Public nudity, exhibitionism and flashing videos

necido

Nikola & Martina - Set 1 - Movieclip [2/2]

Genre:
Models: Martina
Description: I was on my beach patrol when I spot Nikola wading out of the sea. She is topless and wearing sexy white bikini bottoms which look amazing on her. I find out she is Czech however her English is really good so the communication is easy. Her friend Martina is at the bar so I don't see her immediately but I'm pleasantly surprised when she appears as she's very hot too. They agree to do a shoot so I get them to accompany me back to my spot to get on with it. Martina is hesitant at first to remove her top but Nikola encourages her to go for it, Thank you Nikola! After we finish the shoot they ask if they can do another shoot later into their vacation as they want to get a better tan. I agree to this request and you will see how much more daring they both become in that set!

Duration : 3 min 51 s
Size : 144 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 720 x 1 280

Download file

necido

Carla & Friends - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Carla
Description: Another three friends who were having a wild time in Napa this Summer. They would come to our location regularly and sunbathe close to us.It took some persuading to get them to pose as generally they were hung over from the previous nights fun but on this day they were feeling much better. Well worth the wait I say!

Duration : 3 min 46 s
Size : 142 MiB

Download file

necido

Mona & Francoise - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Francoise
Description: These two ladies took us up on the 'flaunt it!' challenge instantly. You can tell by the images we captured that these girls were crazy. They were laughing, joking and generally having a wonderful time. We love shoots like this. They really sum up what our site is all about: Girls on vacation with no inhibitions flaunting it for the camera!

Duration : 3 min 55 s
Size : 146 MiB

Download file

necido

Nikola & Martina - Set 2 [1/4] - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Nikola
Description: Our second shoot with the two hot Czech girls. This time we go to a quieter beach I know where we can use the jet-skis from my friends water sports business. The girls get a lot more daring and even start to get raunchy on the sunbeds with a bottle of suntan oil! Nikola tells me she is feeling great and wants to do some arty nude poses. Martina's not so sure about that but still, no matter, full credit to both girls for some amazing pictures!

Duration : 11 min 53 s
Size : 439 MiB

Download file

necido

Anamaria - Set 1 - Movieclip [2/2]

Genre:
Models: Anamaria
Description: Anamaria quickly became one of the UGIFI team in Romania. She was completely gorgeous and completely crazy. We loved her! I actually spotted her through the crowd just as she was putting her top back on, but in just enough time to view her wonderful boobs. I introduce myself in an instant and she too understands English very well. She was about to leave the beach for the day, but I persuaded her to stay and pose for us. She is very suggestive. Once the shoot commences, she is doing her own thing and posing very sexy with ease. I am so impressed with her that I have to ask her to meet up with us again to do another set. Watch out for that!

Duration : 1 min 55 s
Size : 70.9 MiB

Download file

necido

Hannah And Faye Set 2 - Movieclip [4/4]

Genre:
Models: Faye
Description: Now was the chance for sexier shoots with Hannah and Faye. Both were extremely keen to go for it and I was more than happy to oblige. Hannah has an amazing body and naturally very sexy, she kept commenting how great she felt and seemed to revel in all the attention she was getting. I love it when the girls feel good about themselves during shoots. In one of the sets, watch out for our friend, Dimitri, having a bit of fun with the girls! ;-) Also check out his website if you visit Ayia Napa: makronissoswatersports.com

Duration : 3 min 30 s
Size : 131 MiB

Download file

necido

Alyssa - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Alyssa
Description: Alysa was on vacation with her boyfriend and I have to admit he is one lucky guy. He helped us out by encouraging her to pose. She didn't hesitate to show off for us with his encouragement. I thought we should do a shoot of the two of them together so they could have a set of their own images. Thank You Alysa and Andre!

Duration : 2 min 50 s
Size : 105 MiB

Download file

necido

Alice & Friends Shoot 1 - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Alice
Description: I spotted these girls in the sea whilst playing volleyball with a gang of guys. None of them were topless but all had these really sexy thong bikini bottoms on which made their bums look amazing. All three girls were up for a shoot and clearly loved being the center of attention. As we progressed, I asked if they wanted to get a bit more daring and remove their tops, but only Alice was adventurous enough to pose topless. Her amazing boobs had my eyes popping out lol!

Duration : 4 min 11 s
Size : 156 MiB

Download file

necido

Alice & Friends Shoot 2 - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Alice
Description: I spotted these girls in the sea whilst playing volleyball with a gang of guys. None of them were topless but all had these really sexy thong bikini bottoms on which made their bums look amazing. All three girls were up for a shoot and clearly loved being the center of attention. As we progressed, I asked if they wanted to get a bit more daring and remove their tops, but only Alice was adventurous enough to pose topless. Her amazing boobs had my eyes popping out lol!

Duration : 5 min 30 s
Size : 205 MiB

Download file

necido

Anamaria - Set 1 - Movieclip [1/2]

Genre:
Models: Anamaria
Description: Anamaria quickly became one of the UGIFI team in Romania. She was completely gorgeous and completely crazy. We loved her! I actually spotted her through the crowd just as she was putting her top back on, but in just enough time to view her wonderful boobs. I introduce myself in an instant and she too understands English very well. She was about to leave the beach for the day, but I persuaded her to stay and pose for us. She is very suggestive. Once the shoot commences, she is doing her own thing and posing very sexy with ease. I am so impressed with her that I have to ask her to meet up with us again to do another set. Watch out for that!

Duration : 4 min 13 s
Size : 157 MiB

Download file

necido

Claire & Friends Shoot 2 - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Claire
Description: Claire was sunbathing with her friends close to our shoot spot and all four were topless at the time. The girls were very confident in themselves and had no problem walking around and showing off their bodies so I decided I'd ask them all to pose. Claire accepted straight away, and even better, encouraged the others to join her. We had a lot of fun during the shoot however it was clear to me that Claire was the bravest of the bunch so I suggested I shoot a solo set with her. Just as I expected she took it all in her stride and was very comfortable posing.

Duration : 6 min 9 s
Size : 229 MiB

Download file

necido

Hannah And Faye Set 2 - Movieclip [2/4]

Genre:
Description: Now was the chance for sexier shoots with Hannah and Faye. Both were extremely keen to go for it and I was more than happy to oblige. Hannah has an amazing body and naturally very sexy, she kept commenting how great she felt and seemed to revel in all the attention she was getting. I love it when the girls feel good about themselves during shoots. In one of the sets, watch out for our friend, Dimitri, having a bit of fun with the girls! ;-) Also check out his website if you visit Ayia Napa: makronissoswatersports.com

Duration : 6 min 51 s
Size : 256 MiB

Download file

necido

Hannah And Faye Set 2 - Movieclip [3/4]

Genre:
Models: Hannah

Duration : 10 min 37 s
Size : 394 MiB

Download file

necido

Claire & Friends Shoot 1 - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Anna
Description: Claire was sunbathing with her friends close to our shoot spot and all four were topless at the time. The girls were very confident in themselves and had no problem walking around and showing off their bodies so I decided I'd ask them all to pose. Claire accepted straight away, and even better, encouraged the others to join her. We had a lot of fun during the shoot however it was clear to me that Claire was the bravest of the bunch so I suggested I shoot a solo set with her. Just as I expected she took it all in her stride and was very comfortable posing.

Duration : 4 min 57 s
Size : 185 MiB

Download file

necido

Hannah And Faye Set 2 - Movieclip [1/4]

Genre:

Duration : 9 min 39 s
Size : 361 MiB

Download file

necido

Cecilie & Ida - Movieclip

Genre:
Models: Cecilie
Description: Their sparkly blue bikinis and golden tans grabbed our attention from the other side of the beach, we spoke to the girls and they were keen to get their own professional photo shoot! Rosie also did a set with these girls, and we have to say we really enjoyed seeing what was underneath the sparkles!

Duration : 5 min 31 s
Size : 205 MiB

Download file

necido

Stacey - Movieclip [2/2]

Genre:
Models: Stacey
Description: So here she is again, and she barely needs an introduction as I'm sure most of you are aware of her by now! Stacey was in Cyprus on a working holiday, with some modelling friends, shooting for her website. We'd had some dialogue prior to her arriving in Napa, so all was arranged to meet up with the team on a beach I'd chosen. Stacey proved yet again to be an absolute star in front of the camera, so sexy, yet so lovely and down to earth at the same time. She is a great supporter of our website and this was another amazing set from her. Stacey, we LOVE you! BTW Don't forget to check out her new site

Duration : 2 min 37 s
Size : 97.2 MiB

Download file

necido

Sophie - Movieclip [2/2]

Genre:
Models: Sophie
Description: Wow what can we say about Sophie! When I spot her she is with a group of 6 girls but she is the only one daring enough to sunbath topless. Her boobs look amazing and I am in there like a shot! As I approach she is happy to talk to me without covering her breasts which encourages me to think she is happy to share her gorgeous body with the site. I tried to get her friends to come along for a shoot too but they are not as confident and to be honest Sophie is the one I'm really interested in. As we get into the shoot she is happy to pose topless and even mentions her nickname is 'Tits' to her friends. Haha, I'm sure her friends love them as much as we do! :)

Duration : 3 min 37 s
Size : 134 MiB

Download file

necido

Hannah And Faye - Movieclip

Genre:
Description: I happened to spot these two beauties whilst they were working on Nissi beach one afternoon. They were selling tickets to nightclubs and were very bubbly and chatty. It did not take long to persuade them to do a shoot and I think they surprised themselves as they were clear that they both would not pose topless. That soon disappeared after some encouragement from me lol. They enjoyed the shoot so much they asked if they could meet up again with us on their day off for a sexier set. Their request I should mention! So more to come from these girls!

Duration : 9 min 47 s
Size : 365 MiB

Download file