[Req] Old Ariel Rebel Halloween Sets

ford_prefect

I know these sets are old, ('07, '08 I think) but I was going through an old drive and realized I never got the full sets. It's a long shot I'm sure, but does anyone happen to have them laying around somewhere? Thanks.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I found the first one, it's an old (2006) set from Ariel Blog, I also remember about the others but I didn't find them 'til now :(
Anyway I will fill your request asap

SAN

ford_prefect

Thanks SAN. I have a handful of pics from the other 2 sets but I never found the complete sets. Dust in the binary winds now I guess. Thanks again.

ford_prefect

The two sets in question were never posted to her site. Here's a quote from back in October of 2008 from another forum.

"Hope the moderator will not be too mad at me for those pictures I'm planning on putting... Remember I told you I had shot some awsme sets so gore that they have been refuse by VISA and I couldn't post them on my website... Well I just had ton's of poeple ask me fr it on some other forum and I thought it might be a good idea to show you what I really wanted to do for Halloween..."

I think she confused Visa with CCBill. I've read they've refused to process payments from other models who have what they consider questionable content.

ford_prefect

Apart from the one SAN posted, there are 3 other sets but I posted pictures of 2.