Premium content

carpetmouse

In the past we have limited the content to 2 hosts...but right now we currently have at least 3...rapigator, k2s, and upstore...I was ok paying 2 premiums a month for content but three I think is asking too much and I am suggesting and hoping for an agreement with 2 hosts like before...or at least not having more than 2 hosts that only allow premium users to download

WilliamTeller

Staff member
We've tried to have at least 3 hosts since oron went down. There was a small period of time when we had fewer, but the board will be harmed if too many posts are relying on one particular host and something happens to them.

.. Three hosts is a much better alternative to some boards that have unlimited allowable hosts.

BOZZOO

what would be the problem w/ having the "premium only" posters use at least 2 of the 3 hosts? then at least theres a 2 in 3 chance that we've got a premium to 1 of the hosts used.

Last edited by a moderator:

F2D

It seems like the large majority are favoring rapidgator lately. So I could see another oron, luckyshare type issue. Would be nice to see more guys using upstore in general as a host or at least posting it with rapidgator.