PrincessV Ana Group Show from 25.05.15

PeterDenis

Hey,

could anyone post the complete PrincessV Ana Camshow from Yesterday ? I just found the first part of it here but the last 90 mins are missing.

the show is nearly 5 hours long.

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

edvikt

There was A LOT of down time in the group show, where they weren't doing shit. Also, the group was not 5 hours long... they were in public for most of it, and teased at most.

PeterDenis

sorry, i did not mean the group show which vibrator stuff...i meant there show together before they went in group. Like my screenshots.

edvikt

ah, okay. I posted some of it, but yeah, I did not record anything after the group was finished.

PeterDenis

there a lot of differences...show me many public chats of princessv with another girl and where she is nearly full time topless and in the end bottomless :)

but well...thank you edvikt

Last edited by a moderator:

edvikt

Yep, that's why she's been gone recently. Her boobs were starting to sag, is probably the reason.

necido

does anyone know if she will do another show with Ana? She advertised a second show for yesterday but the caps I've found show her only solo.

VolponView

They are back together on cam again as I type this spanking and doing Vodka shots. WooHoo!!
Hopefully there will be another awesome group show.