Duration : 3 min 42 s
Size : 271 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 1080 x 1 920

Download file

necido

Roxana & Maria - Movieclip - Set 1 [2/2]

Genre: Romania, Sets by Derek
Models: Maria
Description: Team work is important and in this case never better, we find these two stunning girls in the sea and we make it our mission to approach them. Maria, the brunette is a bit unsure as her boyfriend is with her so she has to speak with him first. A positive sign as she is considering it. Roxana seems to be fine for the shoot though. Once we meet Maria's boyfriend he's brilliant and happily allows her to pose as long as we take some pics of them both together too. I'm happy to oblige. The girls loved the shoot so much they even asked if we could meet again another day to do another set, much sexier of course. Watch out for that!

Duration : 3 min 30 s
Size : 133 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 720 x 1 280

Download file

necido

Shonda & Tamara - Movieclip

Models: Shonda
Description: Just a quick set with some girls we found on our patrols around the resort. They didn't speak any English but their boyfriends were very supportive so we thank the guys for that!

Duration : 2 min 24 s
Size : 91.2 MiB

Download file

necido

Holly & Friends - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Holly
Description: These two girls were workers in Napa and we'd got to talking to them on our nights out. They were both curious about our shoots and mentioned they'd like to pose if they ever made it to the beach. They were always so hung-over that they never got the chance to visit the beaches during the day. Fortunately, one day they appeared without notice so maybe the excitement got the better of them. I was happy to oblige and wasted no time with the shoot!

Duration : 2 min 4 s
Size : 76.9 MiB

Download file

necido

Roxana - Movieclip

Models: Roxana
Description: We had barely got onto the beach when we met Roxana, hanging out with a group of lads, one of which turned out to be her boyfriend. They were all great and it wasn't long before we had her posing for the camera and messing around on the beach. Very bubbly and enthusiastic, with a gorgeous smile. What a hottie she is!

Duration : 4 min 13 s
Size : 160 MiB

Download file

necido

Kristina - Movieclip

Models: Kristina
Description: Things are going very well. Our assistant Mira, spots Kristina who is in the water with her boyfriend. In she wades without a moment hesitation to talk to them, I see smiles and nodding heads which tell me they are up for a shoot. I get to it immediately. Well done Mira!

Duration : 4 min 39 s
Size : 176 MiB

Download file

necido

Kylea & Lucy - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Kylea
Description: These two girls were also dancers working in the resort for the season. They were on the beach sunbathing and relaxing after a long nights work. I was fortunate they knew Jess, one of the girls we'd done a set with earlier in the week. Jess had mentioned how she enjoyed the shoot so the girls were happy to pose too. I have to admit I was genuinely surprised with them both as they were a little bit shy at first. Then, it was as if a switch was turned and they posed very provocatively without encouragement from me. The results were fantastic!

Duration : 6 min 28 s
Size : 240 MiB

Download file

necido

Roxana & Maria - Movieclip - Set 1 [2/2]

Models: Maria
Description: Team work is important and in this case never better, we find these two stunning girls in the sea and we make it our mission to approach them. Maria, the brunette is a bit unsure as her boyfriend is with her so she has to speak with him first. A positive sign as she is considering it. Roxana seems to be fine for the shoot though. Once we meet Maria's boyfriend he's brilliant and happily allows her to pose as long as we take some pics of them both together too. I'm happy to oblige. The girls loved the shoot so much they even asked if we could meet again another day to do another set, much sexier of course. Watch out for that!

Duration : 3 min 30 s
Size : 133 MiB

Download file

necido

Lilly & Friends - Movieclip [2/2]

Genre:
Models: Jody
Description: There were these three girls who were working in Magaluf for the summer and we had the opportunity to meet them one evening. They had no problem with coming down to the beach the next day for a shoot. It was a fun set with a great group of girls from Essex.

Duration : 2 min 39 s
Size : 99.1 MiB

Download file

necido

Lesia - Movieclip

Models: Lesia
Description: This girl was with a group of guys and she clearly was enjoying the male attention by jumping about and generally playing in front of them. I decided to approach her and ask her to pose. Her boyfriend was with the group and he encouraged her to go for it. I decided we should use the main beach as she was definitely an exhibitionist. This shoot was a fun, sexy set and Lesia seemed to enjoy every minute!

Duration : 5 min 29 s
Size : 209 MiB

Download file

necido

Danni & Megan - Movieclip

Genre:
Models:
Description: A fun set with two girls we found on our patrols around Magaluf. Somehow we lost the photo set for these girls, but we hope you like this short video!

Duration : 2 min 40 s
Size : 99.6 MiB

Download file

necido

Lauren & Louise Shoot 2 - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Louise
Description: It's a small world, especially when touring the hot spots every summer as I do! :) Lauren and Louise, who I had done a shoot with the previous year in Ibiza, had decided to work in Magaluf for the season. Originally, in Ibiza they were a bit nervous in front of the camera but this time...no problems at all. Both were topless the whole time whether at the beach or at the hotel pool, they had no inhibitions about posing. I even met one of their guy friends who ended up posing alongside them for a few fun pictures. Clearly the ‘Flaunt it!' challenge worked its magic on these two hot girls.

Duration : 5 min 1 s
Size : 188 MiB

Download file

necido

Jess & Lauren - Movieclip [2/2]

Genre:
Models: Jess
Description: It is always a pleasure to spot a girl when she is walking out of the sea, totally topless and full of confidence, flaunting her body for all to see. On this occasion it was two of them doing this so I didn't hesitate to approach them. Both were more than willing to pose, so we got to it immediately. This set turned out to be quite raunchy as the girls were into sexy posing and suggestive poses!

Duration : 2 min 45 s
Size : 102 MiB

Download file

necido

Lilly & Friends - Movieclip [1/2]

Genre:
Models: Jody
Description: There were these three girls who were working in Magaluf for the summer and we had the opportunity to meet them one evening. They had no problem with coming down to the beach the next day for a shoot. It was a fun set with a great group of girls from Essex.

Duration : 10 min 15 s
Size : 383 MiB

Download file

necido

Annabell & Gemma - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Annabell
Description: These two girls were workers in Napa and we'd got to talking to them on our nights out. They were both curious about our shoots and mentioned they'd like to pose if they ever made it to the beach. They were always so hung-over that they never got the chance to visit the beaches during the day. Fortunately, one day they appeared without notice so maybe the excitement got the better of them. I was happy to oblige and wasted no time with the shoot!

Duration : 3 min 20 s
Size : 125 MiB

Download file

necido

Jess & Lauren - Movieclip [1/2]

Genre:
Models: Jess
Description: It is always a pleasure to spot a girl when she is walking out of the sea, totally topless and full of confidence, flaunting her body for all to see. On this occasion it was two of them doing this so I didn't hesitate to approach them. Both were more than willing to pose, so we got to it immediately. This set turned out to be quite raunchy as the girls were into sexy posing and suggestive poses!

Duration : 4 min 51 s
Size : 181 MiB

Download file