Princess Ellie Idol - Vid

Title: You'll Lose Control Jerking Your Cock Compulsively While Inhaling These Flats

Description:Princess Ellie

Some lucky boy is going to get a real treat from me. My feet are often adored and worshiped. So what's the one, treasured item that a foot boy could possibly get from me? My stinky flats. And they are so worn and stinky. Perfect for worship. I can only imagine how you'll lose control, jerking your cock, compulsively, furiously masturbating while inhaling these flats. Look how dirty they are, look how well worn they are. These feet right here, getting them nice and stinky.

Format: MP4

Duration: 6 Min

Size: 199 Mb

Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Last edited by a moderator:
Title: Feminizing You For The Ball

So this event that I’ve wanted to take you to, I didn’t realize it was women only. So I picked out this pretty dress for you. But the dress alone won’t do it. You’re going to need a complete makeover. And I know how badly you want to come with me so go on, take off your suit, and just try this dress on for me. I’ve got everything prepared for you, everything to transform you into a girl. Come on, don’t you wanna make my night?

Duration: 10 Min

Size: 350 Mb

Download:

Title: Ruin A Huge Load All Over A Mirror And Watch Yourself Lick It Up

You’re going to get a mirror for me. A nice big mirror. And I want you to set it, right where you can cum on it. You’re going to make that mirror very dirty. So prepare to ruin your orgasm, I want that cum dribbling down, right on to your reflection. Just so you can see how much of a loser you are. Are you ready to prove how pathetic you are? I hope so, because I wanna see how fucking pathetic you are.

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 273 Mb

Download:

Title: Ellie Idol - JUICY BOOTY JACK OFF INSTRUCTION 1080P

Description:Hi there! I want you to slowly strip for me until you're completely naked. You knew you needed this video when you saw me in my pigtails and schoolgirl skirt. You're already a big fan of my ass, so that's incentive enough to jack your dick to any of my ass clips. We're going to play a game together today. You're going to jack off how I say, but when I drop my flower panties to reveal my ass and pussy, you're to edge your dick! When I pull them up, you stop. This isn't a race to the finish, but you'll still be a winner when you climax to this video! Very hot clip.

Duration: 15 Min

Size: 315 Mb

Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Permanent Chastity, Weld Your Lock Shut, No More Thinking With Your Cock

Some of you are so lucky, you get to stroke whenever you want. You can jerk it any time you like. You see a brat like me, you stroke it, you cum and then you repeat it. But there are some of you who are in chastity. Some of you can't jerk when you want. Some of you need to pay for your keys back. And some of you enjoy keeping yourselves in chastity for long periods of time.

Duration: 7 Min

Size: 237 Mb

Download:

Title: Lonely Pillow Humping Loser

You're so lonely. You can't get a girlfriend. You're just a sad, pathetic loser. But I have a solution for you. I know it's just a pillow but if you use your imagination, you could have a soft, cuddly girlfriend. Now in order to improve this experience for you, you're going to need some panties and a bra. Now put that bra on your girlfriend lol. Isn't this kinda humiliating? LOL! Go on, touch her bra, feel how soft she is. This is the closest thing you'll get to having a girlfriend. An inanimate object, lol.

Duration: 9 Min

Size: 294 Mb

Download: