Rebekah Dee - Pic and Vid

Title: Stoking Role Play (Part 2)

Description: Here is Part of my Stocking Tease series. I'm wearing some very expensive Fashion stockings which you very kindly bought for me. But I know that you have ulterior motives don't you? You want to see me wearing them don't you? Thats the price I have to pay for my expensive guest isn't it? In this part I get down dirty, oh and I reveal to you that I have a special toy to play with, if you approve?

Format: WMV

Duration: 13 Min

Size: 581 Mb

Resolution:1280x720

Download:

Download | Play it online

Title: Stoking Role Play (Part 1)

Description: It's time for some fantasy role play! You have been requesting permission to purchase me a fantasy item for me and finally I have given in. You really like to see a girl flirting and teasing in a pair of these quality nylons don't you? In Part 1 here I let you watch me as I get run my fingers over that sheer nylon which really gets me wet and in the mood, but that was your plan all along wasn't it?

Duration: 11 Min

Size: 477 Mb

Download:

Title: House Wife Kelly Reunion - Part 2

Description: Here is the second part of the reunion with House Wife Kelly. Since our last met burying my tongue in Kelly's delicious soft inviting pussy has been a regular filthy fantasy that I've enjoyed. So when this opportunity arose I intended to make the most of it. I think I also succeeded in pleasing Kelly given the face fucking I ended up receiving. Let's hope it's not so long until our next meet!

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 372 Mb

Download:

Title: House Wife Kelly Reunion - Part 2

Description: Here is the second part of the reunion with House Wife Kelly. Since our last met burying my tongue in Kelly's delicious soft inviting pussy has been a regular filthy fantasy that I've enjoyed. So when this opportunity arose I intended to make the most of it. I think I also succeeded in pleasing Kelly given the face fucking I ended up receiving. Let's hope it's not so long until our next meet!

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 373 Mb

Download:

Title: Naughty School Girl

Description: I doubt you'd guess that at school I was the teacher's pet, I was attentive and very studious. I was that kid who answered the questions correctly (of course) and impressed the teacher. 'So what' I hear you say, we all knew this kid in class, yeah but I was also a teacher's cock tease. At a young age my boobs were wholesome and let's just say they earned me a lot of favourable treatment.

Duration: 12 Min

Size: 461 Mb

Download:

Title: Seducing Sophia (Part 2)

Description: couldn't wait to return the favour and get into her neat pink pussy. So it's with great excitement that Sophia recline back on to the table and nervously opens her legs to reveal a which is demanding some love and affection. I can barely contain myself as I feast on her sweet tasting pussy and bring Sophia to orgasm.

Duration: 4 Min

Size: 167 Mb

Download: