Public nudity, exhibitionism and flashing videos

necido

Daria & Olga - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Daria
Description: We often spotted these two Russian beauties close to our shoot location looking hot in their bikinis, and Daria, the blonde, agreed to a solo shoot when we first approached her, however on the last few days of their vacation, there they were sunbathing topless! I went over in the hope for some impromptu photos and they were only to happy to pose for us. Even better on the final day before heading home they both agreed to do a shoot together, Olga finally finding the courage to pose too! What a result, my patience finally paying off!

Duration : 4 min 38 s
Size : 174 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 720 x 1 280

Download file

necido

Jennifer & Sophie [1/2] - Movieclip [2/2]

Genre:
Models: Jennifer
Description: I'd found these two girls over different days during my Magaluf trip. When I found out they knew each other I thought it it was only right to shoot them together. Both were very enthusiastic and even when other guys stopped to take pics on their phones the girls just smiled and waved at them. I guess we made their day, they certainly made mine!

Duration : 2 min 11 s
Size : 81.7 MiB

Download file

necido

Coral & Melanie - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Coral
Description: Two girls working as dancers in Magaluf for the summer. Clearly very proud of their bodies due to wearing very little on the beach whilst sunbathing. In I go and before you know it both are posing, laughing, stripping and teasing as they go. My job is tough but someone's got to do it!!!

Duration : 3 min 21 s
Size : 124 MiB

Download file

necido

Jennifer & Sophie [1/2] - Movieclip [1/2]

Genre:
Description: I'd found these two girls over different days during my Magaluf trip. When I found out they knew each other I thought it it was only right to shoot them together. Both were very enthusiastic and even when other guys stopped to take pics on their phones the girls just smiled and waved at them. I guess we made their day, they certainly made mine!

Duration : 5 min 28 s
Size : 204 MiB

Download file

necido

Carly - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Carly
Description: I'd met Carly one afternoon on the beach. She was working the summer in the resort and today was her day off. We'd already talked of her doing a shoot, but meeting up was difficult due to her schedule. This was finally our opportunity to go for it. Carly is very confident and was not shy of her love of topless sunbathing. It was very easy for her to pose and walk around for all to see.

Duration : 6 min 23 s
Size : 236 MiB

Download file

necido

Clare & Julia - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Clare
Description: Both these lovely ladies were on vacation. It was their first time in Magaluf. They were determined to have a great time and were up for some fun. I persuaded them to do the shoot and get a bit daring. Both encouraged each other to remove their tops and pose topless which made it sexy too. Well done girls!

Duration : 3 min 6 s
Size : 116 MiB

Download file

necido

Sophie - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Sophie
Description: I met Sophie in a hotel when she was sunbathing by the pool. She was already topless so I had the chance to check her out. When I introduced myself she said she'd heard of us and wanted to pose. I asked if she can shoot straight away and she agreed but also asked if we could meet for a second shoot so she could look even better. Of course I agreed. Sophie is so lovely and amazing in front of the camera.

Duration : 2 min 20 s
Size : 86.9 MiB

Download file

necido

Blue & Megan - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Blue
Description: I spot Blue on the beach just as we arrive to start our day and am immediately struck by her beauty. Just as I approach her, her friend Megan, comes over and joins us. We get talking and Blue is very much up for doing a shoot, providing she can bring Megan along too. No problem at all if she wants to join in I say. Megan laughs and says go on then. Its clear to me Blue is very confident and happy to flaunt her curves which I think gives Megan the encouragement to join her. We also go on to shoot solo sets with these two hotties, we hope you enjoy!

Duration : 2 min 43 s
Size : 101 MiB

Download file

necido

Nikola & Martina - Set 2 [3/4] - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Martina
Description: Our second shoot with the two hot Czech girls. This time we go to a quieter beach I know where we can use the jet-skis from my friends water sports business. The girls get a lot more daring and even start to get raunchy on the sunbeds with a bottle of suntan oil! Nikola tells me she is feeling great and wants to do some arty nude poses. Martina's not so sure about that but still, no matter, full credit to both girls for some amazing pictures!

Duration : 3 min 2 s
Size : 113 MiB

Download file

necido

Jennifer & Sophie [2/2] - Movieclip

Genre:
Description: I was so impressed with these two girls during their solo sets I had to get them together again for another shoot. On this occasion we practically had the whole beach watching, but both girls welcomed the attention. They even posed for a few random pictures with guys who walked over to watch the action. The girls were clearly into the sexy posing and it shows in the pictures.

Duration : 5 min 54 s
Size : 220 MiB

Download file

necido

Candy - Movieclip [2/2]

Genre:
Models: Candy
Description: Our second shoot with Candy. We'd agreed to meet up again as her friends wanted to do a shoot too. This time Candy looked even sexier than before so I decided to do another solo set to show her beauty. Her confidence knew no limits and her posing proved this. A very sexy lady.

Duration : 1 min 23 s
Size : 51.9 MiB

Download file

necido

Jade & Bekki - Movieclip [2/2]

Genre:
Models: Bekki
Description: I spot Jade and Bekki walking towards their sunbeds as I am going about my beach patrol. They don't even get the chance to settle before I'm speaking to them asking them to pose. Jade is in agreement immediately but Bekki is a bit less enthusiastic, luckily Jade tells her to relax and have fun so Bekki agrees to the shoot. Once we commence the action Jade basically takes over and is the first to remove her top. I urge Bekki to go for it too but she prefers that Jade takes the spotlight! Fair enough, a great set from two very hot girl!

Duration : 2 min 21 s
Size : 87.6 MiB

Download file

necido

Rachel - Shoot 2 - Movieclip [1/2]

Genre:
Models: Rachel
Description: I arrive on the beach and get talking to two topless girls with sexy skimpy thongs that seem to be enjoying the attention from onlookers around them. They are clearly both exhibitionists and tell me they would love to do a shoot plus they have two other hot friends sunbathing who would be up for it too. They are very direct and blunt with their personalities but also very humorous too. During the shoot I hear about their vacation dares and who has done what. You can see and hear their comments during the video interview. One to watch!

Duration : 4 min 38 s
Size : 172 MiB

Download file

necido

Lili - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Lili
Description: This time we try our luck at the resort of Mamaia in Romania. It has a much bigger beach so there was a lot of walking. We met Lili while she was sunbathing with her mother. This is why I had to behave with this shoot. Fortunately, Lili was a bit daring and suggestive so we managed to get a nice set of images. Before we knew it she decided that she had had enough and went back to her sunbed. Well, it was fun while it lasted Thanks Lili!

Duration : 4 min 19 s
Size : 161 MiB

Download file

necido

Rachel - Shoot 2 - Movieclip [2/2]

Genre:
Models: Rachel
Description: I arrive on the beach and get talking to two topless girls with sexy skimpy thongs that seem to be enjoying the attention from onlookers around them. They are clearly both exhibitionists and tell me they would love to do a shoot plus they have two other hot friends sunbathing who would be up for it too. They are very direct and blunt with their personalities but also very humorous too. During the shoot I hear about their vacation dares and who has done what. You can see and hear their comments during the video interview. One to watch!

Duration : 2 min 39 s
Size : 98.4 MiB

Download file

necido

Nikola & Martina - Set 2 [2/4] - Movieclip

Genre:
Description: Our second shoot with the two hot Czech girls. This time we go to a quieter beach I know where we can use the jet-skis from my friends water sports business. The girls get a lot more daring and even start to get raunchy on the sunbeds with a bottle of suntan oil! Nikola tells me she is feeling great and wants to do some arty nude poses. Martina's not so sure about that but still, no matter, full credit to both girls for some amazing pictures!

Duration : 7 min 7 s
Size : 265 MiB

Download file

necido

Adriana - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Adriana
Description: Hmmm, Lovely Adriana. One of our hottest finds. I couldn't help but admire her curves in her sexy pink and white bikini. Believe it or not it's difficult to get some of these women to keep their tops ON. They are so eager to bare their breasts. Adriana is another hot girl who is happy to Flaunt It!

Duration : 2 min 23 s
Size : 88.0 MiB

Download file

necido

Jade & Bekki - Movieclip [1/2]

Genre:
Models: Bekki
Description: I spot Jade and Bekki walking towards their sunbeds as I am going about my beach patrol. They don't even get the chance to settle before I'm speaking to them asking them to pose. Jade is in agreement immediately but Bekki is a bit less enthusiastic, luckily Jade tells her to relax and have fun so Bekki agrees to the shoot. Once we commence the action Jade basically takes over and is the first to remove her top. I urge Bekki to go for it too but she prefers that Jade takes the spotlight! Fair enough, a great set from two very hot girl!

Duration : 4 min 0 s
Size : 149 MiB

Download file

necido

Jennifer - Movieclip

Genre:
Description: I'd spoken to Jennifer briefly when she was sunbathing, but she wasn't able to pose. She asked for my number and said she'd call when free. The very next day she called! We met up and wow! She had the skimpiest bikini on just for us. I'm good with that so we proceed to do the shoot. She asked that we shoot on the main beach rather than my normal location as she enjoyed the attention. Fine by me!

Duration : 2 min 32 s
Size : 94.0 MiB

Download file

necido

Nikola & Martina - Set 1 - Movieclip [1/2]

Genre:
Description: I was on my beach patrol when I spot Nikola wading out of the sea. She is topless and wearing sexy white bikini bottoms which look amazing on her. I find out she is Czech however her English is really good so the communication is easy. Her friend Martina is at the bar so I don't see her immediately but I'm pleasantly surprised when she appears as she's very hot too. They agree to do a shoot so I get them to accompany me back to my spot to get on with it. Martina is hesitant at first to remove her top but Nikola encourages her to go for it, Thank you Nikola! After we finish the shoot they ask if they can do another shoot later into their vacation as they want to get a better tan. I agree to this request and you will see how much more daring they both become in that set!

Duration : 6 min 30 s
Size : 241 MiB

Download file