it!

Pervert80

Rick, you are a god for posting these videos..I have been looking online for these for a long time..please do post if you have more pics and vids of hers..she is also on snapchat and kik now..hopefully there are more out there..:)

anagram

Roxy's second camathon is coming up, (she's now calling herself RoxysRampage). I tried to download the above links, but got an error message of "file not found". Rick, could you please re-up the files? BTW, any luck in finding her masturbation video? Many thanks.

anagram

Rick, thanks very much for the reload. As for a Roxy update, publicly, she's been headed in a less explicit direction for a very long time. Her MFC room is pretty much G-rated now, and oftentimes she just sits around wearing a hoodie (or even wrapped in a blanket), and just talks. She's also expanded into online gaming, and her hard-core regulars have followed her there. She has a number of deep-pocket obsessives who tip lavishly just to watch her play a video game, or just sit and talk on MFC (as Roxaholics she used to have a screenshot on her profile of an 88K tip that some guy gave her for her birthday - the same guy is still in her room constantly, still tipping large). She's a smart model who knows her audience, and how to use them. She just posted on her profile that she's become a non-nude.

Thanks again, Rick., for the upload. If you, or anyone else has any more of her stuff, please upload it, since from here on out, it looks like she'll only be doing private Skype shows for her regulars.

bogart

makes those old ones all the more treasured to find. wish I had discovered her back then to cap something. im sure someone has them, please share! I did notice this marathon she wasn't offering a vid like the last one.

Had the same problem with cherriecola where by the time I saw her she stopped showing anything. :/