Request: LittleTeenBB

Newguy2014

That's her MFC name. Also known as Little_Riley on chaturbate, as well as purejasmin, joliejasmin, OneLittleEmma

Last edited by a moderator:

agnios

agnios

normally MPC takes seconds as well... but for some reason on these vids of hers it is not going well. probably has a lot to do with how RMC sometimes fucks up the timestamping on a video, and I needed to use RMC to cap the videos from the fan club

agnios

them thar is some actual unfettered tits in #riley

Last edited by a moderator:

agnios

I am not gonna post her until the mods tell me it is ok dude. sorry :(

venus007

I was given a photo of her holding her passport and it looks legit. Her DOB on it was 1997, which makes all of her content illegal. So please don't ask for it.
I used to be on her skype friends list, her birthdate is listed as 08/05/1991, idk whether that is exact date or not but she is well over 18. She started camming 3+ years ago and stopped about a year ago. If someone is producing a pic showing her ID with a DOB in 1997 it is a fake, but either way I guess that gives you reason to not allow her to be posted. I would say this person doesn't want her content posted on web and stating she is to young is best way to go about that. If her DOB was in 1997 she would have started camming at like 13 or 14, which is basically impossible. I know some girls are really mature at that age, but she looked 20+ , anyway thanks for update randomchance. you can message me if you want screenshot of skype, but i am guessing that is no more legit than passport.