Premium posts converted?

cmfriend

I am not sure if this is a possible request. Just wondering if things posted as premium could be converted to free after a few weeks time has passed from its original post date? Thank You!

BOZZOO

are you talking about this forum? and there is a premium section? pls exlpain like i'm 5
there doesnt appear to be a premium "section". i think what he means is that the content is "premium only". meaning, u have to have a premium acct. ($15-$16~ american/month) to whatever filehost they up'd it to in order to get said content.

if its free and up'd to datafile, theres usually a 1 hour wait time, tho sometimes its as little as 30 sec. depending on who the uploader is.

I am not sure if this is a possible request. Just wondering if things posted as premium could be converted to free after a few weeks time has passed from its original post date? Thank You!
that or something similar was suggested awhile back, among other suggestions. its a waste of time to try to get this particular "policy" changed, or altered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have an example of what you are attempting to download? There are only a few exceptions where it is acceptable for links to be premium only, so perhaps someone is not following the board policy.