Replying to requests?

robj22

What is the correct way to reply to requests? I have seen a few requests where I have videos of requested models, although, they are not mine originally. I would imagine it is important to add "CTOP". Also do I just add them to my current webcam thread or create a new one for the particular request. Looking to do the right thing, so any advice appreciated.

Thanks

Panz

from what i've seen replying in their thread and prob a link to your own if you have one, or just posting it in their thread with it. i think the CTOP is just good form really

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
if you can fill one request you have to:

• upload the material using one of our preferred hosts

• create your own thread inside the appropriate section of the board

• reply to the original request thread with a re-direct to your thread

if you've got a thread where you usually post material you can use that, in that case you can reply with a redirect to the post-link. Of course the subject (of the request and your thread) must be the same --> e.g. if someone requests material from Alexis Naiomi and you started a thread about her, you can post the content there

thing not allowed is: posting material directly inside the request thread --> e.g. the filehost link or the link to a stream website (in case the requested material is a vid) or a link to an external website

SAN