Princess Ellie Idol - Vid

Title: No One But You Will Ever Touch That Little Penis Or Eat Your Cum

Description: Princess Ellie

I know you’ve already got your hard little dick out. I see it. It’s stiff but it’s definitely not hanging, is it? No, your little dick is pathetically small. I couldn’t do anything with that thing, but you can. You can jerk your little pecker, it’s the only thing you can do with it really. A cock that can’t please a woman is so fucking useless.

Format: WMV

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 264.09 MB

Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
http://rapidgator.net/file/ba70bd56a9e567a01201dc2796712b0c/hpovceiellie-wmvhd.wmv.html

https://k2s.cc/file/c62b85b08471b/hpovceiellie-wmvhd.wmv

Title: Brutal School Girl Rejection

Description:Princess Ellie

Well hello Dork! Am I triggering some flashbacks for you, in this little schoolgirl outfit? Flashbacks of the hot girls in high school. I wouldn’t doubt it. After all I know that guys like you always seem to be attracted to what you can’t have. Your little radar for finding women is completely broken. You only want women that are so far out of your league that you simply have no chance. I mean really, did you think that the hot girls at your school would ever find you attractive? I’m sure you lusted after the cheerleaders and the popular girls. In your dreams loser! We both know that they wouldn’t have anything to do with you. And yet you still lusted after them, you still thought maybe you had a chance.

Well did you ever think to look in the mirror? You’re a dweeb. You’re pathetic. You’re not worthy of any girl like me. And that’s why I’m wearing this school girl uniform today, to remind you of what you can’t have. You would be dating down for any woman. Admit it. You’re gross. You disgust me. But I still do love teasing you and making fun of you like this. I get a kick out of this, I really do. But you will never date anyone attractive, if anyone at all. You are stuck jerking off, reflecting on the times at school. You used every interaction you had with these girls, no matter how bad, to jerk off to, didn’t you? You are so fucking pathetic.

You’re just another loser in love with hot, popular bratty girls that are so far out of your league. You’ll never get any of this pussy. You’ll never know what it’s like to fuck a really hot chick. You’re stuck working a $.h.1.t.ty.. job, jerking off, all weekend long. You live for your weekends. It’s the only thing in your life worth living for, because you hate your miserable life, because you know that you aren’t good enough for a real mate.

You’re never going to fuck, you’re never going to pass along your loser genes to anyone. You will forever be a dork, just like you were in high school. A dateless loser with nothing going on for you. So you spend your life jerking off. After being rejected so many times, you finally realized the truth. You’re unfuckable, undateable, no one wants you and that’s the truth. Sorry. You know it’s true. Actually I’m not sorry, I like breaking this news to you. I like rubbing it in your face. It makes you feel bad, doesn’t it? Deep down inside you feel terrible about yourself. And you poor sad pathetic fuck, you can’t even pay for sex because your job doesn’t pay you enough! LOL! All you can afford are these cheap videos. That’s so sad.

So you can spend the rest of your life jerking off to school girls. Look at you, masturbating all the time. You’re a sad, pathetic male. You’ll never breed or start a family, ever. So jerk off to that or whatever, I don’t really care if you cum, I really don’t. You repulse me.

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 288.25 MB

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/file/c50771ed5c9f8fe894d9be2809a0371f/elliesgreject-wmvhd.wmv.html

https://k2s.cc/file/00d549c031c5c/elliesgreject-wmvhd.wmv

Title: Bratty Gamer Girl Ignores You, Buy Me Video Games If You Want My Attention

Hi loser. Don’t I look sexy in my panties and knee high gamer socks? Do you think I’m going to work to make you cum? No, you work for me. You work for your orgasms, not me. So I’m gonna sit here in my loser bought clothes while I play my loser bought video game. And you, well I’m gonna ignore you. But if you want, you can worship my ass through this clear, loser bought chair. You can get a great view of my ass on your knees from beneath my chair. My ass looks so hot in these panties pressed up against my chair.

So go on, worship it, I don’t care. You can even jerk off, again, I don’t care. I’m just going to ignore you and play my video games. I’m not paying attention to you. Your orgasms are the least of my concerns. Just stare at my ass and jerk yourself stupid while I have fun playing games. It’s so fun ignoring you and still taking all of your money. You’re so dumb. But aren’t you lucky I’m letting you even stare at my ass? The truth is, you don’t pay me enough for my attention. It’s pretty simple really. You see I know losers like you get hard from being ignored by me.

Maybe if you spent more on me then perhaps you would deserve more than just an ignore video. You’re not important, only those big spending piggies are important to me. You’re not. Although I suppose you could be, couldn’t you? But that takes effort on your part, and money. If you want more of my attention, buy me more video games.

If you wanna cum while watching me play video games, then you have to go to my wishlist and buy me another game. And if you don’t, well then you get denied. So are you gonna be cheap or do you really, really want my attention? Even if you don’t deserve it, money can change that. You see the two things I love most are video games and money, oh and denying you of course! I’m already playing a video game, so am I going to take your money and let you cum or am I gonna tease you and deny you completely because you’re a broke loser? I know you’re wanking that dick thinking about it. You know paying me is the only thing that gives you purpose. And I do want to take your money but I also want to deny you. What’s it gonna be loser?

Duration: 6 Min

Size: 219.87 MB

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/file/59b89ffa7dda4e4c5afb30b5267224f5/elliegamer-wmvhd.wmv.html

https://k2s.cc/file/1ecc61777697b/elliegamer-wmvhd.wmv

Title: CUMMING ON YOUR DICK 720P

Description:You want the simulation of fucking me? You want to see me cum, FEEL me cum? You want to see me moan in delight and feel absolute pleasure? Yes... It's so good. I love fucking. I just want to fuck all day long, having orgasm after orgasm..and finally...we cum together! Fill me with your cum!!

Format: MP4

Duration: 10 Min

Size: 251.01 MB

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/file/794b1dde0780f5c1f82097a42f70c735/Princess_Ellie_Idol_–_Cumming_On_Your_Dick.mp4.html

https://k2s.cc/file/f56bc15b27fcf/Princess_Ellie_Idol_Б─⌠_Cumming_On_Your_Dick.mp4

Description:Happy Father's Day! I know you're not a father...yet. I want us to get pregnant. Everyone I know is conceiving and I want to have a bb too! I've brought you a cupcake and a balloon as well as my thirsty little cervix. It's time, the clock is ticking! I'm ovulating so let's go! I want you to impregnate me. Let's make you a father, today on Father's Day!

Format: MOV

Duration: 15 Min

Size: 275 Mb

Resolution: 854x480

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Kissing Cousins Double BlowJob

Description:You wake up to your two cousins sucking your dick. This is a something you have only imagined for a long time. Now it's really happening. They have seen you watching them from afar all those years of family reunions and have finally decided it was time to act on their urges. They both take your cock in their mouths back and forth, one on one. Oh it feels so good to have your cock sucked by your two incredibly hot kissing cousins.

Duration:18 Min

Size: 193 Mb

Download:

Title: I Want You High As Fuck on $ And Stuffing Your Ass (July 21st 2017)

I hope you have your $ ready. That nice little bottle you’re familiar with, I want it in your hand. And I want you to get a nice dildo as well because I want you to fuck your ass as you’re high from $. So lift that bottle up to your nose and sniff. You’ve been high on $ so many times and yet it never gets old. And it’s so easy to fuck your ass when you're high on $, isn’t it?

Take a nice big inhale and then I want you to stick it right inside of you. Oh yea that feels so good to have something inside your ass when you’re high as fuck on $. You love the way it makes you feel. You love how slutty you get when you’re on $. Take another nice deep inhale and I want you to lower yourself down onto that dildo. I want you to start going up and down on it. You love it in your ass, you love the way your prostate is being stimulated. And you love your head right now, you feel euphoric.

Thrust that dildo inside you, fuck yourself with it, you’re on top of the world. You are so fucking high, take another inhale. The higher you go, the hornier you get. Take another, I want you so high, I want you in a trance, fucking your toy and sniffing $. You love stuffing your ass. Take a deep inhale. Fuck it. Moan for me. Now take another sniff and go faster. You’re such a $ slut. You love the way this feels, you love how I fuck with you when you’re high. You can’t get enough. You’re so very high. But I don’t want you to cum, I want you to restart this video and keep getting higher and higher.

Duration: 7 Min

Size: 245 Mb

Download:

Title: Princess Ellie Idol - CUM TO MY LEGS 1080P

Description:I knew you couldn't stay away from my legs.. It's a dream come true for me to be making these clips for you! Your cock is hard, you NEED to touch it! Show me how much you love them and cum!! I give you permission to orgasm to these legs!

Duration: 5 Min

Size: 284 Mb

Download:

Title: Build A Shrine To Me, A Constant Reminder Of Who You Worship (August 27th 2017)

How devoted are you? I know you’ve already spent a lot of money on my clips. You frequent my twitter and my instagram. You’ve purchased subscriptions to the websites that I’m on. And while you’ve spend a lot of money, it doesn’t truly show me your devotion. It shows me that you’re horny, but I already knew that.

So I want you to build me something impressive, something to show your devotion and dedication to me. I want you to build a shrine dedicated to me. It can be a wall or a shelf, or maybe your desk so that every time you go to use your computer you see me. And I know you’re on your computer a Lot. You won’t even need to watch a video any more, you can be surrounded by me, looking me in the eyes, wouldn’t you like that?

Next I want you to write me something, a poem or a song or a sexy story about me. And I want you to post it on your shrine. Of course you’re going to need lots and lots of pictures. And I know you know where to find them. Use all of your favorites.

And I know you also love my voice. It’s so sweet and cute, so sexy and bratty. You love everything about me. So you should have a recording of my voice by your shrine. And the perfect addition to your shrine would be an autographed picture of me. You know you need it if your shrine is going to be perfect. And I’ll be more than happy to sell you one. Then you can buy more goodies, socks, panties, bras, anything you want that I can sell to you. I want you to decorate your shrine with them, with things that have touched me.

I want all of it decorating your Ellie Idol shrine. I want you to impress me. I want yours to stand out from all the others. I want you to take a picture of it and send it to me, understood? Show me your dedication and loyalty. Show me just how much you worship me.

Duration: 7 Min

Size: 224 Mb

Download:

Title: Ellie Cum Twice on Poppers/CUM TWICE ON 1080P

Description:You're going to jerk freely for me but you won't cum until my countdown! We're going to make this into a little game. You're going to sniff when prompted by the graphic. Pay close attention to your screen as you beat off! You'll need your bottle in your free hand to inhale in a timely manner. Since it's your free day to jerk, I'm going to make you cum TWICE in a row!

Duration: 11 Min

Size: 437 Mb

Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 437.5 MB