Really wish posters would say when something is a repost/old

D4FTcrunk

Cheeks, that is a third separate argument. One that is also valid. I didn't start the thread, I'm simply agreeing with sentiments shared by others. To me, I don't even care that it's a repost of a repost or credit wasn't given, etc. I care that he knows the original filename, he knows the original show dates, and intentionally omits them, and/or converts the videos to an unnecessarily larger file size, to try and trick people into downloading them again. Again, I appreciate many of Oggy's post, and I'm sure lots of people who missed the original uploads do too. I just don't appreciate the trickery. And make no mistake, it is intentional. I thought THAT was the point of the thread, but now we are kind of veering off in other directions here...

AtamHasan

Sorry guys! A lot of re-up requests in my PM, I do not have much time to meet them all! firstly they are about OLD stuff... a lot of new members on KK every day.. it is impossible to please all.. All new stuff is dated...Many people wants old stuff too (for different reasons) sorry if I named wrong title in some old threads... All links free! Enjoy!
you should be banned for reposting other members posts you just use change the titles or deleting your own threads and reposting them again

oggy90

you can not restart the threads which more than 2 weeks, so to create a thread again, this is not a violation, but your multi-accounts system is a big violation of rules Atam Hasan, BmeN, Ultimate Wanker Who else is there?

Last edited by a moderator:

VonRaschke

you can not restart the threads which more than 2 weeks, so to create a thread again, this is not a violation, but your multi-accounts system is a big violation of rules Atam Hasan, BmeN, Ultimate Wanker Who else is there?
Now you're falsely accusing respected users of being sockpuppets? Have you no dignity?

oggy90

Now you're falsely accusing respected users of being sockpuppets? Have you no dignity?

falsely? really?? if you do not know do not interfere, before taking the role of supervisor, first use the search and make sure! stop interfering! I help people, and they are grateful to me for that if you're not satisfied, do not download my links, you are not forced to do it! if I do repost someone else's thread, I delete it at the request of the original poster, my mistake! those who discuss me have multiple accounts and do reposts! So where is the dignity, you're talking about? So, stop to discuss my person here if you have complaints - ask to any moderator, if you have a questions - just send me PM!

a small example! yesterday this poster asked to remove my repost of his thread
I did it, but after that he makes 4 repost once! dignity??

http://kitty-kats.net/threads/briana-lee-vip-sets-video.2360808/#post-8210173

VonRaschke

UltimateWanker posts new content that you download, change the file name, and later uplaod to your premium account to repost on here. You accused him of using multiple accounts on here, which is against the rules. Address that wild accusation you made because that is a pretty despicable thing to to. Where is your proof of such a thing?

Harbinger

falsely? really?? if you do not know do not interfere, before taking the role of supervisor, first use the search and make sure!
Ok, I used search. It didn't tell me anything about UltimateWanker having multiple accounts. Did I use it wrong? Please help me Oggy, you're my only hope!

VolponView

oggy90
Once again, thank u for the work u do to post content of a variety of girls.
But here is an example of what me and some of the others are talking about.
Your post of Brooke Marks on Monday named:
Brooke Marks Green Sweater Nude!
http://kitty-kats.net/threads/green-sweater-nude.2381542/
The post you made on June 5, 2015 named:
Brooke Marks The Yellow Naked!
http://kitty-kats.net/threads/the-yellow-naked.2319236/#post-7428222

It is the same video. I only learned this after i downloaded the new link.
Why did you change the name? Did you check to see if you or it was already posted?
Took me 2 minutes to find it. I compared the length of the new downloaded video to the videos of Brooke that I already have, bing, right there. Did a search on here for that title, boom, right to your post from June.
I'm really not trying to bust your balls oggy but this could be solved if you would work with us a bit by either putting all the links of 1 model into 1 thread, add screenshots rather than screenpics and/or more information so we can see if we have the video in question already downloaded.

Also, just ignore some of the rants that I've seen directed at you. These are just small ball things to make things run more smoothly. Nothing close to something that warrants this harsh backlash. Civil discussions are a good thing when folks are looking for a common ground. All the name calling gets the topic nowhere.