REQUEST: TeenMarvel, Raine "Slingshot" Video.

Prelude97

Hey Folks.

Looking for this video on the TeenMarvel site. Its by a Model Raine, and its the"Slingshot" Video.

Its been out for a while, I was expecting it to pop up, but never has. If anyone has it, would you mind shooting me a link? I Know TM is a Pay Site, So I won't share if you don't want me to.

Thanks in advance.

Maxblue

Prelude97 -

Are you sure of the title? I looked through my source for TeenMarvel vids and didn't find a 'Slingshot' listed for Raine, though I have no way of knowing if my source is complete. You got to like Raine: voluptuous girl-next-door body (if you're exceptionally lucky in your neighbors) and she always looks like she's having a ball posing.

ih8ewe

Prelude97 -

Are you sure of the title? I looked through my source for TeenMarvel vids and didn't find a 'Slingshot' listed for Raine, though I have no way of knowing if my source is complete. You got to like Raine: voluptuous girl-next-door body (if you're exceptionally lucky in your neighbors) and she always looks like she's having a ball posing.
Raine does have a set called "Slingshot". It's a fully nude set that was released on TeenMarvel during one of their events. No one has posted it yet, though.

Maxblue

Well, this would seem to settle the question of my source's completeness. Sorry I stuck my (sawed-off) o